Showing results 1 to 25 of 81
Search took 0.16 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Aula
Forum: General October 23rd 06, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.puzzles,misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By Aula
Ambiguous clue (Dell)

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
Could be either. What's the language in the
rest of the question? You might need to...
Forum: General October 20th 06, 11:35 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By Aula
funny question about vocalization

"Stephanie" wrote in message
I want to ask a question with a very limited set of information. I am
sorry
if I am so vague that maybe I won't...
Forum: General October 20th 06, 10:45 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 17
Posted By Aula
ummmm--- ok

"Monique" wrote in message

Back in the day it was believed that you needed to get out and run
around a bit so...
Forum: General October 19th 06, 10:47 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 17
Posted By Aula
ummmm--- ok

"Cathy Kearns" wrote in message

Somehow, the no running rule does not surprise me. From the National
Safety
Forum: General October 19th 06, 02:47 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 17
Posted By Aula
ummmm--- ok

"sscreen" wrote in message

I'd have thought there would be more accidents on swings than running
Forum: General October 14th 06, 03:12 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 11
Posted By Aula
cat issues

"bizby40" wrote in message
Look into getting her nails capped. They sell these little rubber
tips that glue on over...
Forum: General October 5th 06, 10:56 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 25
Posted By Aula
word for reverse peristalsis

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
"Stephanie" wrote:

I have a little girl and boy in my care whose...
Forum: General October 4th 06, 11:30 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By Aula
Kids Website

wrote in message
Hi Aula,
This group is related with kids and yesterday i shared the information
related with...
Forum: General October 4th 06, 11:23 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By Aula
Kids Website

wrote in message
Hi Aula,
This group is related with kids and yesterday i shared the information
related with...
Forum: General October 4th 06, 10:59 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 8
Posted By Aula
Kids Website

"Raju Bhatla" wrote in message
Jeff, You talking about free sites with junk and adv.. But Demos at
diltech are...
Forum: General September 30th 06, 07:44 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 9
Posted By Aula
What is going on?

"toypup" wrote in message

Her mom got her into early intervention. Try that.

Early Intervention is usually...
Forum: General September 28th 06, 12:15 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By Aula
toddler lost interest in chores

wrote in message
My 3 year old likes to set the dinner table for us. she would put place
mats, take her and her...
Forum: General September 25th 06, 10:47 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 23
Posted By Aula
changing doctors

"Irrational Number" wrote in message
We are going to change Pillbug's pediatric neurologist.
I want to write a...
Forum: General September 20th 06, 01:13 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By Aula
Speaking of Snacks

"Cathy Kearns" wrote in message

"Aula" wrote in message
Forum: General September 19th 06, 11:33 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By Aula
Speaking of Snacks

wrote in message
Shaina (14) has swim practice every day after school. Two of those days
she has 90 minutes of...
Forum: General September 19th 06, 03:56 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 141
Posted By Aula
Used infant/child carseats - what the heck to do with them?

"Nan" wrote in message
I'd use the high chair pulled up to a table for an older baby, or as a
plant stand :-)

Or to...
Forum: General September 18th 06, 11:37 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 53
Posted By Aula
Non-junk food and candy Halloween ideas?

"-L." wrote in message
I really don't want to hand out sugar-laden snacks. What do others do?
last year I...
Forum: General September 18th 06, 10:53 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 141
Posted By Aula
Donating baby stuff. Was: Used infant/child carseats - what the heck to do with them?

"-L." wrote in message

To me it's sort of like standing in line
for free government cheese when you aren't...
Forum: General September 14th 06, 11:18 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By Aula
what in the world is this kind of tantrum?!?!?

"DLacy" wrote in message
ok, my toddler, who is our third daughter, will get real tired, then real
Forum: General September 13th 06, 10:52 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 19
Posted By Aula
Book Question

"Tori M" wrote in message
What is making me suspicious is that it has 6 books in it by Lewis Carol
and
it seems...
Forum: General September 12th 06, 11:45 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By Aula
frustrated mom ,with bad behaviors

wrote in message
I'm new here but,
im so frustrated ,upset,angry...
I have step-children, and it is hard...
Forum: General September 9th 06, 05:14 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 2
Posted By Aula
100% Free Children's coloring pages

wrote in message
We want to build opportunities for parents that help them connect with
their kids. Does...
Forum: General September 9th 06, 11:34 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By Aula
new here

"Scott" wrote in message
I apologize to faze you.
I just want help the parents of children to find what they...
Forum: General September 2nd 06, 03:19 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 6
Posted By Aula
Looking for Moms who are SERIOUS about working from home!

"Tori M" wrote in message
No I want to make money from home but I dont want to work.. so want to
just
send me...
Forum: General September 2nd 06, 11:58 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 3
Posted By Aula
toe walking

"Jen" wrote in message