Showing results 1 to 25 of 100
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ericka Kammerer
Forum: General September 7th 08, 09:06 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Ericka Kammerer
school supplies!

toypup wrote:

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
toypup wrote:

"Ericka Kammerer" ...
Forum: General September 7th 08, 04:44 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Ericka Kammerer
school supplies!

toypup wrote:

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
Budgets often don't work that way, especially in
a bigger...
Forum: General September 7th 08, 01:40 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Ericka Kammerer
school supplies!

toypup wrote:

"Donna Metler" wrote in message
And believe me, we were grateful. However, the problem comes...
Forum: General September 6th 08, 05:01 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Ericka Kammerer
school supplies!

Anne Rogers wrote:

It's not very challenging at all. A good while before
the activity requiring the supplies you send home a note that
says the class is collecting pizza boxes for a...
Forum: General September 6th 08, 04:52 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Ericka Kammerer
school supplies!

Anne Rogers wrote:

I certainly relate to the dance stories, but in my
opinion, it ought to be self-evident that pretty much any
activity has stuff you need to know if you're going to...
Forum: General September 6th 08, 04:34 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Ericka Kammerer
school supplies!

toypup wrote:

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
toypup wrote:

If a business gives a needed supply, I think...
Forum: General September 6th 08, 03:56 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Ericka Kammerer
school supplies!

toypup wrote:

If a business gives a needed supply, I think it should be appreciated.
Sure, it's good publicity for them, but it is a generous offer. We
shouldn't be grubbing for "what about...
Forum: General September 6th 08, 01:12 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Ericka Kammerer
school supplies!

Anne Rogers wrote:

It is a challenge to build the kind of relationship and understanding
that has the parent understanding that it would be wonderful if you
could bring in the shoebox, but...
Forum: General September 6th 08, 01:10 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Ericka Kammerer
school supplies!

Anne Rogers wrote:

But my bet is that I know more about it than many of the parents, just
from picking up random snippets of information - and it's not surprising
if not knowing where...
Forum: General September 6th 08, 12:05 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Ericka Kammerer
school supplies!

Anne Rogers wrote:

If the school is in an area where the majority of students couldn't
afford such a trip, then that's when you have to start appealing to
local companies etc. not...
Forum: General September 5th 08, 06:10 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Ericka Kammerer
school supplies!

Banty wrote:

So, not that these are big huge deals that I ever complained to the teacher
about. But sometimes I don't think teachers and the like realize what a parent
has to do to scramble...
Forum: General September 5th 08, 02:16 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Ericka Kammerer
school supplies!

Banty wrote:

So consider if sometimes the problem is more in the timing of the requirements
than the actual dollar costs.

Timing is definitely an issue, but I think some of it
just comes down...
Forum: General September 5th 08, 01:01 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Ericka Kammerer
school supplies!

Anne Rogers wrote:

Nope. Abundantly clear it's not a fundraiser.

Only if you read it, I do try to be quite diligent, but the number of
things that do come home as fundraisers that...
Forum: General September 4th 08, 07:19 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Ericka Kammerer
school supplies!

Banty wrote:
In article , Ericka Kammerer
says...
Banty wrote:
In article , Ericka Kammerer
Forum: General September 4th 08, 06:15 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Ericka Kammerer
school supplies!

toypup wrote:

"Banty" wrote in message

It could be that folks think they can do better shopping on their own
Forum: General September 4th 08, 06:12 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Ericka Kammerer
school supplies!

Banty wrote:
In article , Ericka Kammerer
says...
Anne Rogers wrote:

I don't know how they will run the wipes system, whether each child...
Forum: General September 4th 08, 05:37 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Ericka Kammerer
school supplies!

Anne Rogers wrote:

I don't know how they will run the wipes system, whether each child
will have to find their own or whether they will just use the packets in
sequence until they are done...
Forum: Pregnancy September 4th 08, 05:25 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By Ericka Kammerer
My concerns

lu-lu wrote:

My first worry might sound silly, but I'm worried about having a boy. For
more than 2 years, I've been a mother to a little girl, and I've got used to
that. I know what I'm doing...
Forum: General September 3rd 08, 06:10 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Ericka Kammerer
school supplies!

Banty wrote:

OK....but what's the reason for the date of Aug. 25th mailings for
lists-of-must-haves for Sept. 3??

I don't think there *is* a good reason, if that's the
first communique. Ours...
Forum: General September 3rd 08, 04:57 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Ericka Kammerer
school supplies!

NL wrote:

One teacher in pre-school (remember, germany, different system, I'm
talking about the grade before 1st grade) specified crayons that come in
blocks. there is only one brand which is...
Forum: General September 3rd 08, 04:50 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 146
Posted By Ericka Kammerer
school supplies!

MarieD wrote:
"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
If you want to get stressed, I have a good recipe...

...try to get...
Forum: General August 31st 08, 03:02 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Ericka Kammerer
Trouble makers?

Rosalie B. wrote:
Ericka Kammerer wrote:

Rosalie B. wrote:
Ericka Kammerer wrote:

I suspect that this child behaves this way because he is looking...
Forum: General August 30th 08, 10:16 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Ericka Kammerer
Trouble makers?

Rosalie B. wrote:
Ericka Kammerer wrote:

Kat wrote:

So I'm sorry this is so long. I've just had it with this kid that always
seems to cause trouble and the...
Forum: General August 30th 08, 05:54 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Ericka Kammerer
Trouble makers?

Kat wrote:

So I'm sorry this is so long. I've just had it with this kid that always
seems to cause trouble and the parents that aren't any better. I've told DS
over and over to stay away...
Forum: General August 19th 08, 02:20 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 7
Posted By Ericka Kammerer
selecting a ped.

toypup wrote:

"Ericka Kammerer" wrote in message
toypup wrote:
Those of you with boys, do you have a male...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 100