Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.53 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kim
Forum: Pregnancy November 9th 06, 08:12 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By Kim
overstimulating baby?

My son is 2 months old and a nurse labeled him as "high need" about a month
ago after I talked to her about his behaviors. Basically, if he's awake, he
wants to be held and will often cry...
Forum: Pregnancy November 9th 06, 03:50 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By Kim
Joanna and meals

Just to be pedantic, one doesn't inherit specific
allergies, so your being allergic to certain things doesn't
necessarily mean that your kids are going to be allergic
to those specific things...
Forum: Pregnancy October 6th 06, 10:05 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By Kim
infant constipation

lol He did that the night before last... One of those up the back, in every
crease imaginable deals... and changing him at 3am in the dark was no easy
task.

Oh, hooey. That's also a normal...
Forum: Pregnancy October 6th 06, 08:58 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By Kim
infant constipation

If so, that's a relief. The lactation consultant told me he should be wet
with every feeding and have about 3-4 BMs per day.

That doesn't sound like constipation at all. That
sounds perfectly...
Forum: Pregnancy October 6th 06, 08:51 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By Kim
postpartum weight loss

At 3 weeks postpartum, I'm ready to lose this weight! I look like I had
liposuction and have all this loose skin around my stomach. Does anyone
have any exercises that will work to get rid of...
Forum: Pregnancy October 6th 06, 08:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By Kim
infant constipation

DS is 3 weeks old and seems to be constipated. For the last 3 days, he's
had one bowel movement per day and it is thicker than normal. FWIW, his
diet is about 20% breast milk and 80% similac...
Forum: Pregnancy September 26th 06, 11:09 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By Kim
what were you most hungry for after birth

oh yeah, the nurse made me some hot tea about a half hour after baby was
born. I'm not usually much of a tea drinker, but it tasted sooo good and
the heat made me calm down and relax a...
Forum: Pregnancy September 26th 06, 11:06 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By Kim
what were you most hungry for after birth

I was more thirsty than hungry. I drank 3 straight glasses of cranberry
juice right after the birth. I was hungry later that night, but didn't have
a particular craving for anything. I'd go with...
Forum: Pregnancy September 20th 06, 01:43 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Kim
Baby's here!

"carl jones" wrote in message

"Kim" wrote in message
Forum: Pregnancy September 20th 06, 01:36 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 137
Posted By Kim
Need Advice: Breastfeeding with 3 older (13+) stepson's

wrote in message
Thanks for the advice. I COMPLETELY agree with you about everything.
I'm not squeamish...
Forum: General September 20th 06, 01:36 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 138

wrote in message
Thanks for the advice. I COMPLETELY agree with you about everything.
I'm not squeamish...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 20th 06, 01:36 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding,misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids

wrote in message
Thanks for the advice. I COMPLETELY agree with you about everything.
I'm not squeamish...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 17th 06, 07:30 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By Kim
early trouble

DS was born on 9/14/06 and nursed somewhat okay in the hospital. He seemed
really gassy and sometimes had a little trouble latching on. Of course,
when the lactation consultant came, he latched...
Forum: Pregnancy September 17th 06, 07:21 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By Kim
Back to sleep

I know babies are supposed to sleep on their backs (I even have a couple
"back to sleep" onsies), but DS refuses so far. I know it's only been a few
days, but each time we try, he starts crying. ...
Forum: Pregnancy September 17th 06, 07:18 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Kim
Baby's here!

After 40 hours of epidural free labor, Kori William arrived at 9:32pm on
9/14/06 weighing 8lbs7oz and 21inches long.

He's sleeping now, so I'm going to take advantage. ;)

Kim
Forum: Pregnancy September 12th 06, 11:23 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Kim
car seat base

Since infant seats come with a base, is it safe for me to assume the base
makes the car seat more safe?

I'm asking because I installed the car seat base today, but I'm realizing
that the baby will...
Forum: General September 12th 06, 11:18 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By Kim
frustrated mom ,with bad behaviors

You need to talk to the other parent and get on the same page. Either
you're in this together or you're not. If you discipline the kids, that
discipline should be respected and enforced when the...
Forum: Pregnancy September 11th 06, 09:36 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Kim
Help!!!

Your OB can order an ultrasound and as far as I know, that's the only way to
tell this early on. My OB had told me that they can tell by the heartbeat
later in pregnancy, but at 6 weeks, it's too...
Forum: Pregnancy September 11th 06, 07:00 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Kim
Itching

There is a liver condition that can cause intense itchiness over the whole
body in pregnancy. I'd get that checked, and probably pretty quickly. Is
it getting worse?
Debbie

It's not getting...
Forum: Pregnancy September 11th 06, 05:50 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Kim
Itching

I know itchy palms and feet are normal, but what about entire body itching?
I'm 38.5 weeks and it's driving me insane. I am literally scratching all
day (and have even woken up to find I'm...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20