Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Forum: Solutions November 9th 06, 02:55 AM Posted to free.christians,alt.christnet.public,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.atheism
Replies: 136
Posted By [email protected]
Proposition 85 did not pass

http://www.ktvu.com/politics/5264134/detail.html

The good news is that Props 1-A, 1-B, 1-E & Props 83 & 90 all passed!

Also Props 86-89 all went down!

Prop 85 should also have passed, but it did...
Forum: Solutions November 9th 06, 02:38 AM Posted to free.christians,alt.christnet.public,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.atheism
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Jason Gastrich as a write in canidate in yesterdays election

Jason Gastrich ran during the recall election in 2003. I wonder if he
also ran as a write in canidate in yesterday's election. Does anyone
know?

Looking at the website JasonGastrich.com it appears...
Forum: Solutions November 8th 06, 04:14 PM Posted to free.christians,alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.atheism
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
PRAISE THE LORD WE WON!!!!!

I wore that shirt back in the 2004 Presedential election and not a word
was said to me. However I was living in rural REPUPLICAN Shasta County
at the time.

cactus wrote:
Forum: Solutions November 8th 06, 07:21 AM Posted to free.christians,alt.christnet.public,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.atheism
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
PRAISE THE LORD WE WON!!!!!

I started off my day with a hike, and then after I went to vote. I
showed up to the polling place with my Pro Bush and Anti Democrat
shirt. But the Democrats working there (Democrats are everywhere...
Forum: General November 7th 06, 06:23 AM Posted to alt.love,misc.kids,alt.religion.christian,alt.revisionism,alt.politics.bush
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
REELECT GOVERNOR ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER!

Continue to move California in the right direction by making the right
vote tomorrow by reelecting Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger!

The Record

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has a strong record of...
Forum: Solutions November 7th 06, 06:19 AM Posted to free.christians,alt.atheism,alt.christnet.public,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
REELECT Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger tomorrow!

Continue to move California in the right direction by making the right
vote tomorrow by reelecting Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger!

The Record

Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has a strong record of...
Forum: Solutions November 3rd 06, 04:50 PM Posted to free.christians,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.california,alt.christnet.public,comp.sys.mac.system
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Vote Yes on Props 1-A, 1-B and 1-E!

Proposition 1-A
This will require the gasoline tax revenues you already pay to be used
for road and transportation projects. It prevents politicians from
using these taxes for other projects. This...
Forum: Solutions October 26th 06, 05:54 PM Posted to free.christians,alt.california,alt.love,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.religion.christian.baptist
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Some Background on Proposition 13

This is why you need to vote again Proposition 88 which will undermine
Prop 13!

Proposition 13
Property Tax Amendment (1978) (March 2004)

Definition

An initiative that added Article XIII A to the...
Forum: Solutions October 26th 06, 05:48 PM Posted to free.christians,alt.religion.christian.baptist,alt.love,alt.parenting.solutions,alt.california
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Vote NO On Proposition 86, 87, 88 and 89!

Proposition 86 increases California taxes by $2.1 Billion fiscally.

There are some reasons why you should vote against this one.

· It's a Special interest tax scheme placed on the ballot by...
Forum: Solutions October 25th 06, 04:46 PM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions,alt.bible,alt.politics,misc.kids,alt.christnet.public
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
California voters dont forget about election day November 7th!

Hello everyone.

I am a representative of the California Republican party and I will be
telling you guys what to vote for and what not to vote for. I'll tell
you all about the Taxes Propositions...
Forum: General October 25th 06, 04:46 PM Posted to alt.parenting.solutions,alt.bible,alt.politics,misc.kids,alt.christnet.public