Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Aula
Forum: General September 14th 07, 07:41 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
Posted By Aula
Cell phone for a second grader (and FAO Nan)

"Banty" wrote in message

It's *priority*, not
money-people-money-time-time-people-taxes-taxes-blah-blah-blah.

You make a good...
Forum: General September 14th 07, 02:44 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
Posted By Aula
Cell phone for a second grader (and FAO Nan)

"Banty" wrote in message
I know people getting around it adds to the workload, but then maybe it's
time
to do the calculus as to...
Forum: General September 14th 07, 12:11 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
Posted By Aula
Cell phone for a second grader (and FAO Nan)

"toypup" wrote in message
When I'm at the pharmacy, I do not want to wait 24 hours for the doctor to
call back. I'm...
Forum: General September 13th 07, 11:00 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
Posted By Aula
Cell phone for a second grader (and FAO Nan)

"toypup" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 20:32:59 -0400, Aula wrote:
That wouldn't be a problem if there was a live...
Forum: General September 13th 07, 02:14 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
Posted By Aula
Cell phone for a second grader (and FAO Nan)

"Banty" wrote in message
OF course, sometimes when I call back, I get the same front desk person,
who
recognizes my voice. ...
Forum: General September 13th 07, 02:13 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
Posted By Aula
Cell phone for a second grader (and FAO Nan)

"Banty" wrote in message
I think at some point I'll have to go to the cell more. But then there
are
coverage problems.

I know...
Forum: General September 13th 07, 01:36 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
Posted By Aula
Cell phone for a second grader (and FAO Nan)

"Banty" wrote in message
But I hate that too. Too much experience with playing telephone tag.
It's not the wait; it's the...
Forum: General September 13th 07, 01:32 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
Posted By Aula
Cell phone for a second grader (and FAO Nan)

"Banty" wrote in message
Frankly, if it's something like calling a set of companies to, for
example, get
estimates for work, a...
Forum: General September 13th 07, 12:45 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
Posted By Aula
Cell phone for a second grader (and FAO Nan)

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
When dh had a heart attack in the Bahamas, he was airlifted to Miami.
We had made an...
Forum: General September 13th 07, 12:22 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
Posted By Aula
Cell phone for a second grader

"toypup" wrote in message
Miss Manners says we don't have to talk to machines.

I wonder if she says that about private...
Forum: General September 13th 07, 12:15 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
Posted By Aula
Cell phone for a second grader (and FAO Nan)

"toypup" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 18:08:34 -0400, Aula wrote:

This just underscores your later point...
Forum: General September 13th 07, 12:13 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
Posted By Aula
Cell phone for a second grader (and FAO Nan)

"toypup" wrote in message
On 12 Sep 2007 13:24:31 -0700, Banty wrote:

It *is* my problem if I want to be contacted...
Forum: General September 13th 07, 12:10 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
Posted By Aula
Cell phone for a second grader (and FAO Nan)

"Banty" wrote in message

Right. But my problem has been with the school office and teachers (and
one
friend who is one of...
Forum: General September 12th 07, 11:08 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
Posted By Aula
Cell phone for a second grader (and FAO Nan)

"Banty" wrote in message
Nan - by "ignore" do you mean screening calls, and not necessarily picking
up
for you? Because I know...
Forum: General September 12th 07, 11:02 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 58
Posted By Aula
quick meal ideas

"Penny Gaines" wrote in message
Yeah, over here, you can buy fresh filled pasta in the supermarkets: most
of them take about 3-4 minutes to...
Forum: General September 12th 07, 10:54 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
Posted By Aula
Cell phone for a second grader

"Zipadee" wrote in message
On Sep 11, 9:14 am, Barbara wrote:

at least two...
Forum: General September 12th 07, 03:23 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 58
Posted By Aula
quick meal ideas

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
you know it's a difference you don't really think about or expect, but
with the lower...
Forum: General September 11th 07, 02:52 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
Posted By Aula
Cell phone for a second grader

"Zipadee" wrote in message
While we all discuss this, has the OP been back to reply?

yup. around three...
Forum: General September 10th 07, 11:02 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 58
Posted By Aula
quick meal ideas

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
looks like we're going to have 2 nights where we won't be getting in the
house until...
Forum: General September 10th 07, 07:47 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
Posted By Aula
Cell phone for a second grader

"Nan" wrote in message
Probably not very many. Although, a lot of the people that live in
our area do not have land lines in...
Forum: General September 8th 07, 09:27 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By Aula
Toilet Training - When to start? What to do?

"Beth Kevles" wrote in message

Hi --

There are many different ways to successfully toilet train your child.
There...
Forum: General September 8th 07, 03:39 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By Aula
Toilet Training - When to start? What to do?

"Rob" wrote in message
Thanks for the advice. Interestingly over the last few days he has been
taking his pants off...
Forum: General September 8th 07, 02:22 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By Aula
Toilet Training - When to start? What to do?

"Jeff" wrote in message
Aula wrote:
"Rob" wrote in message
Forum: General September 8th 07, 01:45 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By Aula
Toilet Training - When to start? What to do?

"Rob" wrote in message
My son is nearly two. He lets us know sometimes when he needs his nappy
changed.

When and...
Forum: General September 8th 07, 03:05 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 43
Posted By Aula
unbelievable...

"Jeff" wrote in message
BTW, if the cop (or anyone else) rings your front door for anything, you
don't have to let hiim in.

Let me...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100