Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Clisby
Forum: Pregnancy March 8th 08, 02:28 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 192
Posted By Clisby
Preparing sibling for birth process?

Sue wrote:
I second Jamie's idea. I would watch the shows, especially the ones on the
Discovery Channel because those are more realistic. Watching those with her
will open up a discussion...
Forum: General March 8th 08, 02:28 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 187

Sue wrote:
I second Jamie's idea. I would watch the shows, especially the ones on the
Discovery Channel because those are more realistic. Watching those with her
will open up a discussion...
Forum: General March 7th 08, 01:35 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 116
Posted By Clisby
Sibling rivalry

Chookie wrote:

As to methods:

One method would involve keys and locks. The problem is that you don't really
want adolescent girls locking themselves in their rooms, either!
Forum: General March 4th 08, 08:33 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By Clisby
OT - I know!

Beliavsky wrote:
On Mar 4, 12:30 pm, enigma wrote:

Nan wrote :

Okay, so you're concerned about the...
Forum: General February 22nd 08, 07:25 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 123
Posted By Clisby
Stubborn 4 year old boy.

Penny Gaines wrote:
Clisby wrote:

Chookie wrote:

[snip]

I'm quite sure I'd have to develop a dictionary before involving
Forum: General February 22nd 08, 07:20 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 123
Posted By Clisby
Stubborn 4 year old boy.

Penny Gaines wrote:
Clisby wrote:

Chookie wrote:

[snip]

I'm quite sure I'd have to develop a dictionary before involving
Forum: General February 22nd 08, 04:12 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 123
Posted By Clisby
Stubborn 4 year old boy.

Chookie wrote:

In article , Banty
wrote:

Correct -- the canonical electrocution method for the pre-school set. I had
no...
Forum: General February 20th 08, 07:54 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 123
Posted By Clisby
Stubborn 4 year old boy.

enigma wrote:

Banty wrote in
:

In article ehrebeniuk-A017D7.22520120022008@news, Chookie
says...

Waaaaayyyy back...
Forum: General February 13th 08, 12:22 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 108
Posted By Clisby
A Room of One's Own

Jeff wrote:
Clisby wrote:

What works best may depend partly on what the rest of the house is
like. I like for a house to have places everybody can go for
privacy, and of...
Forum: General February 12th 08, 08:08 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 108
Posted By Clisby
A Room of One's Own

Beliavsky wrote:

I wonder at what age kids "need" to have their own bedrooms. With 4yo
and 2yo boys and a 1yo girl, if we buy a 4 bedroom house and use one
room as an office, and if we give...
Forum: General February 12th 08, 08:06 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 108
Posted By Clisby
A Room of One's Own

Beliavsky wrote:
I wonder at what age kids "need" to have their own bedrooms. With 4yo
and 2yo boys and a 1yo girl, if we buy a 4 bedroom house and use one
room as an office, and if we give the...
Forum: General February 12th 08, 12:57 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 27
Posted By Clisby
Ideas on paint for kids room

wrote:

With that, we figured we can buy her a bed and paint the room at the
same time. Right now, it's builder beige on the walls with their
mattresses on the floor....
Forum: General February 11th 08, 10:19 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 27
Posted By Clisby
Ideas on paint for kids room

wrote:

I have two girls, preschool aged. Currently, their room doesn't have
any furniture. We're going to buy a trundle bed (probably white sleigh
bed design). We are also...
Forum: Kids Health February 11th 08, 08:41 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By Clisby
Vaccination Programs Under Scrutiny (Part 3)

Banty wrote:

In article , Clisby says...

Banty wrote:

In article...
Forum: General February 11th 08, 08:41 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By Clisby
Vaccination Programs Under Scrutiny (Part 3)

Banty wrote:

In article , Clisby says...

Banty wrote:

In article...
Forum: Kids Health February 11th 08, 05:06 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By Clisby
Vaccination Programs Under Scrutiny (Part 3)

Banty wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Feb 11, 9:58=A0am, Banty ...
Forum: General February 11th 08, 05:06 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,misc.kids.health,misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By Clisby
Vaccination Programs Under Scrutiny (Part 3)

Banty wrote:
In article ,
says...

On Feb 11, 9:58=A0am, Banty ...
Forum: General February 7th 08, 02:41 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By Clisby
toddlersnacks

wrote:
I am constantly trying to find new and creative snacks for my two
year old. She love carrots and most vegetables. I want to give her
some healthy but sweet...
Forum: General February 6th 08, 07:57 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 232
Posted By Clisby
allowance for 9 year old

Jeff wrote:
The kids on my soccer team get shirts every year. I suggest to the
parents what type of shin guard to get if they don't have any. I tell
them that if they have socks or shorts,...
Forum: General February 5th 08, 10:17 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 228
Posted By Clisby
teaching algebra to elementary school students

Ericka Kammerer wrote:
Clisby wrote:

Ericka Kammerer wrote:

But surely one can see both sides of the situation.
Private schools *have* to sell themselves to the...
Forum: General February 5th 08, 07:49 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 228
Posted By Clisby
teaching algebra to elementary school students

Ericka Kammerer wrote:

Beliavsky wrote:

On Jan 18, 8:58 pm, Ericka Kammerer wrote:

Jeff wrote:

wrote:
Forum: General February 3rd 08, 03:00 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 26
Posted By Clisby
kindergarten concerns

Beth Kevles wrote:
Hi --

If academics are pushed into the morning then afternoon will be when all
the fun and socializing happen, so if that's the case, he should
definitely be there...
Forum: General February 1st 08, 10:27 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Clisby
moving away from co-sleeping

Rosalie B. wrote:
Clisby wrote:

Chris wrote:

Forum: General February 1st 08, 02:52 PM Posted to misc.kids

Chris wrote:
On Jan 31, 4:34�pm, Beliavsky wrote:

I want our 2yo, who has always slept next to his mother, to sleep in a
crib in our room. Any suggestions on how to...
Forum: General January 31st 08, 08:05 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 9
Posted By Clisby
I Just Said "No"; But You Caved-In To Peer Pressure

Way Back Jack wrote:

Way back in the day, age 9, I saw a scary show about heroin. Then my
mother told me some white lies: "All drugs lead to heroin; heroin will
kill you within a short time;...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100