Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: rachel[_2_]
Forum: Breastfeeding April 12th 07, 03:55 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 39
Posted By rachel[_2_]
night weaning not going so well

my pedi gave us the ok to wean the nighttime feedings. i'm sure it's
because he's gaining plenty of weight. if your baby isn't gaining
like she should be then i would say, sure continue to feed...
Forum: General April 3rd 07, 02:37 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 11
Posted By rachel[_2_]
How to tighten infant seat using lap+shoulder belt?

recently my boyfriend and i were able to finally get our baby seat
tight by reclining the baby seat. not the actual car's seat, but the
baby seat itself had a reclining mechanism. anyway, try that.
Forum: General March 31st 07, 04:24 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By rachel[_2_]
4 month old baby feeding problem

my baby eats the same way during the day, but at night he'll empty
both breasts. i always thought this was because at night when he
empties both breasts he goes into a "milk coma" (what we call it...
Forum: General March 23rd 07, 03:36 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 176
Posted By rachel[_2_]
Natural Infant Hygiene

Child I saw would wave his left hand up and down in a very distinctive way
when he needed to wee.
If you held him to the toilet (to see if he neded to
go) he would either go, or turn his head...
Forum: General March 16th 07, 02:51 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 176
Posted By rachel[_2_]
Natural Infant Hygiene

I saw that someone had asked for books about NIH in another post, but
I was wondering if anyone has tried it out. I am a first time mother
of a one month old baby boy. I've been using disposables,...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5