Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: april & joanna
Forum: Pregnancy October 13th 06, 02:12 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By april & joanna
Huge Spotting (kinda graphic)

Hi Rach

Yes I had similar with Joanna but I also had cramping but she was born
healthy 5 days before her EDD, just take it easy if you can

".oO rach Oo." ...
Forum: Pregnancy October 12th 06, 04:16 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By april & joanna
Was informed today.....regarding Joanna Leigh

"sharalyns" wrote in message
april & joanna wrote:
Hi peeps

Well today we got told that it was...
Forum: Pregnancy October 12th 06, 10:12 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By april & joanna
Is this it?

Good Luck Kasia

"Engram" wrote in message
"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
Forum: Pregnancy October 12th 06, 10:11 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By april & joanna
Was informed today.....regarding Joanna Leigh

Yay about time!! Now lets get that baby home :) (and I still think SS
need a dam good slap!)

--
Pip

My girls :
Forum: Pregnancy October 11th 06, 10:47 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By april & joanna
Was informed today.....regarding Joanna Leigh

Hi peeps

Well today we got told that it was officially the last day of the parenting
assessment and the assessment has not been completed and put in writing, JH
read out what he had written and...
Forum: Pregnancy October 8th 06, 03:05 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By april & joanna
Strange Pre Labour Symptoms.

Hi

I don't really have a clue whats happening with you but you say you phones
the maternity unit who told you to phone your midwife which you did but she
is unreachable so I would say phone back...
Forum: Pregnancy October 6th 06, 01:50 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 18
Posted By april & joanna
Once again...

Hi Debbie

I got period type pains and cramps when I fell pregnant with Joanna so
probably normal. Congratulations on your 3rd bump and I hope all goes really
well for you.

April

"Welches"...
Forum: Pregnancy September 30th 06, 01:03 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 11
Posted By april & joanna
One year ago...

Happy birthday Grant and you're looking adorabuble

"Joybelle" wrote in message
at this time I was admiring my gorgeous...
Forum: Pregnancy September 25th 06, 01:49 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By april & joanna
Contractions

"Andrea Richardson" wrote in message
I am due in less than 2 weeks. I had been having sporadic contractions, so
probably the...
Forum: Pregnancy September 21st 06, 03:31 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By april & joanna
we've got a date

Joanna will start to come home a week or two after the 16th October 2006 and
this will be the start of her rehab back into the family home which should
take 8 weeks give or take.

April a happy...
Forum: Pregnancy September 17th 06, 08:16 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By april & joanna
Back to sleep

"Kim" wrote in message
I know babies are supposed to sleep on their backs (I even have a couple
"back to sleep"...
Forum: Pregnancy September 17th 06, 08:15 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By april & joanna
Baby's here!

Congratulations.

April

"Kim" wrote in message
After 40 hours of epidural free labor, Kori William arrived at 9:32pm on...
Forum: Pregnancy September 17th 06, 08:15 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By april & joanna
OT Joanna

Thanks Jeni, I might just use one or two of those examples and yes I wish
they would ask me the positive things about having her home but then they
would need a fare few hours spare to sit and...
Forum: Pregnancy September 17th 06, 08:12 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By april & joanna
OT Joanna

Hi Anne

I totally agree and I think I'm just going to go with the common sense
answers that he wants but every parent and every child is complety unique
and different. It's so dumb ass, it really...
Forum: Pregnancy September 17th 06, 06:32 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 2
Posted By april & joanna
OT Joanna

Hi

Thanks everyone for your replies, you're right Jamie I should say that to
them about the SS but I don't think that would go down to well and I don't
want to rock the boat so to...
Forum: Pregnancy September 17th 06, 02:02 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By april & joanna
OT Joanna

Hi Peeps

Well last Wednesday it was confirmed by our parenting assessor that Joanna
would start coming home next month, it was another happy day for me in this
misrable year of mine but it also...
Forum: Pregnancy September 8th 06, 06:08 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By april & joanna
Sharp pain

Hi Patty

I would go with the others advise of if there are any other signs such as
vomitting or increased and prolonged pain then get down the docs or
something. When I was carrying Joanna about...
Forum: Pregnancy September 7th 06, 09:07 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By april & joanna
for those who know Joanna Leigh

Great to know it's still moving forward.
Looking forward to the post which says she's home for good.
Debbie

I can't wait to post it and I feel that it's not long away now.

APril

Forum: Pregnancy September 7th 06, 05:18 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 8
Posted By april & joanna
for those who know Joanna Leigh

Well just wanted to let you know there has been some more progress, the
assessor at Barnados who are carrying out the parenting assessment have
decided to increase the contact to encourgae the...
Forum: Pregnancy September 3rd 06, 01:50 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 11
Posted By april & joanna
Bleeding in First Trimester...anyone experience?

Tink I'm so sorry about your loss.

April

"tink26" wrote in message
I did end up having a miscarriage. I went to...
Forum: Pregnancy September 1st 06, 05:24 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 11
Posted By april & joanna
Bleeding in First Trimester...anyone experience?

Hi Tink

Yes I had a big bleed when I was 9 wks pregnant with Joanna with cramps,
clots and the lot and was hospitalsied for it and I honeltly thought I had
M/C her but I didnt and she was still...
Forum: Pregnancy August 27th 06, 12:56 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By april & joanna
good news

Well congratulations anyways!
Babies are so much fun. I find I enjoy other peoples' babies a lot
because when they cry, need their diaper changed or are hungry, you can
always pass them...
Forum: Pregnancy August 26th 06, 09:03 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By april & joanna
good news

I'm going to be an auntie by my one and only sister who isnt really as happy
as me about this situation but there is about 8 months for this to grow on
her. Don't get me wrong she is still happy...
Forum: Pregnancy August 21st 06, 10:09 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 26
Posted By april & joanna
an update

Grant had a head CT and his first spinal MRI the beginning of this month.
The spinal MRI was interesting, and we were able to see where the spina
bifida occured. His shunt also appears to be...
Forum: Pregnancy August 17th 06, 06:08 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By april & joanna
Lost It!!!!! :-(

Sorry to hear about your loss