Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kari
Forum: Pregnancy September 27th 06, 06:24 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.support.childfree,rec.travel.air
Replies: 105
Posted By Kari
Baby born in midair on London to Boston flight

Cathy Weeks wrote:
Kari wrote:

Well, in all honesty, the bad people do come from
breeders--especially the ones who don't raise them
to be civilized human beings.

Sigh... that's...
Forum: Pregnancy September 27th 06, 05:01 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.support.childfree,rec.travel.air
Replies: 105
Posted By Kari
Baby born in midair on London to Boston flight

Cathy Weeks wrote:
Marten Kemp wrote:

BINGO! (http://www.everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1522864)

LOL

You missed my point however. I don't care if you have kids or not. In
Forum: Pregnancy September 27th 06, 04:22 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.support.childfree,rec.travel.air
Replies: 105
Posted By Kari
Baby born in midair on London to Boston flight

Cathy Weeks wrote:
Kari wrote:

It's also breeders who...

SNIP long list of child abuses

You won't see any CF people doing these things.
Forum: Pregnancy September 27th 06, 04:53 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.support.childfree,rec.travel.air
Replies: 105
Posted By Kari
Baby born in midair on London to Boston flight

Cathy Weeks wrote:
wrote:

My life will be, and likely already has been, far more productive than
yours and any of your childrens' that choose to be breeders.
Everything...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 6th 06, 09:44 PM Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.support.childfree
Replies: 109
Posted By Kari
The feminist view of breastfeeding

elizabeth wrote:

BTW, if you want to get a glimpse of your future, check out a women's
shelter. Almost all the middle aged and elderly women in shelters have
children. Many of them work, or...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 6th 06, 12:22 AM Posted to alt.gossip.celebrities,alt.feminism,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,misc.kids.breastfeeding,alt.support.childfree
Replies: 109
Posted By Kari
The feminist view of breastfeeding

wrote:

Having children is not easy. I can not deny that I am subserviant at
times and often neglect myself.

Well, this is what happens when you think with your...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6