Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kat
Forum: Pregnancy January 12th 10, 05:04 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Kat
Is Gas Durring Pregnancy Normal?

"Rebma Llocsird" wrote in message
It seems like a funny question to ask, but my daughter is now 3 months
pregnant...
Forum: General July 22nd 09, 08:03 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 4
Posted By Kat
Mom needs help with 8 years old boy avoid being bully

"MotherOfTwoKids" wrote in message
Hi Parents:

It's not as bad as it sounds but I am trying to prevent that happens.
Let me describe...
Forum: General July 22nd 09, 07:28 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By Kat
pneumonia

"Welches" wrote in message
Just wondered if any of the medical people on here could throw any light
on...
Forum: Pregnancy May 29th 09, 03:20 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By Kat
It's a girl!

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
We didn't know the gender, but right from the beginning had thought we
were having a boy,...
Forum: General May 3rd 09, 11:00 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By Kat
mold

"toypup" wrote in message
"Sue" wrote in message
Are you...
Forum: General April 18th 09, 12:59 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 4
Posted By Kat
Weird talking?

Alright, so... DD1 has some major, known and noted speech delays. She's 3
and it's hard to miss her speech problems as 99% of people find her VERY
difficult to understand when she's talking.

Now,...
Forum: General April 12th 09, 09:10 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By Kat
so, did everyone defect from usenet?

"enigma" wrote in message
"Kat" wrote in
:

"enigma"...
Forum: General April 11th 09, 06:14 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By Kat
so, did everyone defect from usenet?

"enigma" wrote in message
this group used to have *some* life left. what happened? did Google
Groups really kill another...
Forum: Pregnancy April 7th 09, 03:49 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By Kat
So... Carlye...

Anything yet?? IIRC, you're just about a week over due, and now it's my
turn to sit and wonder!
Noticed you haven't posted for a couple days so just wondering if you're
still hanging in there or...
Forum: Pregnancy March 27th 09, 02:53 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By Kat
baby gas

"EPGauss" wrote in message
Hello all,

We have a week old newborn boy, and he has recently started having lots of
gas. I was...
Forum: Breastfeeding March 12th 09, 05:41 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 1
Posted By Kat
Wandering back in

"lu-lu" wrote in message
Hi all

I was here a couple of years ago, although I posted more on mkp. I'm back
now with baby #2 :)...
Forum: Pregnancy March 11th 09, 01:11 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By Kat
Well, Get me!

"lu-lu" wrote in message
Hello!

My computer died in the worst kinda way, but I'm back! Back, with an extra
babby! And, would...
Forum: Pregnancy March 10th 09, 09:31 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Kat
poll on babies after having high-needs baby

"MarieD" wrote in message ...
If you had a high-needs baby, and went on to have more children, were any
of them high-needs also? I had two who...
Forum: General February 27th 09, 07:24 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 1
Posted By Kat
Rotateq?

I took DD3 on Wednesday for her 2 week checkup with the ped. All is fine
and no concerns, but the ped mentioned this "Rotateq", and to my
understanding it's a vaccine or immunization or something...
Forum: Breastfeeding February 26th 09, 04:53 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By Kat
Hello... Is anyone left here???

"MarieD" wrote in message
"Kat" wrote in message
Or am I the only one?
Forum: Breastfeeding February 25th 09, 01:06 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By Kat
Hello... Is anyone left here???

Or am I the only one?
Just thought I'd see if there's anyone at all left hanging around and
lurking...
Or am I all alone??
Forum: General February 15th 09, 09:29 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By Kat
I'm baaack!

Well, I think the last time I got around to posting much was on my EDD back
last Saturday and was busy complaining about it being my due date and
absolutely nothing happening.

Well, Tuesday night...
Forum: Pregnancy February 12th 09, 08:11 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Woo
Posted By Kat
Woo

Well, after that last time I posted that little update, things seemed to
have gone alright.

It was 3am I was up and out of bed. I was home and sitting around until
about 4, and by that time, I...
Forum: Pregnancy February 11th 09, 11:23 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Kat
Update...

Ok, it's 3:06am here by my clock... I went to bed tonight maybe 12:30am or
so...
I was sitting on the computer a little too long talking with a friend before
I got around to finishing the dishes up...
Forum: General February 11th 09, 05:48 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By Kat
nintendo ds

"toypup" wrote in message
I am thinking of eventually getting my 7 yo son a Nintendo DS. I am
concerned about the feature allowing...
Forum: General February 11th 09, 04:44 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By Kat
nintendo ds

"toypup" wrote in message
I am thinking of eventually getting my 7 yo son a Nintendo DS. I am
concerned about the feature allowing...
Forum: General February 8th 09, 05:19 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 1
Posted By Kat
Today has come and is nearly gone...

Ugh... Today's my EDD with this one. I'm really so sick and tired of being
pregnant. With my due date here right now and absolutely nothing, I'm not
exactly thrilled haha
Does anyone have any...
Forum: Pregnancy February 4th 09, 05:32 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By Kat
So... an update again...

All I see down for starting posting is me, but here I go again LOL - then
again, this really isn't counting the spam that manages to sneak by ;)

I had an appointment again today. All seems fine. ...
Forum: General February 2nd 09, 08:12 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By Kat
Really losing my patience...