Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.88 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: P. Fritz
Forum: Child Support August 23rd 06, 12:22 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 18
Posted By P. Fritz
E-mail campaign launched against Los Angeles County Child Support Thugs!

"I Hate Spam" wrote in message

No, just a local loon. Run a google search on her (you won't...
Forum: Child Support August 19th 06, 03:23 PM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 27
Posted By P. Fritz
Child Support Enforcement A Fraud

"Tracy" wrote in message
"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support August 14th 06, 12:56 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 97
Posted By P. Fritz
Which is most important?

"Chris" wrote in message

"P. Fritz" paulfritz ATvoyager DOTnet wrote in message

"Bob...
Forum: Child Support August 14th 06, 01:33 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 97
Posted By P. Fritz
Which is most important?

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support August 14th 06, 01:31 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 97
Posted By P. Fritz
Which is most important?

"Chris" wrote in message

"Moon Shyne" wrote in message

Forum: Child Support August 14th 06, 01:28 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 97
Posted By P. Fritz
Which is most important?

"djohnson" wrote in message
Okay I goofed; I gave two kids the amount of money the CS expects for
one kid. ...
Forum: Child Support August 14th 06, 01:23 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 97
Posted By P. Fritz
Which is most important?

"Gini" wrote in message

"Dusty" wrote
"djohnson" wrote
Hello, I just discovered this group so I will try to be polite.
Forum: Child Support August 14th 06, 01:22 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 97
Posted By P. Fritz
Which is most important?

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

"teachrmama" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support August 14th 06, 01:16 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 97
Posted By P. Fritz
Which is most important?

"djohnson" wrote in message
A parent who provides their kids with no significant amount of money to
Forum: Child Support August 14th 06, 01:13 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 97
Posted By P. Fritz
Which is most important?

"djohnson" wrote in message
Hello, I just discovered this group so I will try to be polite.
Interesting...
Forum: Child Support August 8th 06, 12:12 PM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 48
Posted By P. Fritz
NM - New info on the Huddleston case

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Werebat" wrote in message
This is a...
Forum: Single Parents August 7th 06, 02:51 AM Posted to alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 23
Posted By P. Fritz
Any lawyers want to sue to make child support unconstitutional?

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Sun, 6 Aug 2006 18:09:23 -0400, "Ray Gordon" the
following was posted...
Forum: Child Support August 7th 06, 02:48 AM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 103
Posted By P. Fritz
Child Support Enforcement A Fraud

"Bill in Co." wrote in message
Gini wrote:
"Robert" wrote
I am a custodial father of three...
Forum: Child Support August 6th 06, 04:28 PM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 14
Posted By P. Fritz
Women Good, Men Bad?

"Chris" wrote in message

"Bill in Co." wrote in message
Forum: Single Parents August 6th 06, 04:23 PM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 30
Posted By P. Fritz
Question

"'Kate" wrote in message
On 5 Aug 2006 21:18:37 -0700, "Bev" the
following was posted in blue...
Forum: Single Parents August 4th 06, 04:51 AM Posted to alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 18
Posted By P. Fritz
Dad brainwashing son

"'Kate" wrote in message
On 1 Aug 2006 19:10:32 -0700, the following was
posted in blue dry erase...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16