Showing results 1 to 25 of 88
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Joybelle
Forum: Pregnancy January 15th 07, 02:22 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 30
Posted By Joybelle
Everybody

"April" wrote in message
CONGA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

I know, I'm very, very late,...
Forum: Pregnancy December 20th 06, 05:56 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By Joybelle
here you go

"April & Stewart" wrote in message
Okay got 4 photos taken this afternoon you can view them here

April,
She's so...
Forum: Pregnancy November 2nd 06, 02:23 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By Joybelle
Pologirl

"Pologirl" wrote in message

We are home, at long last. Monkey Boy and I were away 2.5 months, and
DH was away...
Forum: Pregnancy November 2nd 06, 02:14 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 10
Posted By Joybelle
Pregnancy #2

"Rebecca Jo" wrote in message
I'm pregnant. :) I took an at-home test last week and the line was very
very faint so I wasn't...
Forum: Pregnancy November 2nd 06, 02:13 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Joybelle
Maggie's birth story!

"xkatx" wrote in message
I'm definitely going to keep this short... It's 630am and I have a little
bit of time... Just...
Forum: Pregnancy November 2nd 06, 02:10 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 1
Posted By Joybelle
NT Scan false positives.

wrote in message

First, thank you to the group for all the educated and experienced
Forum: Pregnancy November 2nd 06, 02:09 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 9
Posted By Joybelle
Lara's birth story

"Engram" wrote in message
This has been a long time coming, but the delay was unavoidable due to my
caeserian scar...
Forum: Pregnancy November 2nd 06, 02:05 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By Joybelle
emilymoberg

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
How's it up in the Pacific Northwest???

strange, I'm not good at times of transition and though we...
Forum: Pregnancy November 2nd 06, 02:04 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 3
Posted By Joybelle
ChitaShines

"ChitaShines" wrote in message

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
Forum: Pregnancy November 2nd 06, 02:03 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 7
Posted By Joybelle
BBA!!!

"~Hunee~" wrote in message
Born Before Arrival!!! at the hospital.

Kaitlyn is here!!
Making her arrival so fast it happened on the...
Forum: Pregnancy November 2nd 06, 02:02 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 15
Posted By Joybelle
30 weeks enlarged Ventricle

"Mystryman" wrote in message
We found out today that Ethans Vents are fine they are not enlarged. We
are so...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 30th 06, 07:07 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 48
Posted By Joybelle
Roll Call and Updates :)

"Nikki" wrote in message
Slow board. Lets see how everyone is doing!!

We are doing great. I've been posting since...
Forum: Breastfeeding October 30th 06, 06:56 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 5
Posted By Joybelle
tooth decay-1yr old

Thank you for the replies and help to this post. The whole issue got put on
the back burner as we dealt with a tibia fracture. I am planning on seeing
a dentist at the specialty clinic he goes...
Forum: Pregnancy September 29th 06, 08:41 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 11
Posted By Joybelle
One year ago...

at this time I was admiring my gorgeous baby boy before he headed off to
surgery. Is it possible it was a year ago he entered our arms??? I've felt
quite sentimental today. I can't help but think...
Forum: Pregnancy September 28th 06, 08:16 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 14
Posted By Joybelle
Almost 40 weeks, can go to 41

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message
I've been looking for an update from you! 40 weeks- fabulous! :) Maybe
you'll have this lil' babe...
Forum: Pregnancy September 28th 06, 08:13 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 15
Posted By Joybelle
30 weeks enlarged Ventricle

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message

You may be able to call your doctor and ask for clarification. I'm sure
you
aren't...
Forum: Pregnancy September 28th 06, 08:10 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 15
Posted By Joybelle
30 weeks enlarged Ventricle

"Mystryman" wrote in message
My wife and I just went in 09/26/2006 for our 30 week ultrasound. We
were going...
Forum: Pregnancy September 27th 06, 04:06 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 14
Posted By Joybelle
Almost 40 weeks, can go to 41

"Pologirl" wrote in message

I'm still pregnant. Imagine that!

I've been looking for an update from you! 40...
Forum: Pregnancy September 14th 06, 11:42 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Joybelle
38 weeks! position, pelvic rocking, sacrococcygeal teratoma

"Pologirl" wrote in message

I am still on course for a spontaneous vaginal delivery. I have opted
out of...
Forum: Breastfeeding September 12th 06, 08:38 PM Posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Replies: 13
Posted By Joybelle
9 months, no teeth

"stasya" wrote in message

oregonchick wrote:
Emily is now 9 months. Also, she still only weighs 17 lbs,...
Forum: Pregnancy September 7th 06, 05:03 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 38
Posted By Joybelle
Week 36, still pregnant

"Pologirl" wrote in message

All signs still good. Baby has been vertex now for...over 2 months?
Baby dropped...
Forum: Pregnancy August 27th 06, 07:40 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 4
Posted By Joybelle
Teething question

".oOrachOo." wrote in message
My eight month old has had two teeth come through so far and is working
on...
Forum: Pregnancy August 26th 06, 12:44 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 26
Posted By Joybelle
an update

"Pologirl" wrote in message

Joy, you have adorable children!

Thank you, Pologirl.

Okay, I have a few random...
Forum: Pregnancy August 26th 06, 12:30 AM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 26
Posted By Joybelle
an update

"Elle" wrote in message
What a beautiful family you have, Joy.

Thank you, Elle!

Joy
Forum: Pregnancy August 22nd 06, 08:57 PM Posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
Replies: 26
Posted By Joybelle
an update

"lucy-lu" wrote in message

LOL, this made me smile as getting my DD to smile when the camera's out
seems to turn into the day's activity...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 88