Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Cindy Kandolf
Forum: General June 29th 08, 09:19 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 9
Posted By Cindy Kandolf
Is my son developing too early???

It probably says something about the stage of life my kids are in that
I read this title and expected something more... pubertal :-)

"tarapower08" u44525@uwe writes:
I have asked many times this...
Forum: General May 7th 08, 03:36 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 13
Posted By Cindy Kandolf
Birthday parties

Nan writes:
So.... what games did you play at parties as kids, and most
importantly, did you like or dislike them?

The only game I remember playing at a birthday party as a kid...
Forum: General April 15th 08, 07:17 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 14
Posted By Cindy Kandolf
best double stroller for airport?

Banty writes:
And I'd never count on any scheme that depended on having skycaps, etc.,
available on hire to hlep. It could be a long wait for them at a busy time,
Forum: General April 15th 08, 07:06 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 11
Posted By Cindy Kandolf
What time of day is it best to fly with a toddler?

Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward writes:
I am planning a vacation and based on a previous experience would like
to avoid flying after my daughter's bedtime - she threw a...
Forum: General November 20th 07, 07:23 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By Cindy Kandolf
Disney with a 3 yr old?

"Donna Metler" writes:
We're going this winter for a few days. We're staying at one of the On-site
hotels, so should have a lot of flexibility as far as going back and...
Forum: General March 10th 07, 07:51 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 89
Posted By Cindy Kandolf
writing

"Stephanie" writes:
Yes. He is definitely on a different cognitive level than his peers. Most of
his peers are working on letter recognition. DS reads very well. Most of his...
Forum: General November 25th 06, 03:45 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 9
Posted By Cindy Kandolf
Does your kids lose clothing at school?

"alice" writes:
There is a new way to label your childrens clothing now. It requires no
ironing or sewing.
Just peel and stick on. Have any of you tried it yet? It is sold...
Forum: General November 25th 06, 03:33 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 9
Posted By Cindy Kandolf
Does your kids lose clothing at school?

writes:
Barbara wrote and I snipped:
the entire contents of the lost
and found at One's school was spread out on tables during
parent-teacher conferences. We went...
Forum: General October 21st 06, 11:13 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 17
Posted By Cindy Kandolf
ummmm--- ok

"toypup" writes:
"Welches" wrote in message
What do they do when it's cold? #1...
Forum: General July 29th 06, 02:51 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 71
Posted By Cindy Kandolf
Montessori question

"Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward" writes:
Okay, that makes sense. Now, here's a real-life situation: a little
9-month old boy learns to wave (eg. wave goodbye). The...
Forum: General July 23rd 06, 10:06 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 127
Posted By Cindy Kandolf
Perming childrens hair - healthy and legal?

dragonlady writes:
In article ,
wrote:
I'm still not sure if I'll do