Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 1.12 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Werebat
Forum: Child Support October 9th 07, 08:48 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 3
Posted By Werebat
A burden on society

DB wrote:
More burden on society, what to do?

Vote for Ron Paul?

- Ron ^*^
Forum: Child Support October 7th 07, 08:52 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By Werebat
Aw, the poor dear!

DB wrote:
"Shadow36" wrote in

IN America, there is laws to garnish a quarter of a person's paycheck who
live from paycheck to paycheck so that others may live...
Forum: Child Support October 5th 07, 11:32 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 147
Posted By Werebat
Dad's Visitation Responsibility

Bob Whiteside wrote:

"Lvnsurpriseaz" u37991@uwe wrote in message news:7934879433388@uwe...

My sons father pays child support and I have 100% physical custody.
Now, the
father...
Forum: Child Support October 5th 07, 11:24 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 15
Posted By Werebat
Define "Custodial Parent"?

Anon wrote:
Interesting questions. The custody order simply states:

"The parents shall share joint legal custody."
"The parents shall share joint physical custody."

Then goes on to...
Forum: Child Support October 5th 07, 09:01 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By Werebat
Aw, the poor dear!

I have to agree with the record companies on this one -- what do you
want to bet this single mother had gotten so used to getting her way in
court no matter what that she couldn't fathom losing...
Forum: Child Support September 27th 07, 09:06 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 15
Posted By Werebat
Define "Custodial Parent"?

Anon wrote in news:1190357073.328009.51810
@z24g2000prh.googlegroups.com:

Interesting questions. The custody order simply states:

"The parents shall share joint legal...
Forum: Child Support September 27th 07, 08:58 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 15
Posted By Werebat
Define "Custodial Parent"?

Anon wrote in news:1190339571.665456.8420
@t8g2000prg.googlegroups.com:

if legal custody were technically 50/50 each would get 182 1/2 days.

Perhaps that's the case. It...
Forum: Child Support November 29th 06, 12:13 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 8
Posted By Werebat
Gloom and doom crowd

Dave wrote:
We all know that the system as it stands sucks, that's a given. Still,
I don't know why it is that everytime someone comes to this group
looking for help there is always that group...
Forum: Child Support November 27th 06, 03:06 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 6
Posted By Werebat
Lowest of the low

Dave wrote:

On Sun, 26 Nov 2006 10:45:55 -0500 Werebat wrote
Dave wrote:

We've all heard the horror stories about people splitting up and
losing their kids in a...
Forum: Child Support November 26th 06, 03:45 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 6
Posted By Werebat
Lowest of the low

Dave wrote:
We've all heard the horror stories about people splitting up and
losing their kids in a divorce where the laws favor the mother most of
the time.

I'm in a different group....
Forum: Child Support November 24th 06, 09:39 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 138
Posted By Werebat
To ALL fathers Custody

Jeff Guay wrote:

OK...speaking as the divorcing mom here...not ALL women are assholes. I
loved my son's dad and more importantly, my son loves his dad. I would NEVER
EVER even consider any of...
Forum: Child Support November 23rd 06, 04:20 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 138
Posted By Werebat
To ALL fathers Custody

Relayer wrote:

The media has spent considerable effort raising public awareness about
the problem posed by divorced fathers who do not provide court ordered
child support payments. Hedges...
Forum: Child Support November 22nd 06, 12:11 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 10
Posted By Werebat
Advice on Child Support Wrongdoing.

wrote:

I'm speaking in terms of my family. I'm really not trying to sound
greedy or shove the CS agency any farther down.

It would be hard to shove them down further into the...
Forum: Child Support November 21st 06, 02:23 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 10
Posted By Werebat
Advice on Child Support Wrongdoing.

Bob Whiteside wrote:
wrote in message

We're speaking with an attourney yet again, but now i'm 18. I...
Forum: Child Support November 20th 06, 11:20 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 10
Posted By Werebat
Advice on Child Support Wrongdoing.

Gini wrote:
wrote

We're speaking with an attourney yet again, but now i'm 18. I was
wondering if I could sue the state of IL for the money they owe...
Forum: Child Support November 16th 06, 07:58 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 7
Posted By Werebat
Resolution may be nearing on man's child support payments

Chris wrote:
"CasualObserver" wrote in message

Forum: Child Support November 13th 06, 08:25 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By Werebat
NYS - Seperated with no paperwork

teachrmama wrote:
"Jeff Guay" wrote in message

Hi All,
I seperated from my husband in Jan 06. We have...
Forum: Child Support November 9th 06, 08:40 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 45
Posted By Werebat
Child support enforcement issue

ghostwriter wrote:

Laws might exist that limit the power of an enforcement agency but
almost no laws exist that limit what a judge can order. So if you
really NEED the money you could try and...
Forum: Child Support November 9th 06, 08:37 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 45
Posted By Werebat
Child support enforcement issue

per_lundquist wrote:

State of residence is Nebraska.

I have full legal and physical custody of my two sons. My ex-wife is
supposed to be paying child support, but isn't.

I stay in...
Forum: Child Support November 7th 06, 03:07 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By Werebat
Galluzzo Case has moved to USSC

This all sounds great!

A couple of questions:

1. What happens to money over the $1000 collected?

2. Where can we read more about this report that the $1000 are needed for?

3. You mention letter...
Forum: Child Support November 4th 06, 10:11 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By Werebat
Boy victims of statutory rape

Werebat wrote:

Why do male victims of statutory rape (where the rapist gets pregnant
and bears a child) have only two options:

1. Pay child support to their rapist for 18+ years

Forum: Child Support November 1st 06, 04:59 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By Werebat
Boy victims of statutory rape

Why do male victims of statutory rape (where the rapist gets pregnant
and bears a child) have only two options:

1. Pay child support to their rapist for 18+ years

or

2. Sue for custody of the...
Forum: Child Support October 27th 06, 12:09 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By Werebat
How The CIA Used Feminism To Destabilize Society

CasualObserver wrote:
http://777001.com/?q=node/69

Wow. Enjoy the paranoia.

- Ron ^*^
Forum: Child Support October 23rd 06, 07:48 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 8
Posted By Werebat
Parental Alienation Syndrome

Dave wrote:
On 19 Oct 2006 05:55:46 -0700, in alt.child-support you wrote:

Because of her disability, she lives off the state and child support.

Heh -- until the CS money stops rolling in, at...
Forum: Child Support October 19th 06, 09:15 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By Werebat
Followup on Kimberly Baker (Warrensburg, New York)

Thanks for the information! I am still keenly interested in the outcome
of this case. Sounds like a real winner of a woman!

- Ron ^*^

wrote:

WARRENSBURG, N.Y. A...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100