Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.28 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kburgess
Forum: General October 4th 06, 01:35 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 59
Posted By Kburgess
Potty Training - Suggestions?

Thanks for the explanation, Bizby. I definitely picked the wrong venue
to try to find an anecdotal source. And, may I add, "prickly" is a very
kind description of some of the posters here.

bizby40...
Forum: General October 4th 06, 01:05 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 59
Posted By Kburgess
Potty Training - Suggestions?

While I appreciate everyone's input, I'm looking for something very
specific here. Namely, parents who have used toys, games, reward,
dolls, stuffed animals, etc., to help keep their child...
Forum: General October 3rd 06, 08:59 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 59
Posted By Kburgess
Potty Training - Suggestions?

I work for iParenting Media (www.iparenting.com). To see my most recent
articles, go to the site and check out the teenagers section. This is a
website, but I also write for magazines. The articles...
Forum: General October 3rd 06, 08:34 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 59
Posted By Kburgess
Potty Training - Suggestions?

Bizby - I have already done several articles slanted toward the typical
child. Now I'm doing this one. It's part of a series of articles on
potty training. If you'd like to read the others, send me...
Forum: General October 3rd 06, 07:57 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 59
Posted By Kburgess
Potty Training - Suggestions?

Jenn - thanks for your input and how nice that your son was so easy to
train. We always stress that potty training needs to be age appropriate
and have many tips for how to spot readiness. However,...
Forum: General October 3rd 06, 07:51 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 59
Posted By Kburgess
Potty Training - Suggestions?

Well thanks for your input Phoebe. You are misinformed, however, as to
who is doing my work. When you read a feature article in a magazine the
people that are quoted (those who are not "experts") are...
Forum: General October 3rd 06, 02:50 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 59
Posted By Kburgess
Potty Training - Suggestions?

Hi - I'm a writer working for a company that supplies potty training
articles for a corporate web site. I'm looking for input from parents
on how they made potty training fun for their kids to keep...
Forum: General August 30th 06, 05:16 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 0
Posted By Kburgess
Shopping cart safety

Hi Everyone - I'm a writer doing an article on the new recommendations
by the AAP about shopping cart safety. You can read about that...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8