Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 1.98 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Banty
Forum: General October 30th 08, 12:02 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By Banty
Little girls and hair?

In article , Kat says...

I was doing DD1's hair this morning... as I do most mornings. She's 3 and
has fairly long hair. I've never cut it, other than her...
Forum: General October 25th 08, 02:14 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By Banty
Babysitters

In article , Kat says...

"Ericka" wrote in message
Kat wrote:

I'm just wondering...
Forum: General October 23rd 08, 05:28 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By Banty
DD wants her "boyfriend" at her birthday party

In article , Donna Metler says...

Anyway, does anyone have suggestions for including a barely 3 yr old boy in
a party where the rest of the...
Forum: General October 21st 08, 05:13 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By Banty
Boots! (common I'm sure)

In article , Ericka says...

Banty wrote:
In article , Babie says...

"Clisby"
What's wrong with the...
Forum: General October 21st 08, 03:23 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By Banty
Boots! (common I'm sure)

In article , MarieD says...

"Babie" wrote in message
Alegra thinks she...
Forum: General October 21st 08, 01:16 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 14
Posted By Banty
Re-introduction

In article , Clisby says...
There's a (perhaps apocryphal) story about a 90-year-old man whose
parents had brought him to Charleston as an infant. ...
Forum: General October 21st 08, 01:14 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By Banty
other people's kids

In article , toypup says...

When you live on a block where other kids show hop over to play and then
they want to go to someone else's house (we...
Forum: General October 21st 08, 12:48 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By Banty
Boots! (common I'm sure)

In article , Babie says...

"Clisby"
What's wrong with the boots? OK, I'm a real slacker of a mother, but as
long as my children are decently...
Forum: General October 21st 08, 12:46 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By Banty
Boots! (common I'm sure)

In article , Babie says...

So our baby girl is growing up and acts like a 13 year old (she's 5).

Jarrod and I went on yet another cruise recently. This...
Forum: General October 21st 08, 12:43 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 14
Posted By Banty
Re-introduction

In article , Ericka says...

Rosalie B. wrote:

I found, through moving around the country a lot (having a dh in the Navy) that
the kids did better WRT...
Forum: General October 3rd 08, 10:11 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 39
Posted By Banty
How to deal with 7 year old?

In article , JennP. says...

On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 22:07:19 -0600, "Kat" wrote:

Other than hockey - which I will NOT put DS in...
Forum: General October 1st 08, 10:12 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 39
Posted By Banty
How to deal with 7 year old?

In article , toypup says...

"Banty" wrote in message

But I heartily second...
Forum: General October 1st 08, 09:58 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 39
Posted By Banty
How to deal with 7 year old?

In article , Kat says...

"toypup" wrote in message

"dejablues"...
Forum: General October 1st 08, 09:48 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 39
Posted By Banty
How to deal with 7 year old?

In article , toypup says...

"dejablues" wrote in message
Also, no...
Forum: General October 1st 08, 05:05 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 39
Posted By Banty
How to deal with 7 year old?

In article , Kat says...

He doesn't go to the school directly in our neighbourhood. The kids in his
class live all over this side of the city - very, very...
Forum: General October 1st 08, 03:39 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 39
Posted By Banty
How to deal with 7 year old?

In article , Jeff says...

Kat wrote:
He takes off and disappears often. He'll take off to the store 2 or 3
blocks away when I had told him he's not...
Forum: General September 30th 08, 05:50 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 39
Posted By Banty
How to deal with 7 year old?

In article , Kat says...

Last night, there was a HUGE explosion.
DS came home from school. He wanted to go play outside right away. I made
a deal with him...
Forum: General September 26th 08, 10:42 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 26
Posted By Banty
After school activities for 6yr old

In article , Welches says...

"Banty" wrote in message
In article...
Forum: General September 26th 08, 10:39 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 26
Posted By Banty
After school activities for 6yr old

In article , JennP. says...

On 26 Sep 2008 05:16:46 -0700, Banty wrote:

In article...
Forum: General September 26th 08, 01:16 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 26
Posted By Banty
After school activities for 6yr old

In article , Welches says...

"Dad" wrote in message
How many times per week do you send...
Forum: General September 15th 08, 05:36 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 9
Posted By Banty
Well, it's finally the end.

In article , Kat says...

What is the right thing to do with a situation like this? I mean as far as
the kids go? He's supposed to call and stop by Wednesday -...
Forum: General September 14th 08, 02:21 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By Banty
neighbor DID call CPS on us - long rant

In article , Irrational Number
says...

Banty wrote:
In article , Irrational Number
says...
Forum: General September 13th 08, 02:23 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By Banty
neighbor DID call CPS on us - long rant

In article , Irrational Number
says...

So, if anyone is following our saga, back
in July, my neighbor J ranted and railed at
me for various...
Forum: General September 9th 08, 03:04 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 17
Posted By Banty
Ugh. DS, the accident waiting to happen...

In article Cwkxk.80424$hx.819@pd7urf3no, Kat says...

"Banty" wrote in message
In article...
Forum: General September 9th 08, 03:01 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 17
Posted By Banty
Ugh. DS, the accident waiting to happen...

In article Mpkxk.160674$nD.24305@pd7urf1no, Kat says...

"Banty" wrote in message
In article...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100