Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 2.01 seconds.
Forum: General October 11th 06, 09:32 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 42
Posted By [email protected]
Need help with behavior

Nikki wrote:

wrote in message

I try not
to rise to it too much, as I'm aware that he is a bit prone to
depression but I do find it tiresome.

Like you, I try...
Forum: General October 10th 06, 12:05 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 42
Posted By [email protected]
Need help with behavior

Nikki wrote:

I keep saying "A person spends their time and money on what is important to
them."

First off: if you have to keep saying something, don't bother - he
won't be listening any...
Forum: General September 15th 06, 10:23 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Aargh!

wrote:
PattyMomVA wrote:
wrote and I snipped:

"Pupils at a South Yorkshire school are being fed fish and...
Forum: General September 15th 06, 09:04 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Aargh!

PattyMomVA wrote:
wrote and I snipped:

"Pupils at a South Yorkshire school are being fed fish and chips
through the gates by parents who say the...
Forum: General September 15th 06, 08:04 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
Aargh!

Just saw this on the BBC website:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/5349392.stm

"Pupils at a South Yorkshire school are being fed fish and chips
through the gates by...
Forum: General September 15th 06, 10:51 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Little one -hates- the car seat (or something)

Nikki wrote:
"JennP" wrote in message

"Dan Stromberg" wrote in message
Forum: General September 1st 06, 07:20 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
Update - Was Kinda OT question... Being a donor?

Nan wrote:
On 1 Sep 2006 02:19:19 -0700, "L." wrote:

That is just wrong. We should respect the wishes of the dead.
-L.

I think you've misunderstood the...
Forum: General August 31st 06, 08:20 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
Update - Was Kinda OT question... Being a donor?

wrote:

It just
seems crazy to me that even though I've thought about it and decided
ahead of time, if I die, the ultimate decision whether to donate or not
will still...
Forum: General August 29th 06, 08:37 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
Kinda OT question... Being a donor?

bizby40 wrote:

"Marie" wrote in message
I don't think it should be an option whether a person is an organ
donor(in
case...
Forum: General August 28th 06, 06:44 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 34
Posted By [email protected]
Kinda OT question... Being a donor?

xkatx wrote:
I was just reading an article in the local newspaper here about a son who
donated something like 60-70% of his liver to his father who needed a liver
transplant due to Hep C...
Forum: General August 27th 06, 09:07 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
rant

Jennifer Massey-Howe wrote:
My DD keeps pulling her clothes out of her dresser drawers. How can I get
her to stop her from doing this. She is also pulling the clothes out of her
brother's...
Forum: General August 22nd 06, 02:55 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 27
Posted By [email protected]
writing name on backpack

hobbes wrote:

There is a tag on the inside of the backpack, in which I have put his name
and phone number, but I can't really expect a busy teacher to have to open
the bag and look for the...
Forum: General August 4th 06, 06:57 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 168
Posted By [email protected]
Divorced Parents..... are we the devil?

I'm having posting issues, so apologies if this turns up more than
once.

dragonlady wrote:

Unfortunately, there is no way around the legal issues: if anything
happens to their partner, a step...
Forum: General August 4th 06, 01:12 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By [email protected]
Cold lunch ideas

wrote:

Now I am at a loss as to what to make him. He likes very little in the
way of cold lunches.

He does not like the hot lunches and usually tosses them rather...
Forum: General August 3rd 06, 11:08 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 168
Posted By [email protected]
Divorced Parents..... are we the devil?

chickenfishies wrote:

Well, Here is how things are today. Her Dad has called not just his
lawyer but mine and stated his plans. We are left with two options.

1) DH doesn't adopt DD and we...
Forum: General July 4th 06, 01:03 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 12
Posted By [email protected]
Summer Salads

Chookie wrote:

In article ,
wrote:

Oh, and my mother also sometimes puts anchovies in it as well but I
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16