Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: I Hate Spam
Forum: Child Support August 25th 06, 10:46 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By I Hate Spam
Los Angeles County Child Support Services Department Helping Prisoners but Abusing Good Fathers

News Release:

On Sunday, August 20, 2006 two representatives from the Los Angeles
County Services Department (LACCSSD), attorney Lisa Garrett and Al
Reyes Division Chief of Communications and...
Forum: Child Support August 23rd 06, 04:59 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 18
Posted By I Hate Spam
E-mail campaign launched against Los Angeles County Child Support Thugs!

She is not known as "stumpy" for her intelligence

LOL!
Forum: Child Support August 23rd 06, 04:58 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 18
Posted By I Hate Spam
E-mail campaign launched against Los Angeles County Child Support Thugs!

I know the feeling. I'll read what you wrote and try to get something
out to them soon.

Best of luck,

- Ron ^*^

Thanks a bunch! I'm sure they'll enjoy it.
Forum: Child Support August 22nd 06, 05:41 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 18
Posted By I Hate Spam
E-mail campaign launched against Los Angeles County Child Support Thugs!

No, just a local loon. Run a google search on her (you won't find HER
posts, because she x-no-archives most of them, but you'll find responses
to them... There's some pretty outrageous...
Forum: Child Support August 22nd 06, 08:43 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 18
Posted By I Hate Spam
E-mail campaign launched against Los Angeles County Child Support Thugs!

Werebat wrote:

Hey, I'd be happy to write them, but could you give me some specific
details to work with? I need to know exactly what it is they did.

- Ron ^*^

Hi Ron,
Forum: Child Support August 22nd 06, 08:41 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 18
Posted By I Hate Spam
E-mail campaign launched against Los Angeles County Child Support Thugs!

Bob Whiteside wrote:

The email addresses of government officials are part of the public record.
Even though bureaucratic officials in the CS system try to hide from public
scrutiny they have...
Forum: Child Support August 22nd 06, 08:30 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 18
Posted By I Hate Spam
E-mail campaign launched against Los Angeles County Child Support Thugs!

Moon Shyne wrote:

So you have committed copyright infringement, outright theft of copyrighted
graphics, as well as slander and libel.

And you think this is going to help your cause?

You...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7