Showing results 1 to 25 of 69
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Carlye
Forum: Pregnancy October 16th 07, 08:02 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 15
Posted By Carlye
Is this normal for a 3-year-old?

On Oct 16, 1:08 am, wrote:
I don't have any suggestions for helping your daughter cope, but I do
think this is normal, if Micah is any indication. One of my
Forum: Pregnancy October 15th 07, 04:26 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 15
Posted By Carlye
Is this normal for a 3-year-old?

On Oct 12, 5:17 pm, "Jamie Clark" wrote:

I wasn't talking about her knowing you were pregnant before you did, I was
talking about reincarnation... after all, she was just...
Forum: Pregnancy October 12th 07, 09:22 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 15
Posted By Carlye
Is this normal for a 3-year-old?

On Oct 12, 2:50 pm, "Jamie Clark" wrote:

In regards to the "Grandma was going to be a baby again," maybe she knows
something that we don't? : )

If only! The first...
Forum: Pregnancy October 12th 07, 07:26 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 15
Posted By Carlye
Is this normal for a 3-year-old?

On Oct 12, 12:22 pm, "Welches"
wrote:
It's normal for #1. When my nephew died she was really upset, and she would
suddenly burst into tears about 6 months...
Forum: Pregnancy October 12th 07, 07:18 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 15
Posted By Carlye
Is this normal for a 3-year-old?

On Oct 12, 11:11 am, "Jamie Clark" wrote:
I think she does remember her grandmother, especially if they saw a lot of
each other and were close.

They definitely were...
Forum: Pregnancy October 12th 07, 03:52 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 15
Posted By Carlye
Is this normal for a 3-year-old?

Hi all. I'm about to ask a question that's not at all about
pregnancy, but as this is a group of moms that I "know" and trust, I
thought I'd de-lurk to run this by you.

My DD is barely three. A...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 21st 07, 04:50 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 10
Posted By Carlye
Ovulating while breastfeeding

On Sep 15, 6:40 pm, "Mum of Two" wrote:

Are you charting your BBT? It will help to know when you do get your periods
back when you're actually ovulating, and might...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 14th 07, 02:46 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 10
Posted By Carlye
Ovulating while breastfeeding

On Sep 14, 7:33 am, Chookie wrote:
My period didn't return until my haemoglobin levels were normal (18 and 15mo
respectively). How is your iron?

I don't know...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 14th 07, 02:36 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 10
Posted By Carlye
Ovulating while breastfeeding

On Sep 13, 6:28 pm, Larry Mcmahan wrote:

Are you saying your period has not returned yet, at 15 mos?

Yes. And though the ability to wear white suits to work all...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 12th 07, 05:53 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 10
Posted By Carlye
Ovulating while breastfeeding

Is there anyway to encourage ovulation while breastfeeding? DS is 15
months old. We haven't followed the rules of LAM since he was a few
weeks old, yet my period hasn't returned. I am down to...
Forum: Pregnancy September 12th 07, 03:31 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By Carlye
prior to pregnancy -- any prep? (over 40, esp)

On Sep 10, 6:23 pm, Caledonia wrote:
We're thiiiiinking about trying for child #3; it's an open question,
given our respective ages, whether this will even be a...
Forum: Pregnancy August 13th 07, 07:33 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By Carlye
Pregnancy prep suggestions?

On Aug 13, 11:58 am, "Jamie Clark" wrote:

Are they just not taking any new patients? Have you seen any of those
doctors before, while pregnant? It's strange to me that...
Forum: Pregnancy August 13th 07, 07:26 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By Carlye
Pregnancy prep suggestions?

On Aug 13, 11:31 am, Anne Rogers wrote:
where you are do ob/gyns who deliver babies not do women's annuals and
other stuff?

I'm in the Midwest, in the United States. And...
Forum: Pregnancy August 13th 07, 02:32 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By Carlye
Pregnancy prep suggestions?

On Aug 11, 2:04 pm, Sarah Vaughan wrote:
Discovered flylady.net and done some serious decluttering of my life
back in the days when I still had free time. ;-)

Yes,...
Forum: Pregnancy August 10th 07, 09:16 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By Carlye
Pregnancy prep suggestions?

On Aug 10, 3:07 pm, Anne Rogers wrote:
you didn't mention folic acid - but then if like most Americans you are
taking a multivitamin, it's in most of those at the recommended...
Forum: Pregnancy August 10th 07, 05:28 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By Carlye
Pregnancy prep suggestions?

Hello all. It's been a while since I was on here...

DH and I have decided to start trying for #3. Not sure whether I'm
even -able- to get pregnant at this point (AF still hasn't returned,
probably...
Forum: Breastfeeding April 11th 07, 05:53 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 4
Posted By Carlye
Bf toddler and birth control

On Apr 10, 9:58 pm, "Bryna" wrote:
Has anyone had experience with taking a
combination pill while bf a toddler? Will it dry up my milk at this
stage in the game?

I don't...
Forum: Breastfeeding March 27th 07, 04:53 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 7
Posted By Carlye
Biting due to cold

On Mar 26, 5:42 pm, "Anne Rogers" wrote:

I think Pologirl was meaning for the duration of the cold, or just to reduce
number of feeds at the breast temporarily, for your...
Forum: Breastfeeding March 26th 07, 03:26 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 7
Posted By Carlye
Biting due to cold

On Mar 25, 4:11 pm, "Pologirl" wrote:

Baby
does indeed look very sad and I feel so sorry for her but more sorry
for my nipple.

:-) LOL. I hear ya!

How about...
Forum: Breastfeeding March 25th 07, 09:07 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 7
Posted By Carlye
Biting due to cold

On Mar 25, 11:51 am, Irrational Number wrote:

I totally believe in training the baby not
to bite, regardless! If he can't breathe,
maybe you can change your position, sit...
Forum: Breastfeeding March 25th 07, 04:55 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 7
Posted By Carlye
Biting due to cold

DS (almost 10 months) bit me for the first time yesterday. And the
second. And the third. I'm confident he is doing it because he has a
cold. He struggles to breathe sometimes as it is due to...
Forum: Pregnancy March 24th 07, 01:27 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By Carlye
Inspiring or horrifying new mom news story?

On Mar 23, 4:15 pm, Larry Mcmahan wrote:

It doesn't say in the article, but where is the baby? That is the big
question in my mind. He should have been with his...
Forum: Pregnancy March 23rd 07, 02:32 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By Carlye
Inspiring or horrifying new mom news story?

This news story has been fairly well-publicized in my area for the
last week or so and has been on numerous national news programs. I
don't -think- it's been posted here, and I'm curious to know...
Forum: Pregnancy March 22nd 07, 07:50 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 15
Posted By Carlye
Breast pumps?

On Mar 21, 5:42 pm, Ericka Kammerer wrote:
The other caveat I'd offer to the OP is to be
judicious in the use of a pump to relieve engorgement
this early. ...
Forum: Pregnancy March 10th 07, 03:26 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 19
Posted By Carlye
Infant elective surgery

An update on my post from last week about DS and his surgery --

We went to the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN, on Monday and Tuesday.
The good news is that the doctors we were seeing had actual...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 69