Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: V.[_2_]
Forum: Pregnancy September 11th 07, 02:39 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 23
Posted By V.[_2_]
Birth Story

Congratulations!
She's a beautiful baby! :-)
Forum: Pregnancy September 11th 07, 02:29 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By V.[_2_]
Back for more

Yeah, I belong to the same club (elderly gravida, but also pediatrician).
Elderly. What an ominous word!
It fell on top of my head when I turned 35 last month. I felt officially
old.

Anyway, all...
Forum: Pregnancy September 11th 07, 02:21 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By V.[_2_]
ENGLISH/SPANISH NAMES??

We had the same thing going on, but with German/Spanish, LOL.
Anyway, we came up with this list before deciding for a name that is not
here (Italian, and the last name is German, but well... can't...
Forum: General September 11th 07, 02:21 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By V.[_2_]
ENGLISH/SPANISH NAMES??

We had the same thing going on, but with German/Spanish, LOL.
Anyway, we came up with this list before deciding for a name that is not
here (Italian, and the last name is German, but well... can't...
Forum: Pregnancy August 16th 07, 03:23 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By V.[_2_]
reliable drug information

I've been using http://www.safefetus.com/
It doesn't only provide the FDA Pregnancy Risk Categoty, but also a short
description of the possible teratogenic or side effects in both pregnancy
and...
Forum: Pregnancy August 14th 07, 01:14 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 11
Posted By V.[_2_]
how quickly

It's my first pregnancy, and we were looking for it for 2 or 3 months, so it
wasn't much of a surprise when the period didn't start on time...
That said, I first kind of knew I was pregnant when the...
Forum: Pregnancy June 25th 07, 06:11 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By V.[_2_]
When should I expect my period?

Hi,
it really depends on how many days ago you started your BC pills.
Normally the discharge (that replaces the normal period while on the pill)
will come on the 4th week of the pills intake.
Some...
Forum: Pregnancy June 21st 07, 12:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By V.[_2_]
Questions about baby shower

"Should I accept gracefully all the attentions..."

I think I meant "graciously". Ooops! *blush*
Forum: Pregnancy June 21st 07, 11:53 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By V.[_2_]
Questions about baby shower

Hi,
I moved to another country when I got married, nearly 2 yrs ago, but for
different reasons I haven't learnt fluently the language (German) yet. So, I
have only 3-4 proper friends, that's...
Forum: Pregnancy June 19th 07, 03:44 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By V.[_2_]
Breast pain

Hi all,
I've been lurking for a while, and finally dared to post... sorry my
English, it's not my mother language! ;-)

I'm in my 25th week of pregnancy and I've started to feel pain in my breasts...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10