Showing results 1 to 25 of 56
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: annie
Forum: General February 15th 08, 07:07 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 108
Posted By annie
A Room of One's Own

On Feb 12, 11:14 am, Beliavsky wrote:
I wonder at what age kids "need" to have their own bedrooms. With 4yo
and 2yo boys and a 1yo girl, if we buy a 4 bedroom house and...
Forum: General February 15th 08, 06:41 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 27
Posted By annie
Ideas on paint for kids room

On Feb 11, 8:47 am, wrote:
I have two girls, preschool aged. Currently, their room doesn't have
any furniture. We're going to buy a trundle bed (probably white sleigh
bed...
Forum: General January 30th 08, 10:26 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By annie
better confidence builder: be smartest in slower class or medianin smarter class?

On Jan 28, 3:25 pm, pete wrote:
Our 10 year old son is in the 4th grade at a private shool. We
suspect that our 10-year old's specific class is substantially less
Forum: General July 25th 07, 10:38 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 34
Posted By annie
learning to play the piano

On Jul 24, 9:14 am, "Donna Metler" wrote:
"annie" wrote in message

The...
Forum: General July 25th 07, 10:34 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 34
Posted By annie
learning to play the piano

On Jul 24, 10:54 am, "Donna Metler" wrote:
"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message

Eh, I agree...
Forum: General July 24th 07, 05:10 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 34
Posted By annie
learning to play the piano

On Jul 23, 2:09 pm, Sarah Vaughan wrote:
Beliavsky wrote:
On Jul 23, 2:27 pm, Sarah Vaughan wrote:
Wouldn't it make more sense...
Forum: General June 27th 07, 04:58 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 9
Posted By annie
games to play

On Jun 27, 4:22 am, wrote:
what games are to play with 2-3 y.o. children? what games are your
favorite to spend time with your child? Just in search for ideas... ;)

For my 3...
Forum: General June 27th 07, 04:53 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 18
Posted By annie
gifted acceleration

On Jun 27, 6:31 am, Beliavsky wrote:
On Jun 27, 1:49 am, wrote:

My son is entering school this year. We did a high quality montessori
Forum: General June 27th 07, 04:49 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 222
Posted By annie
no toys please

On Jun 26, 7:39 pm, Ericka Kammerer wrote:
But a polite person wouldn't ever expect a gift, nor
would they expect that the prospective guest would assume they
were so...
Forum: General June 26th 07, 07:43 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 222
Posted By annie
no toys please

On Jun 26, 8:56 am, "Donna Metler" wrote:
I wish there WAS a polite way to specify, though. DD's birthday and
Christmas are close together, and really, by the time she...
Forum: General June 15th 07, 07:21 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 31
Posted By annie
too many graduations

On Jun 14, 2:01 pm, "Donna Metler" wrote:

At the school I taught at, it was full blown commencement exercises, caps,
gowns, speakers, etc. It was not at all interesting...
Forum: General June 15th 07, 07:17 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 25
Posted By annie
jumperoo?

On Jun 14, 7:05 pm, Vickie wrote:
On the other hand, maybe your daughter is picked up quite a bit and
loves being held. That is why she is resistant to putting her feet
Forum: General June 13th 07, 06:25 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By annie
is Legoland worth it??

On Jun 12, 5:46 pm, wrote:
We're going down to San Diego at the end of August; DH has a
conference, so I'll have the kids for the week. I'm trying to decide
what to do...
Forum: General April 26th 07, 08:00 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 58
Posted By annie
My 3.4 yr old ds says NO to potty training

On Apr 25, 8:03 am, Mom2Max wrote:
My son has known exactly what he needs to do since 18 months. The
healthy curiosity, has done both on the potty, gets his rewards....
Forum: General April 11th 07, 11:44 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By annie
Most High School Athletic Coaches are Jerks

On Apr 11, 11:14 am, wrote:
My son is 17 and has played numerous different sports and had at least
30 different coaches over the years that he has played sports,
starting...
Forum: General (moderated) April 6th 07, 02:26 AM Posted to misc.kids.moderated,misc.kids
Replies: 23
Posted By annie
Family Calendar management

On Apr 4, 3:24 pm, "Claire" wrote:
I was wondering how people manage family calendars. I can put things
on my husband's home calendar with my work calendar, but his home...
Forum: General April 6th 07, 02:26 AM Posted to misc.kids.moderated,misc.kids
Replies: 24

On Apr 4, 3:24 pm, "Claire" wrote:
I was wondering how people manage family calendars. I can put things
on my husband's home calendar with my work calendar, but his home...
Forum: Pregnancy April 5th 07, 10:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 33
Posted By annie
Update birth coaching in an adoption situation

For those interested in an update...Labor and delivery were very easy.
My niece had contractions most of the afternoon, went into the
hospital at 9:00pm, and a beautiful boy was born at 10:54pm. She...
Forum: General April 5th 07, 10:48 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 33
Posted By annie
Update birth coaching in an adoption situation

For those interested in an update...Labor and delivery were very easy.
My niece had contractions most of the afternoon, went into the
hospital at 9:00pm, and a beautiful boy was born at 10:54pm. She...
Forum: General March 28th 07, 09:22 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By annie
Sleepover

On Mar 28, 11:48 am, toypup wrote:
I never stayed at my friends' houses as a child. I had one friend sleep
over one time. She wanted me to come to her house afterwards,...
Forum: General March 26th 07, 05:00 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 33
Posted By annie
birth coaching in an adoption situation

On Mar 25, 9:29 pm, "carl jones" wrote:
Hi Annie,

I have been a labor support provider (childbirth companion) to mothers
opting for adoption.

Whether or not the...
Forum: Pregnancy March 26th 07, 05:00 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 33
Posted By annie
birth coaching in an adoption situation

On Mar 25, 9:29 pm, "carl jones" wrote:
Hi Annie,

I have been a labor support provider (childbirth companion) to mothers
opting for adoption.

Whether or not the...
Forum: Pregnancy March 26th 07, 04:54 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 33
Posted By annie
birth coaching in an adoption situation

On Mar 24, 1:38 am, "xkatx" wrote:
Well, I was on the other end from you in this situation.
I think it depends a lot on if it's an open or closed adoption. If it's
open,...
Forum: General March 26th 07, 04:54 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 33
Posted By annie

On Mar 24, 1:38 am, "xkatx" wrote:
Well, I was on the other end from you in this situation.
I think it depends a lot on if it's an open or closed adoption. If it's
open,...
Forum: Pregnancy March 26th 07, 04:53 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids
Replies: 33
Posted By annie
birth coaching in an adoption situation

On Mar 23, 5:39 pm, "Jamie Clark" wrote:
I belong to a forum for my adoption agency, and see stories of the good
outcomes all the time. Lovely ongoing relationships,...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 56