Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Robert Watson
Forum: Kids Health May 20th 07, 07:07 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines
Replies: 51
Posted By Robert Watson
ADHD drugs linked to violent crime

JOHN wrote:

"stalker" wrote in
message ...

Actually nothing in this...
Forum: Kids Health May 20th 07, 07:05 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,misc.kids.health
Replies: 7
Posted By Robert Watson
The Natural way to cure

Jan Drew wrote:
"Robert Watson" wrote in message

Any more lies? You are neither Robert Waltson, or kidsdoc.............

Forum: General May 20th 07, 06:57 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Robert Watson
One-month baby at high altitude

wrote:
We live at 2,000 feet and are planning to carry our one-month baby on
a day hike that begins at 7,000 feet and ends at 9,300 feet. We would
drive from 2,000...
Forum: Kids Health May 18th 07, 06:48 PM Posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,misc.kids.health
Replies: 7
Posted By Robert Watson
The Natural way to cure

You and John are doing the spasm today.

I hope both of you get your commissions.

Jeff
Forum: Kids Health May 18th 07, 06:46 PM Posted to misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Replies: 7
Posted By Robert Watson
Thimerosal (Mercury) Exposure during Pregnancy Linked to AutisticDisorders

This is garbage.

Basically, it is an ad to have a useless lab test (UPAA).

If you ever get a half a brain, you should be able to figure it out.
Forum: Pregnancy May 18th 07, 06:46 PM Posted to misc.kids.health,misc.kids.pregnancy,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Replies: 7
Posted By Robert Watson
Thimerosal (Mercury) Exposure during Pregnancy Linked to AutisticDisorders

This is garbage.

Basically, it is an ad to have a useless lab test (UPAA).

If you ever get a half a brain, you should be able to figure it out.
Forum: General May 18th 07, 02:18 PM Posted to alt.mothers,misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By Robert Watson
CHICKEN POX - advice please

Ericka Kammerer wrote:
JennP. wrote:

I jumped in late to this thread so I apologize if this has already
been answered but, is this booster recommendation relatively new? My
ds had his...
Forum: General May 17th 07, 07:32 PM Posted to alt.mothers,misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By Robert Watson
CHICKEN POX - advice please

Ericka Kammerer wrote:
deja.blues wrote:
"Akuvikate" wrote in message
On May 15, 6:01 am, Ericka...
Forum: General May 17th 07, 05:23 PM Posted to alt.mothers,misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By Robert Watson
CHICKEN POX - advice please

deja.blues wrote:
"Akuvikate" wrote in message
On May 15, 6:01 am, Ericka Kammerer ...
Forum: General May 16th 07, 03:19 AM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 10
Posted By Robert Watson
Gift ideas for a 13 year old girl (tomboy)

Ericka Kammerer wrote:
wrote:
My niece is a little tomboy who's not into pink, or make-up &
dresses. Any gift ideas for a 13 year old girl? Thanks.

- books? (get...
Forum: General May 15th 07, 01:21 PM Posted to misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By Robert Watson
CHICKEN POX - advice please

Welches wrote:
"grett" wrote in message
Hi - my two boys (2y 9m and 12m) have just broken out with...
Forum: General (moderated) May 15th 07, 12:54 PM Posted to alt.mothers,misc.kids.moderated,misc.kids
Replies: 5
Posted By Robert Watson
CHICKEN POX - advice please

grett wrote:
Hi - my two boys (2y 9m and 12m) have just broken out with chicken
pox.

Any advice?

Also do you think my 12m boy will be okay, and do you think he'll get
it again later...
Forum: General May 15th 07, 12:54 PM Posted to alt.mothers,misc.kids.moderated,misc.kids
Replies: 20
Posted By Robert Watson
CHICKEN POX - advice please