Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: V.
Forum: Pregnancy October 6th 06, 12:57 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By V.
Do I Have Separation Anxiety?

My thoughts are either sleep deprivation or anxiety. What you describe
sounds like panic attacks (the "out of my body" feeling), but sleep
deprivation will definitely result in the same kinds of...
Forum: Pregnancy October 6th 06, 12:53 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 14
Posted By V.
How to stop milk production before birth?

"Lady Penelope Creighton-Ward" wrote in message

Thanks. I think I read somewhere that there's also a drug...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 6th 06, 12:45 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By V.
Similac - difference between powder and liquid?

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
However, there is no need to boil the water in most places. You can give
your baby tap water in a...
Forum: Pregnancy September 30th 06, 01:50 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By V.
Please I still wait for your reponses!

wrote in message
Hi All,

I am 22 weeks pregnant mom. I did my U/S 2 weeks ago and as results,
I've...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 30th 06, 12:28 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 28
Posted By V.
Pain-pricks Question, worried cause milk doesnt show up

"Familie Knots" wrote in message
And now..... oh man..... something is going wrong cause I'm having such...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 30th 06, 12:10 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 14
Posted By V.
Antidepressants and nursing

"JJ" wrote in message
Thanks to everyone for your support. I did start taking the wellbutrin
a few days ago and...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 29th 06, 11:59 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 23
Posted By V.
Didn't realise pumping would be such a Pain!

"cjra" wrote in message
What I forgot about - MEETINGS! And because my office is separate from
the main...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 29th 06, 11:39 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By V.
when to switch to forward facing carseat?

"determined" wrote in message
DD is 9.5 months. She's still only 16lbs, but in the 95th percentile for
her age,...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 26th 06, 01:21 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 14
Posted By V.
Antidepressants and nursing

"JJ" wrote in message
I'd like to hear what other people's opinions are on the safety of
antidepressants and...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 21st 06, 12:01 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 19
Posted By V.
Now I'm getting nervous -daycare starts on Monday

"cjra" wrote in message
And DD still won't take a bottle!

I had the same problem. DH had tried to give...
Forum: Pregnancy September 17th 06, 11:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By V.
Back to sleep

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
Kim wrote:
I know babies are supposed to sleep on their backs (I even have a
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11