Showing results 1 to 25 of 62
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Fred
Forum: Single Parents October 18th 06, 12:11 AM Posted to alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 23
Posted By Fred
Any lawyers want to sue to make child support unconstitutional?

YooperBoyka wrote:
"Fred" wrote in message
YooperBoyka wrote:
"Fred" wrote in message...
Forum: Single Parents October 17th 06, 12:04 AM Posted to alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 23
Posted By Fred
Any lawyers want to sue to make child support unconstitutional?

YooperBoyka wrote:
"Fred" wrote in message
YooperBoyka wrote:

I have no children, primarily because if...
Forum: Single Parents October 16th 06, 11:55 PM Posted to alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 23
Posted By Fred
Any lawyers want to sue to make child support unconstitutional?

YooperBoyka wrote:
"Fred" wrote in message
I cannot speak for any other jurisdiction,

Try doing some reading...
Forum: Single Parents October 16th 06, 04:40 PM Posted to alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 23
Posted By Fred
Any lawyers want to sue to make child support unconstitutional?

YooperBoyka wrote:

I have no children, primarily because if I did, I'd lose my
constitutional
rights and could wind up in prison for failure to pay child support,
Forum: Child Support October 16th 06, 03:22 AM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.mens-rights,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Fred
Things to think of before you get married again..

Kenneth S. wrote:
"Enquiring minds" makes frequent references in her comments below to
"stupid men," and the various ways in which they show their stupidity.

That is a distortion.

I...
Forum: Single Parents October 16th 06, 02:56 AM Posted to alt.support.divorce,soc.men,alt.support.single-parents
Replies: 23
Posted By Fred
Any lawyers want to sue to make child support unconstitutional?

YooperBoyka wrote:
"enquiring minds" wrote in message
Ray Gordon wrote:
I'd be willing to be the Plaintiff. If you're...
Forum: Child Support October 13th 06, 03:20 AM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Fred
Things to think of before you get married again..

Ken Chaddock wrote:

All you want to do is to be able to walk away from the mess you make
when you spread your sperm hither and yon, because being responsible
is so *inconvenient*, mostly...
Forum: Child Support October 12th 06, 05:45 AM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Fred
Things to think of before you get married again..

Bob Whiteside wrote:

I say you are on the wrong side of this issue, even for a feminist, and
here
is why.
Have you ever looked at the dictionary definition of "feminism"? I was
Forum: Child Support October 12th 06, 02:27 AM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Fred
Things to think of before you get married again..

Bob Whiteside wrote:

So if she's not gonna give the father a chance, and if she's not gonna
give adoption a chance, then absent a "safe haven" law there's no chance
at all for the child;...
Forum: Child Support October 12th 06, 02:03 AM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Fred
Things to think of before you get married again..

Tracy wrote:
"Fred" wrote in message
Tracy wrote:
"Fred" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support October 12th 06, 01:10 AM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Fred
Things to think of before you get married again..

wrote:
Fred wrote:
wrote:
Fred wrote:
wrote:
Fred -

You are Fred aren't you, and not Cindy, Sharon,...
Forum: Child Support October 12th 06, 12:54 AM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Fred
Things to think of before you get married again..

Ken Chaddock wrote:
Fred wrote:

Bob Whiteside wrote:

"Fred" wrote in message

Bob Whiteside...
Forum: Child Support October 11th 06, 02:15 PM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Fred
Things to think of before you get married again..

Ken Chaddock wrote:
Fred wrote:
Ken Chaddock wrote:

Update, with a little further research I've discovered that
apparently there are now 47 states with "safe haven" laws and,...
Forum: Child Support October 11th 06, 01:50 PM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Fred
Things to think of before you get married again..

?-? wrote:
"Fred" wrote in

Seriously, Bob, either I'm missing something, or y'all are not
communicating something, or y'all really do not give a damn about the
Forum: Child Support October 11th 06, 01:42 PM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Fred
Things to think of before you get married again..

?-? wrote:
"Fred" wrote in message
?-? wrote:
"Fred" wrote in

Both base child...
Forum: Child Support October 11th 06, 01:27 PM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Fred
Things to think of before you get married again..

Bob Whiteside wrote:
"Fred" wrote in message
Bob Whiteside wrote:
"Fred" wrote in...
Forum: Child Support October 11th 06, 05:59 AM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Fred
Things to think of before you get married again..

Bob Whiteside wrote:
"Fred" wrote in message
Bob Whiteside wrote:

So then you have no problem with the...
Forum: Child Support October 11th 06, 05:45 AM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Fred
Things to think of before you get married again..

Bob Whiteside wrote:
"Fred" wrote in message
Bob Whiteside wrote:

For a person who claims to be from...
Forum: Child Support October 11th 06, 04:50 AM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Fred
Things to think of before you get married again..

wrote:
Fred wrote:
wrote:
Fred -

You are Fred aren't you, and not Cindy, Sharon, Luoise, or some other
feminist disguising yourself to...
Forum: Child Support October 11th 06, 04:43 AM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Fred
Things to think of before you get married again..

Bob Whiteside wrote:

So then you have no problem with the child support used exclusively for
said
child
and not be put into the family coffers for let's say, the mortgage, SUV
Forum: Child Support October 11th 06, 04:30 AM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Fred
Things to think of before you get married again..

Gini wrote:
"Fred" wrote
Gini wrote:
"Fred" wrote
Last time I looked, we called that "adoption."
==
Then I suggest you...
Forum: Child Support October 11th 06, 04:26 AM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce

Ken Chaddock wrote:

Update, with a little further research I've discovered that
apparently there are now 47 states with "safe haven" laws and, wonder of
all wonders, a couple of them...
Forum: Child Support October 11th 06, 04:18 AM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Fred
Things to think of before you get married again..

Bob Whiteside wrote:

For a person who claims to be from Minnesota who has so many strong opinions
about men's parental responsibility, you ought to understand the Minnesota
laws regarding...
Forum: Child Support October 11th 06, 04:10 AM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Fred
Things to think of before you get married again..

Ken Chaddock wrote:
Fred wrote:
Gini wrote:

"Fred" wrote

I read your entire message. What it boils down to is yet another
Forum: Child Support October 11th 06, 03:28 AM Posted to alt.mens-rights,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 317
Posted By Fred
Things to think of before you get married again..

Andre Lieven wrote:

Gads, are you rude!

Maybe so ...

Fine.

You refuse to carry on civilized discourse, and I have no interest in
validating your hateful, sexist, inferiority complex.
Showing results 1 to 25 of 62