Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.90 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DB
Forum: Child Support November 6th 07, 06:39 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 15
Posted By DB
Medical Support Changes

"scaredfather" wrote in message
"My ex-husband just declines, saying that he could never do such a
thing."...
Forum: Child Support November 6th 07, 06:25 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 69
Posted By DB
child support modification help

wrote in

I want the 2nd case lowered at least. $1086 is a lot of money. The first
kid is only 643 a month.

Only $643?????? That's still a lot of dosh!

What's your...
Forum: Child Support November 6th 07, 08:30 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By DB
VIRGINIA: Fairfax County Circuit Court Tosses DCSE Contempt Case

wrote in

Last Tuesday, a JDR Court Judge tossed a DCSE-initiated contempt case
on grounds a non-attorney employee violated Virginia law by signing
the Motion for Rule to...
Forum: Child Support November 6th 07, 08:27 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 15
Posted By DB
Medical Support Changes

"Tell" wrote in

. And this past month, he finally received medical insurance on my child
for the
first time.

Now, because he has all of his current family and my
Forum: Child Support November 6th 07, 08:16 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 27
Posted By DB
Office of Chid Suppor Enforcement Oct. Newsletter

"Kenneth S." wrote in

Apparently, there's no end to the effrontery of the people who work in
this squalid CS enterprise.

They are in business to make a profit, even...
Forum: Child Support November 6th 07, 08:09 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 69
Posted By DB
child support modification help

wrote in

I have a court date to modify my child support order. I have two
cases and I
filed for a modification because I married and have two more kids
with my
Forum: Child Support November 5th 07, 04:40 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 623
Posted By DB
deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

"teachrmama" wrote in

You are confusing giving someone money with taking care of children.
But to entertain your scenario, give a neglecting parent the option to
Forum: Child Support November 4th 07, 02:21 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 78
Posted By DB
Mark this Indiana Story in the History of Journalism.

"glenburke via FamilyKB.com" u38768@uwe wrote in

I have a court date to modify my child support order. I have two cases
and I
filed for a modification because I married and have two more...
Forum: Child Support November 3rd 07, 07:20 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 27
Posted By DB
Office of Chid Suppor Enforcement Oct. Newsletter

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"DB" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support November 3rd 07, 05:34 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 27
Posted By DB
Office of Chid Suppor Enforcement Oct. Newsletter

"teachrmama" wrote in

Needless to say, I or my current wife didn't have that kind of money!

So how many more years do you have of this little song-and-dance...
Forum: Child Support November 3rd 07, 05:24 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 15
Posted By DB
Medical Support Changes

"teachrmama" wrote in

This whole thing is very scarey.

This is a great article on the draw backs of a welfare state!
http://pages.prodigy.net/krtq73aa/welfare.htm

It...
Forum: Child Support November 3rd 07, 03:19 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 15
Posted By DB
Medical Support Changes

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in .

This is a very dangerous development for men with second families.
Coverage for the second family can be ruled unacceptable and the father
Forum: Child Support November 3rd 07, 02:02 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 78
Posted By DB
Mark this Indiana Story in the History of Journalism.

"Very Determined!" wrote in

My state began issuing a debit card instead of checks so that a semi-
quasi accounting could be done...but still you can go to any ATM and
Forum: Child Support November 3rd 07, 02:00 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 623
Posted By DB
deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

"teachrmama" wrote in

A parent indepedance program!

And that is waht is needed for the vast majority of parents--they are
perfectly capable of handling their own...
Forum: Child Support November 2nd 07, 04:39 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 623
Posted By DB
deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

"teachrmama" wrote in

What would you put in place of the child support system?

A parent indepedance program!
Forum: Child Support November 2nd 07, 04:36 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 623
Posted By DB
deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

"teachrmama" wrote in

Your family was an easy target for them, a responsible working man with
fixed assets is easy prey!
Why hunt for slim pickings when you can have...
Forum: Child Support November 2nd 07, 03:44 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 27
Posted By DB
Office of Chid Suppor Enforcement Oct. Newsletter

"teachrmama" wrote in

She feels jilted because I wouldn't marry her!

That is so sad. You say she was 42 when she had the child? Did she have
the child just to get...
Forum: Child Support November 2nd 07, 07:15 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 78
Posted By DB
Mark this Indiana Story in the History of Journalism.

"Sarah Gray" wrote in

If such a system were in place, the cashed check would still read "cash"
on it, no?

There are ways of working around *any* system, but nearly...
Forum: Child Support November 2nd 07, 07:09 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 623
Posted By DB
deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

"teachrmama" wrote in

The system is 100% ineffective at holding people to their
responsibilities, they ignore the very people they are supposed to impose
on and take...
Forum: Child Support November 2nd 07, 07:04 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 27
Posted By DB
Office of Chid Suppor Enforcement Oct. Newsletter

"Sarah Gray" wrote in

She's using the system to be vindictive, the child or the money is not
the issue!

see, I don;t get this. I can be a total vindictive bitch...
Forum: Child Support November 2nd 07, 05:45 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 27
Posted By DB
Office of Chid Suppor Enforcement Oct. Newsletter

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message
DB wrote:
"Bob Whiteside" wrote in

What frosts my...
Forum: Child Support November 2nd 07, 05:41 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 78
Posted By DB
Mark this Indiana Story in the History of Journalism.

"Sarah Gray" wrote in

actually, I know people who spend that kind of money on groceries. I just
think they are nuts.

Yea, I see grocery carts filled to the brim with...
Forum: Child Support November 2nd 07, 05:33 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 78
Posted By DB
Mark this Indiana Story in the History of Journalism.

"Sarah Gray" wrote in

LOL, Yes, what was i thinking, add another $500 for the child.
Poor dad will just have to work overtime tomake ends meet! ;-)

I meant...
Forum: Child Support November 2nd 07, 05:26 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 623
Posted By DB
deadbeat and enabler list (another thread that went off topic)

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"DB" wrote in message

Forum: Child Support November 2nd 07, 04:14 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 78
Posted By DB
Mark this Indiana Story in the History of Journalism.

"Sarah Gray" wrote in message news:yowWi.40875

Lets just say Dad is bringing home $3000 a month with one child in the
home and a wife to support.

$1500 for...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100