Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lili
Forum: Pregnancy September 18th 06, 11:55 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By Lili
Morning sickness

"Clair Crooks" wrote in message
Has anyone pleaseeeeeeeeee got any cures or tips on coping with morning
Forum: Breastfeeding September 12th 06, 04:19 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 20
Posted By Lili
ot - foreign languages

"Linda" wrote in message ...

Thanks - I learned both German and French for quite a number of years, so
while I don't remember a whole lot am...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 11th 06, 11:37 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 20
Posted By Lili
ot - foreign languages

Hi Linda...

There is a great book I read not long ago :-
"Growing up with two Languages" by Una Cunningham and her partner (I didn't
note his name down). This book looks at a range of situations -...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 11th 06, 07:47 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By Lili
Australia's first breastmilk bank opens!

It's at King Edward Memorial Hospital in Subiaco, Perth - where I gave birth
to my lovely 9-month old boy on New Year's Day! (sorry, just had to
share)....

From my pre-natal group - we were told...
Forum: Solutions September 8th 06, 11:25 PM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 1
Posted By Lili
Eight month old - Table Food

"Joey's Dad" wrote in message
All -

Have an 8 month old little boy. Off the charts on the height and weight
charts at 31 inches and...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5