Showing results 1 to 25 of 25
Search took 0.49 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Irrational Number
Forum: Breastfeeding November 26th 06, 12:16 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By Irrational Number
Co-sleeping help?

rae wrote:

In need of some advice - My six month old has been co-sleeping with me
since birth.

Ahh... I am of no help to you whatsoever!
My 18-month-old is still sleeping with me
(and I like...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 25th 06, 05:10 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 1
Posted By Irrational Number
Dairy ?: is it possible?

Brookben wrote:

My 11 month old has always shown sensitivities to dairy if I eat
something (by oversight) that has dairy in it. BUT, she ate something
with butter in it yesterday and seems...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 22nd 06, 08:04 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 22
Posted By Irrational Number
OT - Separation Anxiety?

KD wrote:

My son is just about eight months old.

He is right on schedule. Eight months is
the average time of when babies develop
separation anxiety. (Interestingly, when
you look at mammals...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 17th 06, 02:27 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 52
Posted By Irrational Number
OT sort of - resuming relations after baby

Workingmom wrote:

In Denmark is was once said that the best way for a man of obtaining sex
in a marriage is to grab a vacuum cleaner and do the dishes (not WITH
the VC, though)

I totally...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 16th 06, 05:33 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 52
Posted By Irrational Number
OT sort of - resuming relations after baby

determined wrote:

"Sue" wrote in message

"Irrational Number" wrote in...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 15th 06, 06:26 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 52
Posted By Irrational Number
OT sort of - resuming relations after baby

determined wrote:

My only real drive to "change it" comes from guilt more than anything.

Yeah. I've told DH he can go find some young
chickee if he wants to. ;)

-- Anita --
Forum: Breastfeeding November 14th 06, 06:52 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 52
Posted By Irrational Number
OT sort of - resuming relations after baby

determined wrote:

I know this is going to sound just awful, but my daughter is 11 months old
now, and my husband and I have only had sex about 6 times since she was
born...

I've got you...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 14th 06, 01:51 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 45
Posted By Irrational Number
Nursing at other peoples' houses?

cjra wrote:

As it turns out, it wasn't the older folks who had an issue, it was my
sisters! both of whom BF'd their kids. I was pretty discreet
(discrete?), but when my 7 yr old niece came...
Forum: Pregnancy November 12th 06, 11:43 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 24
Posted By Irrational Number
32/33 Week Update with birth story - VERY LONG

Missy wrote:

She's completely perfect. That's all I really have to say. She has
her father's nose and she is so tiny. She was 4 pounds and 9 ounces
big, and almost 17 inches long. ...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 9th 06, 05:50 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 45
Posted By Irrational Number
Nursing at other peoples' houses?

Caledonia wrote:

Yes, it's awkward to remove oneself for 15-30 minutes every 2 hours,
and a visit of 6 hours with a 2 week old could start to seem
ridiculously isolating.

Wow, I forgot...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 7th 06, 01:48 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 45
Posted By Irrational Number
Nursing at other peoples' houses?

I pick my battles. At someone else's house,
I would abide by their wishes.

-- Anita --
Forum: Breastfeeding November 5th 06, 05:38 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By Irrational Number
How to start storing milk?

wrote:

Are there any tips that someone may have
about when to pump or how often so that I can get some milk stored up
for DS?

(1) It takes several pumping sessions...
Forum: Pregnancy November 5th 06, 05:32 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Irrational Number
troubles after c-section (TMI)

taylormadeinjaxfl wrote:

I have not had a bowel movement since mt c-section on October 30th, I
cannot get a hold of my OB. What do I do, I have tried just about
everthing, fiber, prune juice,...
Forum: Breastfeeding November 2nd 06, 12:12 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By Irrational Number
Reverse-Cycle nursing

Becky wrote:

My baby is not eating during the day, when I'm at work and nursing
every 2 hours when I get home what happened?

I have read about reverse cycle nursing is this what is...
Forum: Pregnancy October 29th 06, 11:29 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By Irrational Number
Confused

kittytlw via FamilyKB.com wrote:

well i had sex the day after my period ended in september so i took a test in
the start of october and that was a negitve then i took one 3 days ago same
Forum: Breastfeeding October 29th 06, 05:13 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 7
Posted By Irrational Number
no period for almost 9 months, on birth control and breast feeding..

maymomma wrote:

Since the birth of my son in Feb. I haven't had a period. [...]
I when to the doctor in July for my
yearly checkukp and was told that i should of had a period by now.

Oh,...
Forum: Pregnancy October 29th 06, 05:10 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Irrational Number
Is my period trying to come back?

ChitaShines wrote:

Really? Can you ovulate without ever having gotten your period? It sure
does feel like I'm ovulating. I haven't had a period yet since I stopped
pumping.

You...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 28th 06, 02:22 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By Irrational Number
Nursing from one side only

No Spam wrote:
My daughter (just about 4 months old) is refusing to feed from one side, and
nurses perfectly from the other side. She is exclusively bf and latches
like a champ normally. ...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 25th 06, 08:00 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 6
Posted By Irrational Number
Oatmeal or is this my imagination?

cjra wrote:

I'd read recently that eating oatmeal helps milk supply. So I've been
having oatmeal off and on, and wow! My boobs are about to explode.Is
this for real or is it just my...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 23rd 06, 07:59 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 14
Posted By Irrational Number
thyroid problem

Jess wrote:

"Irrational Number" wrote in message

I have a thyroid problem. All of the treatment
options...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 23rd 06, 06:37 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 14
Posted By Irrational Number
thyroid problem

CY wrote:

I don't think it's stupid to want to put it off, but I think you should
consider how it will affect your thyroid long term by delaying, and also how
bad the symptoms are for your...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 23rd 06, 06:34 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 14
Posted By Irrational Number
thyroid problem

Anne, THANK YOU THANK YOU! I don't know why I
did not check kellymom, that's where I usually
go first. But, thanks for the information!

-- Anita --

Anne Rogers wrote:

It's probably...
Forum: Pregnancy October 22nd 06, 11:15 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By Irrational Number
Food aversion question

Sarah Vaughan wrote:

Those of you who went off particular foods in your first pregnancy, did
you find you had the same aversions in subsequent pregnancies?

Both times, I had a serious aversion...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 22nd 06, 11:00 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 14
Posted By Irrational Number
thyroid problem

NBennett wrote:

i guess it depends on the nature of the problem.
i had thyroid cancer and, you're right, even though the prognosis is
excellent, the treatment contraindicates breastfeeding. my...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 22nd 06, 05:13 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 14
Posted By Irrational Number
thyroid problem

I have a thyroid problem. All of the treatment
options contraindicate breastfeeding. Am I stupid
for wanting to put them off until Rocky weans? He's
16 months old, so most people think weaning is...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 25