Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.39 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: c.
Forum: General January 23rd 07, 04:42 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 69
Posted By c.
toddler reading

You could try this book:
Teach your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons (check it out on amazon.com).

My dd was quite good at word recognition as a toddler and around age 4
we got this book which...
Forum: General November 14th 06, 06:47 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By c.
Stroller for older child

Ericka Kammerer wrote:

While some 4yos can manage those scooters, not all
can, so it might be a couple of years before it would work,
by which time walking might be just fine (and she...
Forum: General November 14th 06, 01:29 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By c.
Stroller for older child

wrote:

I used to post here a little a few years back, then went into lurk mode
for awhile.

Anyhow: my daughter is now 4 and about 35 pounds. I don't have a car,
and...
Forum: General October 14th 06, 07:03 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 11
Posted By c.
cat issues

Good suggestions, thanks to everyone who responded. We are going to
talk seriously about our options this weekend and make a decision about
what to do.

cara
Forum: General October 14th 06, 04:09 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 11
Posted By c.
cat issues

Ericka Kammerer wrote:

c. wrote:

I think we should find another loving home for her that can better
accomodate her needs to be outside, but I am worried about how the
kids will...
Forum: General October 14th 06, 02:14 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 11
Posted By c.
cat issues

Hi all -

We got a sweet cat from the Human Society over a month ago - my kids, 6
and 2 adore her. The problem is, she loves being outside....but we live
in a townhouse setting and the neighbors...
Forum: General September 26th 06, 08:04 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 23
Posted By c.
changing doctors

Irrational Number wrote:
Thank you all for your thoughts. I am worried about
the medical community "closing ranks", but not too much.
We already have the diagnosis (which blindsided us,
by...
Forum: Breastfeeding August 30th 06, 12:43 AM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 8
Posted By c.
Rotating stash -- good idea?

Stormlady wrote:

That would be the best thing to do to rotate stash, use the oldest etc.
But, freezing the milk pretty much kills the antibodies in it from what I
understand, so from an...
Forum: General August 30th 06, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,misc.kids,soc.culture.usa,alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 28
Posted By c.
The Bicycle Loses Ground as a Symbol of Childhood Liberty

Cathy Weeks wrote:
c. wrote:

fgoodwin wrote:

The points are valid - we used to ride our bikes everywhere as kids 30
years ago, and I'd love nothing more than for my kids to have that...
Forum: Solutions August 30th 06, 12:31 AM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,misc.kids,soc.culture.usa,alt.parenting.solutions

Cathy Weeks wrote:
c. wrote:

fgoodwin wrote:

The points are valid - we used to ride our bikes everywhere as kids 30
years ago, and I'd love nothing more than for my kids to have that...
Forum: Solutions August 29th 06, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,misc.kids,soc.culture.usa,alt.parenting.solutions
Replies: 28
Posted By c.
The Bicycle Loses Ground as a Symbol of Childhood Liberty

fgoodwin wrote:
Barbara wrote:

Good Lord! A 10 year-old article? Where are you digging this stuff
up?

It may be ten years old, but the points made are still valid, wouldn't
you...
Forum: General August 29th 06, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.bicycles.soc,misc.kids,soc.culture.usa,alt.parenting.solutions

fgoodwin wrote:
Barbara wrote:

Good Lord! A 10 year-old article? Where are you digging this stuff
up?

It may be ten years old, but the points made are still valid, wouldn't
you...
Forum: General August 27th 06, 11:47 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 13
Posted By c.
rant

My 2.5 yo likes doing this lately too....my mediocre solutions have been
to a) remove all the 'extra' clothes that she doesn't wear very much and
put them up and away out of reach, only keeping the...
Forum: General August 18th 06, 06:38 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
Posted By c.
first day of kindergarten and homework!

enigma wrote:
"c." wrote in
:

I had a similar experience to yours (most vividly from
middle school through...
Forum: Pregnancy August 17th 06, 08:07 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By c.
so confused and worried

Jamie Clark wrote:
confused wrote:

I have had two miscarriages in the last year. They ran test and said
that it seemed fine but I was on the barely passing in ovulation. My
doctor gave...
Forum: General August 17th 06, 03:31 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
Posted By c.
first day of kindergarten and homework!

enigma wrote:
"frank megaweege" wrote in
:

I respect the position of keeping your child out of...
Forum: General August 16th 06, 12:39 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 142
Posted By c.
first day of kindergarten and homework!

Cathy Kearns wrote:
"KenG" wrote in message

The parents who think homework is wonderful are the...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17