Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kim E
Forum: Breastfeeding June 8th 07, 07:45 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By Kim E
if i drink formula will i have more milk?

wrote in message
it sounds so simple, would this work? i would like to increase
my
expressing capacity....
Forum: Breastfeeding January 2nd 07, 09:58 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 3
Posted By Kim E
Adoption Breastfeeding

This site is for adoptive breastfeeding:

http://fourfriends.com/abrw/

-kim

"Brookben" wrote in message
I...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 14th 06, 12:46 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By Kim E
How to boost pumped breast milk quantity?

"mummy" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm a working adult. My baby is 3 months old now. Before I
came back
to work 4...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 25th 06, 09:53 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 9
Posted By Kim E
Improving quality of breastmilk?

"Carlye" wrote in message
Okay, I know my breastmilk is the perfect food for my baby.
But is
there any...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 21st 06, 09:29 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 7
Posted By Kim E
Breastfeeding & Adoption?

This site has message boards:

http://www.fourfriends.com/abrw/

-kim

"Jo" wrote in message
I spoke to my cousin who is going to...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 6th 06, 05:31 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 11
Posted By Kim E
Second bout of mastitis -- what can I do about this?

Sorry if this is a repeat of info already passed on, but there is
a link between anemia and recurrent mastitis. If you think you
may be a little anemic, you could try to eat more iron-rich foods...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 6th 06, 02:23 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 2
Posted By Kim E
2 wo refuses for feed

Eric-

Congrats on your new baby!!! I am sorry to hear that your wife
and baby are having problems. It is definitely possible for
babies to latch on days, weeks or even months after birth, so...
Forum: Breastfeeding July 6th 06, 02:15 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 0
Posted By Kim E
MOBI website for 'extreme' breastfeeding challenges

Hi, I used to post on m.k.p a couple of yrs ago, and lurk here on
and off. I noticed someone here (Anne?) recently asked a
question about MOBI (Mothers Overcoming Breastfeeding Issues) and
I...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8