Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: enigma
Forum: General August 30th 11, 01:56 AM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.health,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Replies: 5
Posted By enigma
Black+white caterpillars are poisonous

"deja.blues" wrote in -
privat.org:

On 8/13/2011 2:32 AM, zeez JosephineJoseph rules wrote:
Forum: General March 31st 11, 07:29 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Replies: 17
Posted By enigma
Flu shot destroys baby Saba's life

"news" wrote in
:

How do you know that the benefits outweigh the risks?

because far more children survive to adulthood than happened 50...
Forum: Kids Health March 31st 11, 07:29 PM Posted to misc.kids,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Replies: 12
Posted By enigma
Flu shot destroys baby Saba's life

"news" wrote in
:

How do you know that the benefits outweigh the risks?

because far more children survive to adulthood than happened 50...
Forum: General January 28th 11, 01:51 AM Posted to alt.parenting,misc.kids,alt.mothers
Replies: 0
Posted By enigma
Asian parenting

wrote in :

(Wall Street Journal) - Asian parents are renowned not only for
attempting to steer their children in the right direction...
Forum: General February 20th 10, 05:08 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By enigma
Buying dumb things using allowance money

Ignoramus15568 wrote in
:

My son, who is 8, is getting an allowanca and has accumulated
some money.

Forum: General July 18th 09, 03:54 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 4
Posted By enigma
Mom needs help with 8 years old boy avoid being bully

Ericka Kammerer wrote in
:

MotherOfTwoKids wrote:

Like I mentioned before, it's not getting serious yet. But I
would...
Forum: General April 16th 09, 12:29 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 13
Posted By enigma
Allergies

"dejablues" wrote in
:

Shelties are herding dogs, PWDs are working dogs, and they have
very different temperaments and training...
Forum: General April 15th 09, 05:34 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 13
Posted By enigma
Allergies

Rosalie B. wrote in
:

I wonder if sometimes people don't like certain things because
they have an allergy to them. ...
Forum: General April 15th 09, 12:44 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 13
Posted By enigma
Allergies

Rosalie B. wrote in
:

I personally don't care for mangos, but apparently this kid
loved them. I wonder if some of this...
Forum: General April 14th 09, 10:49 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 13
Posted By enigma
Allergies

Rosalie B. wrote in
:

My dad was violently (as in debilitating migraines) allergic to
mustard and bananas. I have...
Forum: General April 12th 09, 09:48 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By enigma
so, did everyone defect from usenet?

"dejablues" wrote in
:

Your barn cats are laying down on the job! Hehe.

they aren't particularly huge cats, i think around 6-8...
Forum: General April 12th 09, 04:01 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By enigma
so, did everyone defect from usenet?

"Kat" wrote in
:

How are things going for you??

when i was small (up until all 3 of us left home actually), the
Easter Bunny hid jelly...
Forum: General April 11th 09, 09:22 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By enigma
so, did everyone defect from usenet?

Jeff wrote in
:

enigma wrote:
this group used to have *some* life left. what happened? did
Google Groups really kill...
Forum: General April 11th 09, 09:20 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By enigma
so, did everyone defect from usenet?

"dejablues" wrote in
:

I look in every couple of days to see if there's anything
besides spam and random suspicious intros.
How's...
Forum: General April 11th 09, 09:13 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By enigma
so, did everyone defect from usenet?

"Kat" wrote in
:

"enigma" wrote in message
this group used to...
Forum: General April 11th 09, 01:29 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By enigma
so, did everyone defect from usenet?

this group used to have *some* life left. what happened? did Google
Groups really kill another group off?
lee
Forum: General March 8th 09, 04:08 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By enigma
Child developing an "accent", sort of?

"Donna Metler" wrote in
:

Anyone else's child do this?

yes. my now 8 year old has done the 'Texas twang' thing since he was
around 4...
Forum: General February 15th 09, 11:52 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By enigma
I'm baaack!

"Kat" wrote in
:

I named her Esme ;)

which is my absolute most favorite girl's name ever! it's so pretty &
not very common, but not...
Forum: General February 11th 09, 04:17 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By enigma
nintendo ds

"toypup" wrote in
:

"Ericka" wrote in message
toypup wrote:
Forum: General January 20th 09, 04:37 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By enigma
Cloth diaper question...

Nikki wrote in
:

I gave all my covers away but I have a ton of diapers (very good
prefolds) if you want them. I think I...
Forum: General January 19th 09, 03:26 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By enigma
Another question about funerals/death, by me.

"Kat" wrote in
:

Well, he didn't really ask much - I think I offered more info
than he asked for... I just brought it up about Tuesday...
Forum: General January 17th 09, 03:28 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By enigma
Another question about funerals/death, by me.

"Kat" wrote in
:

i'm so sorry Kat.
i would tell your son *now* that your uncle has died, not wait. my
mom died last Valentine's Day & i...
Forum: General January 17th 09, 03:07 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By enigma
What kind of TV programs do your kids watch?

Dad wrote in
:

BTW, I kind of don't get it why smart one has to be dorky all
the time.
Can't an athlete be smart too in TV land.

Forum: General January 3rd 09, 08:02 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 18
Posted By enigma
Ped appointment

"Kat" wrote in
:

I don't know if lead exposure was done. She's never had any
blood work done ever, other than the one they do where they...
Forum: General January 3rd 09, 03:54 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 18
Posted By enigma
Ped appointment

Clisby wrote in
:

Could it possibly be to check for lead exposure? Not that that
has anything to do with chromosomes,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100