Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lvnsurpriseaz via FamilyKB.com
Forum: Child Support October 12th 07, 07:52 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 26
Child support question.....California

You can go onto alllaw.com and put in the figures and it will give you a
'rough' amount on what you would pay. Since your wife hasn't worked for 9
years, the judge might assess her with a full time...
Forum: Child Support October 11th 07, 04:21 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 147
Dad's Visitation Responsibility

I am NOT allowing my son to call the shots. I am simply showing him that if
he wants "expensive" things that are not a necesity, then he can learn how to
budget his money and help pay for them. If...
Forum: Child Support October 10th 07, 11:59 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 147
Dad's Visitation Responsibility

Sorry, but you are WRONG!!!!!!!! CS goes towards so many expenses directly
related to the health and welfare of the child. I have talked to many judges
and attorneys and parents. CS is for a...
Forum: Child Support October 10th 07, 05:18 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 147
Dad's Visitation Responsibility

You call me stupid? You obviously don't know the system. A CP doesn't have
a specified amount of child support to pay because the child lives with them
100% of the time so therefore they pay for...
Forum: Child Support October 10th 07, 04:17 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 147
Dad's Visitation Responsibility

Exactly, they are NOT a necessity, that is why I pay a portion that I feel is
a fair portion and he has to pay the rest. That is the only fair thing to do
here. A high school boy WILL NOT wear...
Forum: Child Support October 9th 07, 08:57 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 147
Dad's Visitation Responsibility

Believe me, my son helps pay for things that he wants because of his age and
things being so expensive, my child support and the money that I make to
support him just isn't enough. If he wants $80...
Forum: Child Support October 8th 07, 10:17 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 147
Dad's Visitation Responsibility

Court orders don't specify an amount that the CP provides? If the father had
more visitation his CS would go down because he would have to provide for his
son when he has visitation.
teachrmama...
Forum: Child Support October 8th 07, 10:16 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 147
Dad's Visitation Responsibility

What are you thinking Child support is for? It isn't just for shoes, clothes
and food. It for a portion of everything I need to keep a home running and a
car running for the childs benefit as well....
Forum: Child Support October 8th 07, 10:13 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 147
Dad's Visitation Responsibility

California controls the order. I am the one that moved out of California to
better the life for my family.

Gini wrote:
Child support is for $564 a month. He travels from CA to AZ, but he
Forum: Child Support October 5th 07, 04:30 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 147
Dad's Visitation Responsibility

No, we were never married and we mutually agreed to seperate before I found
out I was pregnant and my son is now 16 years old. His new wife of 11 years
and I used to be best friends up until 3 years...
Forum: Child Support October 5th 07, 03:54 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 147
Dad's Visitation Responsibility

Okay, some of you are going a little over board here. I just started by
asking a simple question. Obviously you don't know and won't know the whole
story. The father only comes and visits because he...
Forum: Child Support October 5th 07, 03:44 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 147
Dad's Visitation Responsibility

He travels from CA to AZ. I pay $200 per year towards his travel costs. But
he chooses to travel very expensively. I was even offering my guest room to
save him money.

teachrmama wrote:
Well,...
Forum: Child Support October 5th 07, 03:43 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 147
Dad's Visitation Responsibility

Child support is for $564 a month. He travels from CA to AZ, but he chooses
to travel expensively instead of and cheaper way.

DB wrote:
"Lvnsurpriseaz" u37991@uwe wrote in

The child is 16...
Forum: Child Support October 5th 07, 04:37 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 147
Dad's Visitation Responsibility

Well, I can tell I have alot of fathers responding to my inquiry. I kinda
agree with what some of you are saying. It just seems like the father
chooses those specific weekend to come out so that he...
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14