Showing results 1 to 25 of 36
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: April & Stewart
Forum: Pregnancy December 28th 06, 01:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By April & Stewart
Are you ready

Hi guys

Well we all had a joyful christmas although I had to take the christmas tree
down REALLY early as Joanna got a stack of toys and I needed the space where
the tree was to store them all....
Forum: General December 19th 06, 12:44 PM Posted to alt.mothers,misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By April & Stewart
Sleep Training from a different point of view

thats sooo funny

"toto" wrote in message
Sleep Training...from the other point of view

OK, here's my situation. My...
Forum: Pregnancy December 18th 06, 01:00 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By April & Stewart
Best strategy for coping with teething

Im one of those like mummies who's baby doesnt even so much as wimper when
she get's her first tooth. Joanna got her first tooth months ago now but it
didnt bother her which I'm glad about. She now...
Forum: Pregnancy December 15th 06, 05:04 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By April & Stewart
here you go

Try

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/556428765qyNEiH

april

"April & Stewart" wrote in message
Okay got 4 photos...
Forum: Pregnancy December 15th 06, 04:15 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By April & Stewart
here you go

Okay got 4 photos taken this afternoon you can view them here

http://thumb12.webshots.net/t/59/759/1/95/1/2220195010044507452eDfulY_th.jpg...
Forum: Pregnancy December 15th 06, 03:03 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By April & Stewart
It's arrived

Hi and thanks everyone for replying.

Well last night went okay considerign it was confussing for Joanna although
I put Joanna down at 7pm and she finally went off about 7.20pm and then she
was up...
Forum: Pregnancy December 13th 06, 11:56 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By April & Stewart
It's arrived

Well tommorow morning we pick our daughter up and she doesnt go back to FC
until Friday night, yes finally she is sleeping where she belongs!!!!

How am I feeling you ask, well I am happy, excited...
Forum: Pregnancy December 7th 06, 11:03 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By April & Stewart
Joanna December 2006 update

Hi Lady

Thank you for your post, Joanna was born on the 25th January at 12am on the
dot weighing excactly 6lb she is now just ober 20lb and is a very happy
baby. Yes I am very relieved and happy...
Forum: Pregnancy December 6th 06, 09:26 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By April & Stewart
Joanna December 2006 update

Hi Jeni

I'm not worried about joanna and the crawling really, my health visitor said
that some babies just dont do the crawling thing. Like I said she loves
being on her legs and will pull herself...
Forum: Pregnancy December 5th 06, 06:51 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By April & Stewart
Joanna December 2006 update

Hi my little followers

Well things are still going super, we had a review meeting on Monday and we
are all set for the next phase of the rehab programme. Joanna now comes to
us 3 times a week from...
Forum: Pregnancy November 17th 06, 01:37 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By April & Stewart
Pics!

They're just as georgeous as their mum. Hope that don't come across the
wrong way cause i'm not into that stuff but hey you're all lovely.

April

"xkatx" wrote in...
Forum: Pregnancy November 17th 06, 01:32 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By April & Stewart
FAO April

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
To be honest that sounds unnecessarily slow. It's not like you don't know
her at all. I'd have...
Forum: Pregnancy November 17th 06, 01:30 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By April & Stewart
FAO April

April

We can do the conga soon
Looking forward to it.
Debbie

Me tooo. Watch this space and get your conga shoes on....
Forum: Pregnancy November 17th 06, 01:29 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By April & Stewart
FAO April

APril, I just wanted to say your strength through all this has been
amazing! In your shoes I probably would have totally lost my mind,
literally. To say I'm impressed with how you've dealt...
Forum: Pregnancy November 16th 06, 01:19 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By April & Stewart
I'm still here...but I'm not 'back' anymore

Im sorry

April

"Elfanie" wrote in message
Apparently this baby isn't wanting to stick around too long. Still
waiting...
Forum: Pregnancy November 16th 06, 01:18 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By April & Stewart
FAO April

Hi Debbie

Thanks for thinking of me, Joanna has started coming home now and all is
going well, we had a LAC meeting yesterday and placement with parents was
agreed. They are returning Joanna home...
Forum: Pregnancy November 12th 06, 02:30 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 24
Posted By April & Stewart
32/33 Week Update with birth story - VERY LONG

Oh Missy I am so sorry to hear about your news but look on the bright side
of the fact that your little baby is doing well and I'll pray that she'll
continue to do so. I know the pain of not being...
Forum: Pregnancy November 9th 06, 09:32 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By April & Stewart
Joanna and meals

Thank you everyone for your replys, they have been very helpful

April

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
Kim wrote:

I...
Forum: Pregnancy November 8th 06, 03:00 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By April & Stewart
spotting during pregnacy

Hi

Your doc is correct, it has been known for women to spot in their early
pregnancy, there have also been lots of women in this group that have
heavily bleed, I am one of those and baby comes...
Forum: Pregnancy November 8th 06, 01:26 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By April & Stewart
Joanna and meals

I am wanting to move Joanna away from jars of baby food now and start
introdcing her onto foods that we eat. Can somebody please tell me what sort
of things she can have now. Joanna is now 9 Months...
Forum: Pregnancy November 8th 06, 01:24 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 17
Posted By April & Stewart
Depo provera and irregular spotting

My guess is that since April was just in recently talking about this
issue, they wanted her to see the same doctor, for continuity of care.

Yes, but not if she'd specifically said she...
Forum: Pregnancy November 7th 06, 06:18 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 17
Posted By April & Stewart
Depo provera and irregular spotting

"Sarah Vaughan" wrote in message
April & Stewart wrote:

Hi Sarah, Well I was actually really peefed off yesterday...
Forum: Pregnancy November 7th 06, 12:47 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 17
Posted By April & Stewart
Depo provera and irregular spotting

"Sarah Vaughan" wrote in message
Anne Rogers wrote:
Hi Both Anne and Fer
I will see what happens with the...
Forum: Pregnancy November 7th 06, 12:45 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 17
Posted By April & Stewart
Depo provera and irregular spotting

Huh? This is just silly. You can start the pill any time - no reason to
leave it until you get your next shot, and the sooner you start on it the
sooner it will regulate your cycle. And...
Forum: Pregnancy November 6th 06, 03:16 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 17
Posted By April & Stewart
Depo provera and irregular spotting

Hi Both Anne and Fer

Well I went and had a chat with my doctor this morning, he is pretty
confident it's nothing serious. He said that my blood levels or something
werent right and this is why I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 36