Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.84 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: whatamess
Forum: Child Support April 19th 08, 12:42 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 5
Posted By whatamess
Terminating an order in TX

On Apr 18, 6:37*pm, whatamess wrote:
On Apr 18, 4:43*pm, "Gini" wrote:

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

Forum: Child Support April 19th 08, 12:40 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 15
Posted By whatamess
starting over, ONCE AGAIN and child support...

On Apr 16, 9:43*am, "Gini" wrote:
"don_1228" wrote
*I would not have him

endorse the check to you and then have...
Forum: Child Support April 19th 08, 12:37 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 5
Posted By whatamess
Terminating an order in TX

On Apr 18, 4:43*pm, "Gini" wrote:
"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

Forum: Child Support April 15th 08, 04:41 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By whatamess
mommys needed asap

On Apr 14, 8:29*pm, "Dusty" wrote:
"Shadow36" wrote in message

Why no men? You have to have boobs and a vagina for...
Forum: Child Support April 15th 08, 04:37 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By whatamess
This is BULL****!

On Apr 14, 9:39*pm, "Bob Whiteside" wrote:
"Rudy" wrote in message

Child...
Forum: Child Support April 15th 08, 04:35 AM Posted to alt.child-support

On Apr 14, 10:11*pm, "teachrmama" wrote:
"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

Forum: Child Support April 15th 08, 04:33 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 15
Posted By whatamess
starting over, ONCE AGAIN and child support...

On Apr 14, 10:11*pm, "teachrmama" wrote:
"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message

Forum: Child Support April 14th 08, 06:04 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 15
Posted By whatamess
starting over, ONCE AGAIN and child support...

OK, so after being hit by crazy ex-wife and idiot Texas AG, we are
again down to starting over...we have basically lost our good credit,
our savings, and our home thanks to those "a...holes"...

So,...
Forum: Child Support April 14th 08, 05:58 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 12
Posted By whatamess
Man sent to jail for failure to pay $127,000 in child support

On Apr 14, 8:27*am, "DB" wrote:
"Dusty" wrote in ...
Forum: Child Support April 7th 08, 09:20 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By whatamess
check out the new video..biased is not the word...argh...TX AG

http://www.oag.state.tx.us/cs/ofi/papa/

You'll notice how the "girls" talk about working two jobs, how it's so
expensive, how hard it is on them...even one talking about "not
wanting her daughter to...
Forum: Child Support April 7th 08, 09:07 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By whatamess
ah, the AG must be freaking out...TX now has a hotline to help withvisitation???

Seems the AG found out they were going to run that Observer article
and decided he better get his head out of his you know
what...haha...He has ALL kinds of info now for non-custodial
parents...of...
Forum: Child Support April 7th 08, 09:02 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By whatamess
crazy Texas AG...will now TEACH kids about CS...go figure...

So, we hear it every day...NCP should NEVER discuss those financial
issues with your child...that puts them in the middle and it's just
not fair...even if it means that your child learns the TRUTH...
Forum: Child Support April 7th 08, 08:40 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By whatamess
Help here ASAP

On Apr 6, 3:55 pm, wrote:
I saw a posting here from a woman who her X Husband isnt paying his
child support because he is disabled, Well i am also disabled and
paying $528.00...
Forum: Child Support April 7th 08, 08:25 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 10
Posted By whatamess
Family Court Judge Sheds Light on Unfair Child Support Practicesin Texas

On Apr 6, 10:41*am, "Dusty" wrote:
"Chris" wrote in message

[snip]

Forum: Child Support April 7th 08, 08:23 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By whatamess
Help here ASAP

On Apr 6, 3:55*pm, wrote:
I saw a posting here from a woman who her X Husband isnt paying his
child support because he is disabled, * Well i am also disabled and
paying $528.00...
Forum: Child Support April 5th 08, 11:26 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 9
Posted By whatamess
how much do states collect from the Fed for "collecting" childsupport money?

Forum: Child Support April 5th 08, 06:57 PM Posted to alt.child-support

On Apr 5, 8:31*am, "Chris" wrote:
--
[Any man that's good enough to support a child is good enough to have
custody of such child]

.
wrote in...
Forum: Child Support April 5th 08, 06:48 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 9
Posted By whatamess
how much do states collect from the Fed for "collecting" childsupport money?

On Apr 4, 11:29*pm, "Bob Whiteside" wrote:
"whatamess" wrote in message

Forum: Child Support April 5th 08, 05:16 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By whatamess
I Found What It Takes To Keep A Marriage Forever

On Apr 4, 10:54*pm, Marriage Helper wrote:
See, pretty much the thing is I grew up with parents who never seemed
to agree on anything,
so they always fought and argued...
Forum: Child Support April 5th 08, 03:56 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 9
Posted By whatamess
how much do states collect from the Fed for "collecting" childsupport money?

I was wondering if anyone here knows where I can find this
information. Is it a percentage? A flat amount? If anyone here can
direct me towards good information on this, I would appreciate it.
Forum: Child Support April 3rd 08, 04:17 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 17
Posted By whatamess
CS, salary and which way to go?

On Apr 3, 10:13*am, don_1228 wrote:
On Apr 2, 6:34 pm, "Bob Whiteside" wrote:

----------------------------
The stuff that gets me is the...
Forum: Child Support April 3rd 08, 05:29 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 11
Posted By whatamess
CS Worker Jailed Theft

On Apr 3, 12:04*am, "Bob Whiteside" wrote:
"teachrmama" wrote in message

Forum: Child Support April 3rd 08, 04:58 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 11
Posted By whatamess
CS Worker Jailed Theft

On Apr 2, 11:10*pm, "teachrmama" wrote:
"whatamess" wrote in message

On...
Forum: Child Support April 3rd 08, 03:35 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 11
Posted By whatamess
CS Worker Jailed Theft

On Apr 2, 9:18*pm, "Bob Whiteside" wrote:
"whatamess" wrote in message

Forum: Child Support April 2nd 08, 11:54 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 17
Posted By whatamess
CS, salary and which way to go?