Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: kennyfan06
Forum: Child Support January 20th 08, 06:59 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 70
Posted By kennyfan06
a little advice needed

i have a RO against me not to see my children because i was gonna move and he
thought i was gonna take the children and not bring them back. Swear to god
thats the only reason!
Bob Whiteside...
Forum: Child Support January 20th 08, 06:58 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 70
Posted By kennyfan06
a little advice needed

what do you mean femanizi lawyer??????
Chris wrote:

This is really rare but i am a divorced mother who pays child support. I
[quoted text clipped - 18 lines]
that means is your contact...
Forum: Child Support January 20th 08, 06:57 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 70
Posted By kennyfan06
a little advice needed

ok hold up a minute............everyone is attacking me here......read my
story again....and i am leaving nothing out. i cant go to his house and just
take my kids. he put a restraining order on me...
Forum: Child Support January 17th 08, 12:00 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 70
Posted By kennyfan06
a little advice needed

he wont lift the restraining order i have tried to ask him too. he told me i
have to take him back to court first.

Bob Whiteside wrote:
the restraining order was for me wanting to move and he...
Forum: Child Support January 16th 08, 11:59 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 70
Posted By kennyfan06
a little advice needed

thanks for all the comments. but we do have a parenting plan and a schedule
of every other weekend and holidays. but the judge signed this RO and i
havent been able to see them at all in six months...
Forum: Child Support January 16th 08, 09:42 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 70
Posted By kennyfan06
a little advice needed

the restraining order was for me wanting to move and he thought i was taking
them with me and not bringing them back. the restraining order has nothing to
do with the child support. but he is not...
Forum: Child Support January 16th 08, 09:40 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 70
Posted By kennyfan06
a little advice needed

no. he wont lift it. he says it cant be unless i take it back to court .

Gini wrote:
This is really rare but i am a divorced mother who pays child support. I
currently pay 600.00 for my two...
Forum: Child Support January 16th 08, 07:53 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 70
Posted By kennyfan06
a little advice needed

This is really rare but i am a divorced mother who pays child support. I
currently pay 600.00 for my two boys. Back last year in july my ex husband
put a temporary restraining order on me because i...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8