Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: margie44
Forum: General May 21st 14, 06:46 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By margie44
This is what I'm looking for. I want to travel...

This is what I'm looking for. I want to travel with my 2 years old daughter this summer on asia tour. I'm planning to visit Korea both Incheon and Busan then Japan. We'll visit osaka and tokyo and...
Forum: Pregnancy April 4th 14, 07:51 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By margie44
If you and your baby is healthy you can travel...

If you and your baby is healthy you can travel after 4 weeks but i would suggest if it's not important travel then rest for at least 3 months since your baby is at a higher risk in getting colds,...
Forum: General December 25th 11, 08:53 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By margie44
Aida sleeps in our King bed and there's still not...

Aida sleeps in our King bed and there's still not enough room! I need my bed back. We'll probably get him a cute kids beds (http://incredibeds.com/kids-beds.html) set for Christmas and probably try...
Forum: Single Parents December 21st 11, 12:02 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By margie44
Rehab counseling can guide the addict to an...

Rehab counseling can guide the addict to an overall understanding, but they still gotta resolve to get free and be free. Bootcamp (http://www.teenbootcamps.org/) sounds like some tear them down,...
Forum: General March 25th 11, 05:28 PM
Replies: 90
Posted By margie44
Some of my friends are in military schools boys...

Some of my friends are in military schools boys (http://www.teen-boarding-school.com/teen-boarding-schools/military-schools-boys.html) and they told me that New Mexico Military Institute is probably...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5