Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: G.Mack
Forum: General August 25th 06, 05:13 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 21
Posted By G.Mack
9 yr old hitting himself for fun

You haven't actually been around a lot of nine-year old boys, have you?

They do this sort of thing all the time. They run into walls at
high speed and fall over. They steer their...
Forum: General August 25th 06, 01:35 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 21
Posted By G.Mack
9 yr old hitting himself for fun

Maybe I'm misinterpreting this. Is the kid play hitting himself or
actually hitting himself? If he's play hitting himself, why the hell
the the original poster ever post this message?
Forum: General August 25th 06, 01:30 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 21
Posted By G.Mack
9 yr old hitting himself for fun

I'll rely on my observations as a Cub Scout coleader, and this sure sounds
exactly like a nine year old boy to me. In fact, since I only have one child,
one great benefit of the Cub Scouts to...
Forum: General August 24th 06, 09:43 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 21
Posted By G.Mack
9 yr old hitting himself for fun

user wrote:
On 24 Aug 2006 11:13:30 -0700, G.Mack wrote:
He's doing this to get your attention; possible to say he's not happy
about something. As a male, I can tell...
Forum: General August 24th 06, 07:13 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 21
Posted By G.Mack
9 yr old hitting himself for fun

He's doing this to get your attention; possible to say he's not happy
about something. As a male, I can tell you this is not normal
behavior. Is he very intraverted?

If you ever have one of those...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5