Showing results 1 to 19 of 19
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: WWWSC #2
Forum: General April 12th 08, 11:33 AM Posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By WWWSC #2
1 in 15 Hospitalized US Children Harmed by Drug Overdose, Adverse Reactions

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." expounded:

Now that Ann is gone, we need to work on the Clarke-Proby-Wright
confab. If our pro-democracy side can get rid of them, we...
Forum: General April 11th 08, 12:07 PM Posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By WWWSC #2
1 in 15 Hospitalized US Children Harmed by Drug Overdose, Adverse Reactions

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." expounded:

Ann, our group has tried over and over to reach out to you, but to no
avail. Things like facts and logic are a little bit too...
Forum: General April 10th 08, 12:06 PM Posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids
Replies: 16
Posted By WWWSC #2
1 in 15 Hospitalized US Children Harmed by Drug Overdose, Adverse Reactions

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." expounded:

Frank, I am sorry I outted you, but that should make you a stronger
and more real pseron, it has helped many others. As a...
Forum: Kids Health April 9th 08, 11:14 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.autism,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Replies: 17
Posted By WWWSC #2
Common myths-Thimerosal

"Jan Drew" expounded:

"SumBuny" wrote:

You might consider looking up her history then.

Interesting, Buny knows Muddle changed her...
Forum: Kids Health March 11th 08, 12:53 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 51
Posted By WWWSC #2
New "Generation Rx" Documentary Exposes Mass Betrayal of Children by FDA, Big Pharma

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." expounded:

I wish I had the time or inclination to answer you point-for-point,

And yet you have the time to write even more madness of...
Forum: Kids Health March 10th 08, 10:25 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 51
Posted By WWWSC #2
New "Generation Rx" Documentary Exposes Mass Betrayal of Children by FDA, Big Pharma

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." expounded:

Ann, Please keep your kooky talk off of this group, there is enough
of it with morons such as Frank and Proby.

FOAD,...
Forum: Kids Health March 9th 08, 11:59 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 51
Posted By WWWSC #2
New "Generation Rx" Documentary Exposes Mass Betrayal of Children by FDA, Big Pharma

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." expounded:

Ann; I feel your pain,

I am in no pain, fArty.

Hold your arms out straight from your body, fArty, it'll make it
harder to get...
Forum: Kids Health March 8th 08, 10:04 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 51
Posted By WWWSC #2
New "Generation Rx" Documentary Exposes Mass Betrayal of Children by FDA, Big Pharma

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." expounded:

Ann; I have tried to reason with you, but to no avail.

You know no reason.

But our side, the side of honest research, will...
Forum: Kids Health March 8th 08, 01:11 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 51
Posted By WWWSC #2
New "Generation Rx" Documentary Exposes Mass Betrayal of Children by FDA, Big Pharma

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." expounded:

Just because you can make up a myth and keep repeating it,
still does not make it true.

True for everyone, fArt, including...
Forum: Kids Health March 3rd 08, 11:16 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 51
Posted By WWWSC #2
New "Generation Rx" Documentary Exposes Mass Betrayal of Children by FDA, Big Pharma

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." expounded:

Wright, As you well know, as a rule I do not respond to those posts

Bull****, you respond to every single one.

I...
Forum: Kids Health February 25th 08, 12:18 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 8
Posted By WWWSC #2
New "Generation Rx" Documentary Exposes Mass Betrayal of Children by FDA, Big Pharma

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." expounded:

I have suggested many times to leave these medical newsgroups to
those, such as myself, that offer real support, honest...
Forum: Kids Health February 24th 08, 01:46 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 8
Posted By WWWSC #2
New "Generation Rx" Documentary Exposes Mass Betrayal of Children by FDA, Big Pharma

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." expounded:

Take a deep breath, Stan, and try, for heavens sake, try to relax. Jan
Drew, Linda, Ilena and myself have cleaned up these...
Forum: Kids Health February 11th 08, 01:12 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 51
Posted By WWWSC #2
New "Generation Rx" Documentary Exposes Mass Betrayal of Children by FDA, Big Pharma

"Sir Arthur C.B.E. Wholeflaffers A.S.A." expounded:

I stand by the FACTS, all my posts are well sourced, with footnotes
and documentation.

Huh? Not once, ever, have there been...
Forum: Kids Health November 29th 07, 11:31 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,sci.med,misc.kids.health
Replies: 20
Posted By WWWSC #2
Hyperactivity prescriptions triple in seven years

"Jan Drew" expounded:

"WWWSC #2" wrote in message
"Jan Drew" ...
Forum: Kids Health November 28th 07, 11:23 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,sci.med,misc.kids.health
Replies: 20
Posted By WWWSC #2
Hyperactivity prescriptions triple in seven years

"Jan Drew" expounded:

FACT: ADHD kids have bad behaviors.

Bull****. Not all children affected by ADHD 'have bad behaviors'.
--
Proud member WWWSC #2
Formerly known...

" expounded:

On 30 Aug, 12:15, WWWSC #2 wrote:
"Jan Drew" expounded:

ADHD drugs linked to...
Forum: Kids Health September 3rd 07, 07:18 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Replies: 9
Posted By WWWSC #2
ADHD drugs linked to short stature MEDICATION WATCH

"Jan Drew" expounded:

*Anecdotes are pure bull**** and prove nothing* Mark Probert

Your slanted, agenda-laden articles are pure bull**** and prove
nothing - Ann Rein
--...
Forum: Kids Health August 31st 07, 01:44 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Replies: 9
Posted By WWWSC #2
ADHD drugs linked to short stature MEDICATION WATCH

WWWSC #4 expounded:

Ah ha! That explains why I am only 4'11, OD is the same height, YD is
4'10", DH is 5'4", and DH's sister and mother are/were 4'10". Oops, wait,
only YD...
Forum: Kids Health August 30th 07, 11:15 AM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Replies: 9
Posted By WWWSC #2
ADHD drugs linked to short stature MEDICATION WATCH

"Jan Drew" expounded:

ADHD drugs linked to short stature
MEDICATION WATCH

Yea,I've always wondered what height my 6'5" son should be would be,
Ritalin really stunted...
Showing results 1 to 19 of 19