Showing results 1 to 25 of 74
Search took 1.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: april & co
Forum: Pregnancy February 19th 08, 12:40 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By april & co
Pregnancy after delivery

Could be either, if you've been having unprotected sex then yes you could
already be pregnant or it could just be a weired first period which would
also be normal. Leave it a few days and see if...
Forum: Pregnancy February 16th 08, 10:11 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By april & co
braxton hicks

Hi

When did everybody start feeling Braxton Hicks. I've just turned 16 weeks of
pregnancy and for the last week or two I have been feeling baby kick and I
swear that I am feeling mild braxton...
Forum: Pregnancy February 9th 08, 10:27 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By april & co
baby car seat

"Joha" wrote in message
does anyone know until what age we are require to use a car...
Forum: Pregnancy February 9th 08, 10:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 18
Posted By april & co
In Labor

They think I lost about 2 liters of blood and I am supposed to be
careful for a while. My milk came in last night, much later than
usual for me, but I am feeling thankful for it coming in well...
Forum: Pregnancy February 6th 08, 01:00 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 18
Posted By april & co
In Labor

I sent this last night Betsy but actually sent it to Jamie's email box
instead LOL. Anyway just wanted to wish you the best of luck and I'm
thinking because we've heard nothing else from you that...
Forum: Pregnancy February 4th 08, 12:14 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By april & co
midwife appointment

Oh please. Women were drinking and smoking while pregnant and the
population still grew.

Regards...

very, very true
Forum: Pregnancy February 4th 08, 12:12 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By april & co
midwife appointment

Please ignore this person, April.
We know how much you've gone through for Joanna and know you're a great
mum.
Debbie
Thanks Debbie
Forum: Pregnancy February 3rd 08, 10:11 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By april & co
midwife appointment

"Smoking While Pregnant" wrote in message

"april & co" wrote in message
Forum: Pregnancy February 1st 08, 11:10 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By april & co
iron vitamins during pregnany

Dizzy could be the low blood pressure you mentioned, lots of people
occassionally get dizzy when they stand up too fast and if it happens
regularly it can be very debilitating. You can help...
Forum: Pregnancy January 31st 08, 08:05 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By april & co
iron vitamins during pregnany

Hi

Just wondering if it's safe to use an iron vitamin during pregnacy. The last
couple of weeks I've felt really tired and very sluggish and it's getting
worse by the day, I am cnstantly tired and...
Forum: Pregnancy January 30th 08, 03:20 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By april & co
midwife appointment

Hi

Just got back from midwife appointment, she took my bloods and also did my
blood pressure. My blood pressure is low 90/50 and I'm now wondering what
that means and is there any complications...
Forum: Pregnancy January 30th 08, 01:32 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By april & co
update on Joannas cough

Hi

Hope i'm not talking to quickly here but since Joanna has been on the
alupent for her cough, the cough has disapeered and she is now getting a
peacefull nights sleep and so is mummy lol. I am...
Forum: Pregnancy January 28th 08, 03:01 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By april & co
Pregnant

wrote in message
Hello I am 28 weeks pregnant and I just wanted to see how many other
mothers...
Forum: Pregnancy January 28th 08, 02:58 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 38
Posted By april & co
OT -- Scary Weekend...

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
I assumed as much. So how did they go from being an item of clothing to
meaning...
Forum: Pregnancy January 28th 08, 12:33 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 38
Posted By april & co
OT -- Scary Weekend...

snipped but read....

I am so sorry about your pants of a weekend Jamie and just hope and pray now
that your hubby makes a full recovery.

april
Forum: Pregnancy January 18th 08, 06:40 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By april & co
Joanna doc appointment update

You can always put your foot down a bit with the doctor
so that it doesn't become official "advice" from the doctor.
Tell the doctor that you want to try everything else first and
see if...
Forum: Pregnancy January 18th 08, 05:32 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By april & co
Joanna doc appointment update

My DH has a dust allergy, although his results in mild wheezing, but
severe
sneezing - drives me nuts at 5am!! (And wife of the year award goes
to....!)
We now have laminate flooring in...
Forum: Pregnancy January 18th 08, 05:29 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By april & co
Joanna doc appointment update

Hi Erika

I will take your advice regarding her bedroom although one of them is
already elliminated as the cat has never been allowed any where near her
bedroom, he is not allowed upstairs at all....
Forum: Pregnancy January 18th 08, 05:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 25
Posted By april & co
update from me

Hi Pologirl

no she got nothing new when we moved but the cough was already there before
moving. Thanks for your advice and I did take it on boared so please dont
think I didnt but i'm pretty sure...
Forum: Pregnancy January 18th 08, 11:25 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By april & co
Joanna doc appointment update

Hi everyone

I have read all your replies in the previous thread but havent replied to
them individually as i've got a mountain of housework to do. Well Joanna
attended her appointment with the new...
Forum: Pregnancy January 17th 08, 11:40 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 25
Posted By april & co
update from me

Hi Jamie

No this night time cough is constant and has been litrally every night since
octobr with no break. I make sure she has a drink of water to help her
throat if it becomes dry and she then...
Forum: Pregnancy January 17th 08, 10:08 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By april & co
Simple things?

"lu-lu" wrote in message
Have you found that since you've been a mum simple things please you more?

Today I:

Finished the...
Forum: Pregnancy January 17th 08, 10:08 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 20
Posted By april & co
all sorted

Hi Anne

Not sure if you're interested but a good site lots of people including
myself recommend is www.mycycle.com

I hope you get what you're after really soon.

april
"Anne Rogers"...
Forum: Pregnancy January 17th 08, 10:06 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 25
Posted By april & co
update from me

Thanks everybody for your replies. I am pretty confident that this cough is
down to asthma as there is a lot of it in my family. I have asthma, my
sister has asthma, my mother has asthma, joannas...
Forum: Pregnancy January 17th 08, 04:40 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 25
Posted By april & co
update from me

Hi peeps

Well it's been a few weeks since I last logged on, the last time I wrote
here I had to write through google groups as my internet provider didnt have
a newsgroup reader thing but i've now...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 74