Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.09 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: DB
Forum: Child Support January 2nd 07, 05:48 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 7
Posted By DB
Well known deadbeat finally becomes a dad

"giovinazzo" wrote in

I don't believe in denying access though to either parent unless one is
an abuser. Whether the other parent pays child support or not...
Forum: Child Support January 2nd 07, 05:39 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 27
Posted By DB
"Dead beats" list

"John Meyer" wrote in

in absentia. Therefore, the station is still defaming these people by
calling them criminals.

Yes, it should only be a social issue, not a...
Forum: Child Support January 2nd 07, 05:27 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 17
Posted By DB
CS and garnished wages

wrote in

They sure didn't send anything to our last known address. They just
issued a default decision, published in a paper we hadn't even read
when we did live there...
Forum: Child Support January 1st 07, 12:06 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 12
Posted By DB
CS questions Maine vs. Texas?

"Jaguar" wrote in message

DB wrote:
"Jaguar" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support January 1st 07, 12:04 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 17
Posted By DB
CS and garnished wages

"John Meyer" wrote in message
I think one of the best ways to strike this down is to start pushing
language that...
Forum: Child Support December 31st 06, 11:14 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 12
Posted By DB
CS questions Maine vs. Texas?

"Jaguar" wrote in message
Thats the most ridiculous thing I ever heard!

No more insane when the mother says...
Forum: Child Support December 31st 06, 11:03 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 17
Posted By DB
CS and garnished wages

"Jaguar" wrote in message
No. He has only one job from which is the only source they are
collecting from...
Forum: Child Support December 31st 06, 09:24 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 17
Posted By DB
CS and garnished wages

Go see you state representative after you get the results from a downward
modification hearing?

Does your husband make that much to justify this insane amount?

"Jaguar" ...
Forum: Child Support December 31st 06, 09:18 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 12
Posted By DB
CS questions Maine vs. Texas?

"Jaguar" wrote in message

What is the difference between child support and child care payments?

It's...
Forum: Child Support December 31st 06, 07:41 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 3
Posted By DB
See what regular people are thinking about CS

"Henry" wrote in

would be a little easier to sell. But, gosh darn, child support MUST be
for
the child, it says so right there in the title.. you scumbag.

Yea, these...
Forum: Child Support December 31st 06, 06:50 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 3
Posted By DB
See what regular people are thinking about CS

"Henry" wrote in message
"DB" wrote in
Forum: Child Support December 31st 06, 06:47 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 12
Posted By DB
CS questions Maine vs. Texas?

wrote in

You can have an attorney appear for you at the hearing in Maine, should
cost around $400 bucks.
==
Huh? That's the going rate for an atty. to...
Forum: Child Support December 31st 06, 04:35 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 38
Posted By DB
NEGLECT during visitation with NCP - Prior history with CPS

"Robert - Michigan" wrote in

and my cousin is also a State Rep so he has helped to some degree when I
needed his assistance.

Do you think he would mind putting some...
Forum: Child Support December 31st 06, 03:30 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 12
Posted By DB
CS questions Maine vs. Texas?

"Jaguar" wrote
Hi Everybody,
I'm new to this group and very new to the world of CS. My husband was
married, now divorced with 1 child. The mother who is also the
custodial parent lives...
Forum: Child Support December 30th 06, 02:09 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 3
Posted By DB
See what regular people are thinking about CS

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061229121943AAiF4xL

here is another question posted on yahoo public forums

People really do want massive government control, they are actually asking...
Forum: Child Support December 29th 06, 07:05 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By DB
PLaces to speak out!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061228195728AAjMgm8

It's incredible the amount of ignorance that exists about child support
issues.
These people have no clue!!!

I do understand how...
Forum: Child Support December 29th 06, 02:37 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By DB
PLaces to speak out!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylc=X3oDMTFoMHZvdTY2BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA2F0dHlhaG9vBHNsawNGUF9hdHQ-?qid=20061220093804AAxDGgD&fr=hp

Put a word in about how NCP's are...
Forum: Child Support December 28th 06, 11:59 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By DB
A voice of reason!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/20061228/cm_usatoday/oneduidoesntfitall

Finally, some common sense & logic applied to a common problem.

Why can't the same approach be used for Child support...
Forum: Child Support December 27th 06, 09:05 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 38
Posted By DB
NEGLECT during visitation with NCP - Prior history with CPS

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"DB" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support December 27th 06, 04:23 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By DB
paying support, but no visitation

How much does it cost to get court ordered visitation?

"father911" wrote in message
I regularly pay my child...
Forum: Child Support December 27th 06, 04:18 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 38
Posted By DB
NEGLECT during visitation with NCP - Prior history with CPS

"Beverly" wrote in

Given the ages or your children (my local CPS considers children 12
and older at less risk even in more dire situations),

A bullet from a mentally ill...
Forum: Child Support December 27th 06, 04:51 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 14
Posted By DB
Dead beat dad wont pay CS

Are you the poster mother for NOW?

"Leighana" wrote in message
I'm a single mother with one child. I got...
Forum: Child Support December 27th 06, 03:20 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 68
Posted By DB
On System Change was: Mother demands

"Gini" wrote in message

"DB" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support December 27th 06, 03:05 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 9
Posted By DB
Michigan Legislature Family & Children Committee

"Gini" wrote in message

"DB" wrote

That DA in the Duke University case should be locked up for fraud.
Forum: Child Support December 26th 06, 11:09 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 38
Posted By DB
NEGLECT during visitation with NCP - Prior history with CPS

"Robert - Michigan" wrote in

I can NOT get her commited as we are now divorced and I dont have any
legal say in her medical conditions.

No, but surely her immediate family...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100