Showing results 1 to 25 of 88
Search took 0.11 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Anna.Nicole.m
Forum: Pregnancy August 7th 07, 05:43 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By Anna.Nicole.m
Is she testing boundaries? Damn right!

that's awesome. Did she get the couch too?
Forum: Pregnancy May 31st 07, 07:29 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 6
Posted By Anna.Nicole.m
Baby Delcan has arrived!

LOL everyone told us we'd regret co-sleeping. But when I went back to
work partial time and the baby reverse scheduled, it was awesome to
not have to do much more then roll myself and the baby over...
Forum: Pregnancy May 31st 07, 02:18 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By Anna.Nicole.m
anxiety

If it's becoming a problem for you, then it's an issue that needs to be
dealt with. It's not a matter of crazy (I know you were just kidding), but
it's a matter of you feeling comfortable with...
Forum: Pregnancy May 30th 07, 08:38 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By Anna.Nicole.m
anxiety

I have what-if plans in my head all the time. My job as a support worker,
where I have to do daily risk assessments doesn't help, but I was like it
even before then. Like you, I double check...
Forum: Pregnancy May 30th 07, 03:19 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By Anna.Nicole.m
anxiety

I guess more of my question is. I know everyone worries about
protecting their children, but am I to the extreme. Do you other
mommies have the entire scenario play out in your mind of what...
Forum: Pregnancy May 29th 07, 03:58 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By Anna.Nicole.m
anxiety

I know with having a new baby there is a lot to worry about, but how
common is anxiety PPD. Basically is this an everyday scenario in the
world of me,
I'll be walking on pavement carrying my son,...
Forum: Pregnancy May 23rd 07, 06:15 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By Anna.Nicole.m
marital life post partum

On May 22, 12:02 pm, "Jamie Clark" wrote:
"Anna.Nicole.m" wrote in message

... Thank...
Forum: Pregnancy May 23rd 07, 06:12 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By Anna.Nicole.m
marital life post partum

On May 22, 12:02 pm, "Jamie Clark" wrote:
"Anna.Nicole.m" wrote in message

... Thank...
Forum: Pregnancy May 23rd 07, 06:11 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By Anna.Nicole.m
marital life post partum

On May 22, 12:02 pm, "Jamie Clark" wrote:
"Anna.Nicole.m" wrote in message

... Thank...
Forum: Pregnancy May 22nd 07, 03:04 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 29
Posted By Anna.Nicole.m
marital life post partum

Thank you thank you everyone. I feel much better and my husband and I
are doing better. and it's on him to set the mood. Someday soon I
think someone other then I will have the ability to put my...
Forum: Pregnancy May 18th 07, 02:57 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 29
Posted By Anna.Nicole.m
marital life post partum

We had a great talk last night. And I think I got through to him that
from the time I wake up in the morning until I put Neil to sleep at
night I have someone that needs me. and I have to do it all...
Forum: Pregnancy May 17th 07, 03:53 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 0
Posted By Anna.Nicole.m
marital life post partum

ok other mommies I need some help. I have a 7 mos old critter at home
and I have very little to no sex drive. I'm fairly confident it has
more to do with being absolutely exhausted all the time. ...
Forum: Pregnancy May 17th 07, 03:28 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 29
Posted By Anna.Nicole.m
marital life post partum

ok other mommies I need some help. I have a 7 mos old critter at home
and I have very little to no sex drive. I'm fairly confident it has
more to do with being absolutely exhausted all the time. ...
Forum: Pregnancy October 4th 06, 03:30 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By Anna.Nicole.m
what were you most hungry for after birth

Drinking after the birth means that your breast milk should be discarded for
the next twelve hours, which would be very unfortunate as the colustrum is
the best stuff baby can get in those...
Forum: Pregnancy September 26th 06, 02:52 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By Anna.Nicole.m
what were you most hungry for after birth

Rebecca Jo wrote:

I had chicken and macaroni and cheese.

rj

good call I love Mac and cheese, and I can pre-make that too
Forum: Pregnancy September 26th 06, 12:59 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 16
Posted By Anna.Nicole.m
what were you most hungry for after birth

We are having our baby in a birthing center, so we have to take our own
food to eat afterwards.

So i need some help deciding what to take, here are my choices so far:
Manicotti
-or-
Vegetarian...
Forum: Pregnancy September 25th 06, 02:57 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By Anna.Nicole.m
sorry if TMI should I call the midwife

I have been having non-progressing contractions since thursday, YAY.
But now I am throwing up. So far I have thrown up twice today and seem
to "spit up" a bit everytime I stand up. Any cause for...
Forum: Pregnancy September 20th 06, 04:44 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By Anna.Nicole.m
Length of time in Pre- labor

Personally, I have always felt
that they rely too much on their charts and just because a baby is
*overdue* by their clocks, it doesnt mean that it really is overdue as
such. Their calculating...
Forum: Pregnancy September 20th 06, 04:39 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By Anna.Nicole.m
Length of time in Pre- labor

That seems to me to be a slightly strange comment. I don't think putting
most people on rest would have a significant change in dates.
I'm skeptical that being post dates would effect colic,...
Forum: Pregnancy September 20th 06, 03:47 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By Anna.Nicole.m
Length of time in Pre- labor

ChocolateChip_Wookie wrote:

On the plus side...at 10 days overdue, her skin was perfect, not
wrinkled or cracked at all. The midwives in the delivery unit told me
that this was a side effect...
Forum: Pregnancy September 20th 06, 03:09 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By Anna.Nicole.m
Length of time in Pre- labor

My first was 10 days
overdue according to the midwives.

Wookie

God bless you, 10 days overdue and you went ahead with the next
pregnancy. good luck with finding an answer if it will go...
Forum: Pregnancy September 20th 06, 02:42 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Anna.Nicole.m
Length of time in Pre- labor

Hmmm. Intense pre-labor began about 2am and contractions were 5 mins
apart/1 min long about 7am, so I guess 5ish hours. By 'intense' I mean
constant diarhea and cramping. I was on the toilet...
Forum: Pregnancy September 20th 06, 02:31 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 13
Posted By Anna.Nicole.m
Length of time in Pre- labor

Now, a question of my own....how long does it last for the second one?
Some tell me it'll be quick but the midwife says it could be the same
timing again? Also, I had food poisoning a few weeks...
Forum: Pregnancy September 20th 06, 01:38 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 5
Posted By Anna.Nicole.m
Length of time in Pre- labor

I'm just curious what the average time people spend in pre-labor. Not
the horror stories saying it lasted for 8 weeks or anything. Just what
is the average time.
and by pre-labor I mean the period...
Forum: Pregnancy September 15th 06, 02:51 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By Anna.Nicole.m
Weight gain in second pregnancy, shortly after first

I started at 165 I went down to 161 at week 12, at week 20 I weighed
167 and at week 34 I weight 178. I'm 5'11" so at 165 I was wearing
between an 8 - 10 clothes and within my BMI so it wasn't that...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 88