Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: news.comcast.net
Forum: Child Support December 25th 06, 03:11 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 3
Posted By news.comcast.net
Are these guys serious?

I am a Custodial Parent and see the difference in what people pay/collect in
child support and I am still puzzled as to how to courts, or even cases in
the same courts, with the same income...
Forum: Child Support December 25th 06, 03:03 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 38
Posted By news.comcast.net
NEGLECT during visitation with NCP - Prior history with CPS

I am not trying to be mean or spiteful, However I am not all to pleased with
the FOC in my area, as they have ORDERED me to send the children to their
mothers home for visitation. (including the...
Forum: Child Support December 24th 06, 10:31 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 9
Posted By news.comcast.net
Dad gets 10 YEARS for a $14,000 arrearage...

How is Child Support not a legitimate debt?
Are you saying your children "chose" to eat and do not have to?
Some people make me sick, it takes 2 to bring a child into the world and it
takes 2 to...
Forum: Child Support December 24th 06, 10:12 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By news.comcast.net
child support-internatioal

Some of US custodial parents are only seeking help with the cost of raising
a child that TWO people created and TWO need to support.

As for your question, Canada will enforce a child support order...
Forum: Child Support December 24th 06, 09:59 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By news.comcast.net
What a waste

hey add another dead beat MOTHER to that one...lol
Sorry had to add my 2 cents on this one, I have a hearing for medical bills
that were supposed to be split 50/50 and my ex wife told me to go to...
Forum: Child Support December 24th 06, 09:42 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 38
Posted By news.comcast.net
NEGLECT during visitation with NCP - Prior history with CPS

I wanted to know if anyone here has had a similar situation with an EX.

The situation is this, I am a father of 3 children ages 17,15 and 12. I am
an OTR driver (meaning I work away from home for...
Forum: Child Support December 24th 06, 09:13 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By news.comcast.net
why are my posts being expired?

call your ISP they have the control over that.

"DB" wrote in message
This is strange, why can't I read some...
Forum: Child Support December 19th 06, 08:38 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 10
Posted By news.comcast.net
Why should men get married?

Marriage is only as good as the people in it.
I am Happily (RE)married to a wonderful woman that I would not trade for the
world, for she is my world and everything in it.

I walked away from my 1st...
Forum: Child Support December 19th 06, 07:45 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 3
Posted By news.comcast.net
Wife has baby from another Man , How to do divorce in NYS ?

Beware that you dont get stuck paying child support, I know in Michigan (in
the past) the "Husband" was ALWAYS the legal (and assumed) father no matter
if he was or not.

"R"...
Forum: Child Support December 19th 06, 07:39 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 64
Posted By news.comcast.net
Wife wanting child support after 12 years.

Personally I would file for custody at this point!

wrote in message
I am very worried, nervous, and upset....
Forum: Child Support December 19th 06, 07:38 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 64
Posted By news.comcast.net
Wife wanting child support after 12 years.

I dont know about Florida, but in Michigan an Order can NOT go rectoactive
to any date other than the date the order is actually SIGNED!!

You may want to ask someone from Florida however, I just...
Forum: Child Support December 19th 06, 06:44 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 6
Posted By news.comcast.net
Zvi Strassberg - Portland Oregon - Biased Custody Evaluator

I would never trust an "Evaluation" but anyone the is either licensed or
unlicensed. They are simply Human beings making a personal "OPINION" on
what they 'think" is the actual truth after an hour...
Forum: Child Support December 19th 06, 06:31 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By news.comcast.net
You'd never know domestic abuse hurts men

I was a victim of domestic violence and know first hand that as a man its
not something the courts want to acknowledge or respond to.
I attempted to get a restraining order against my (now ex) Wife...
Forum: Child Support December 19th 06, 02:18 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 3
Posted By news.comcast.net
The last CS check

For all of you that do NOT understand that was a JOKE...

Geeze

"Werebat" wrote in message

DB wrote:
Forum: Child Support December 10th 06, 02:38 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 52
Posted By news.comcast.net
New Poll: How much is being received in CS?

When I did I say it was *right*? I DON'T think that any father should be
relegated to such a backseat role in his child's life by force. In my
ex's
case, HE DOES NOT WANT TO SEE HER MORE...
Forum: Child Support December 10th 06, 02:32 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 52
Posted By news.comcast.net
New Poll: How much is being received in CS?

"Chris" wrote in message

"Krista" wrote in message
Forum: Child Support December 10th 06, 01:38 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 10
Posted By news.comcast.net
Child support straight to child?

"Beverly" wrote in message
On Tue, 8 Aug 2006 04:00:11 +0100, jackrose1965
Forum: Child Support December 10th 06, 01:36 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 10
Posted By news.comcast.net
Child support straight to child?

can we all say "GULLIBLE" LOL

Your kid is totally yanking your chain.
Think of it this way, if you and the other parent were still together would
you give him cash to eat or would you simply...
Forum: Child Support December 10th 06, 01:32 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By news.comcast.net
Custody when father cannot be found

If the father is on the birth certificate simply file abandonment charges
and then request parental rights to be terminated under that issue. The
courts can actually help you with most of...
Forum: Child Support December 10th 06, 01:27 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 6
Posted By news.comcast.net
Michigan CS 1 Child Reality Math for Poor Folks

"SpiderHam77" wrote in message
I agree janderson that alot of the time CS not being paid ontime is
due to...
Forum: Child Support December 10th 06, 01:04 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 87
Posted By news.comcast.net
How to stop him?

Janet, I can tell you as a "custodial father" of three children whose mother
rarely ever comes around (maybe once every 5 to 8 months for a few hours)
this is NOT easy. The court went so far as to...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21