Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: RogerN
Forum: Child Support May 23rd 11, 11:58 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By RogerN
Illinois Child Support, Employer withholding too long?

My youngest that I pay CS on just graduated High School, last day was May
13th. I asked my employer if the order for withholding had an end date on
it, they looked it up and found an end date of...
Forum: Child Support May 16th 11, 03:06 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By RogerN
Illinois Child support over, college support ?

"BobW" wrote in message

"RogerN" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support May 15th 11, 03:22 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By RogerN
Illinois Child support over, college support ?

My last child on child support is 18 and out of high school, child support
will stop being deducted in a week or two, depends on how fast payroll gets
it changed.

My daughter is going to college...
Forum: Child Support September 12th 09, 11:36 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 106
Posted By RogerN
Schwarzenegger's propaganda

"Chris" wrote in message
"Establishing paternity is the process of determining the legal father of
a child. When parents are married,...
Forum: Child Support July 25th 09, 04:08 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By RogerN
What can we do about it?

Men can be jailed for not supporting a child that is not their child. This
is wrong, plain and simple. This not only effects the men, it also effects
the families of the men falsely named as the...
Forum: Child Support July 16th 09, 12:04 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By RogerN
Yet another victim

This stuff makes me sick, our government treats men like Iraq treated Kuwait
but where are the...
Forum: Child Support December 25th 08, 02:45 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By RogerN
Child Support from the unemployed?

My employer is a supplier to the automotive industry. Due to the economy
and decrease in demand for our product, they have shut down part of the
operation for a month. My last day at work was...
Forum: Child Support December 15th 08, 06:17 PM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.politics.economics
Replies: 6
Posted By RogerN
Can Men get Organized?

"DB" wrote in message
snip

People have no idea of the nightmare of the Child Support system, until
it's a public issue...
Forum: Child Support December 15th 08, 12:49 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 6
Posted By RogerN
Can Men get Organized?

I have been taken to court by the IDPA (Illinois Department of Public Aid
Child Support Enforcement) numerous times because they can't correctly
calculate my CS. I show up at court and their...
Forum: Child Support September 12th 08, 01:21 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By RogerN
When does CS End?

When does Government dictated child support end? One child has turned 18
and decided not to go to college. Now she's decided to go to college next
semester. She is no longer qualified under my...
Forum: Child Support June 4th 08, 03:36 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 8
Posted By RogerN
CS by Non-Parent?

Except I tell my kids that the difference between their mom and a Cadillac
is that not everybody's been in a Cadillac. Do you know what their mom puts
behind her ears to attract men? Her ankles! ...
Forum: Child Support June 4th 08, 01:09 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 8
Posted By RogerN
CS by Non-Parent?

"Gini" wrote in message
===
The courts have taken the position that it is in the "best interest of the
child" to keep the money flowing...
Forum: Child Support June 3rd 08, 11:40 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 8
Posted By RogerN
CS by Non-Parent?

I don't get this about someone ordered to pay CS, and later they find out
that it's not their child. How can that person still be responsible for CS
for a child that isn't his? Isn't that...
Forum: Child Support June 1st 08, 03:48 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 3
Posted By RogerN
In the best interest of the children

I married my first love. She seemed to be a wonderful person but I found
out that she would tell you whatever she wanted you to believe, and the
truth didn't matter to her. She was the only girl...
Forum: Child Support June 1st 08, 11:52 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 195
Posted By RogerN
TN - Child support termination bill attacked

I just e-Mailed Mr Rob Briley
(http://www.legislature.state.tn.us/house/members/h52.htm).

"As I understand, you think it is right for people to have to pay child
support for children that are not...
Forum: Child Support May 31st 08, 11:24 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By RogerN
CP Spends support on self, can kids sue CP?

It's sad that they want to crack down on deadbeat NCP's but don't give a
rats behind if the CP uses the money for the children or drugs or anything
else. We need a good TV commercial about a CP...
Forum: Child Support May 30th 08, 03:18 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By RogerN
CP Spends support on self, can kids sue CP?

A little background:
I got a better paying job a little over 5 years ago. CS went up
significantly. What I pay now is 162% of what I paid before. I did this
through a more demanding but better...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17