Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 3.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: KB
Forum: Breastfeeding May 11th 07, 05:10 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 2
Posted By KB
vitamins

Thanks. We are Caucasian and we are outside all the time so I guess that's
why he doesn't need them. I was about to buy them at the store the other day
but I put them back because they had...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 11th 07, 04:07 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 2
Posted By KB
vitamins

does anyone give a vitamin supplement? i keep on reading that breastfed
babies need a vitamin D supplement but the ped. never suggested it. i never
gave my other son it either.
Kris
Forum: Breastfeeding May 3rd 07, 02:18 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 14
Posted By KB
also underweight

I have 2 children with asthma and my oldest has severe allergies. Rashes can
be a sign of food allergies. That can also trigger asthma. My 3rd child
started having asthma around 6 months. He had to...
Forum: Breastfeeding May 1st 07, 06:09 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By KB
green poop

When his poops turned green he was very gassy and pooping a lot more than
usual. He was exploding. I thought maybe it was all the chocolate I was
eating the day before. My kids have food allergies...
Forum: Breastfeeding April 30th 07, 04:57 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By KB
green poop

My son is 2 months tomorrow. His poop is a bright green. I don't remember if
this is normal. This is my second time breastfeeding.
Kris
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5