Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Charlie Pendejo
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 7th 07, 04:47 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 62
Posted By Charlie Pendejo
The Runner's Physique

Kaz:
You don't think that the perceptions if girls in 2007 are
shaped differently in any way from 1979?

My experience suggests 21st century urban East Coast girls, to the
extent they're...
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 6th 07, 07:09 PM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 62
Posted By Charlie Pendejo
The Runner's Physique

Kaz:
What I'm ``anti'' is doing a ****load of endurance exercise, and
not having anything to show for it, visually.

Like race medals and trophies?

To the extent I could give a stinky nugget...
Forum: Twins & Triplets November 6th 07, 06:39 AM Posted to misc.fitness.weights,rec.running,alt.parenting.twins-triplets
Replies: 62
Posted By Charlie Pendejo
The Runner's Physique

http://www.arthurdevany.com/2005/09/twins.html

Speaking of twins, I think noted web wackjob Devany and usenet anti
endurance ranter Kaz Kylheku might be. And like the twins linked
above, they're...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3