Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: inkspot
Forum: Foster Parents January 15th 07, 10:41 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 48
Posted By inkspot
Well, I'll be darned.....r r r r Correction at *** Itis falsely alledged that Kane and Dan Sullivan are Saboteurs

0:- wrote:
Come on Greg, what are you waiting for. Attack another successful
parent, as you have always done in this newsgroup.

Don't let Firemonkey get away with saying that Dan's methods...
Forum: Spanking January 15th 07, 10:41 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents

0:- wrote:
Come on Greg, what are you waiting for. Attack another successful
parent, as you have always done in this newsgroup.

Don't let Firemonkey get away with saying that Dan's methods...
Forum: Foster Parents January 15th 07, 09:38 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 4
Posted By inkspot
The Dynamic of Shame in Interactions Between Child ProtectiveServices and Families Falsely Accused of Child Abuse..

0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
I think a LOT of them are head cases on a power trip.
Another portion are pervs like Geoffrey Rantz, the man from France,
Child Molester caseworker now in a...
Forum: Spanking January 15th 07, 09:38 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents

0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
I think a LOT of them are head cases on a power trip.
Another portion are pervs like Geoffrey Rantz, the man from France,
Child Molester caseworker now in a...
Forum: Foster Parents January 15th 07, 09:33 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents

0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
I think a LOT of them are head cases on a power trip.

What is "a LOT."

Another portion are pervs like Geoffrey Rantz, the man from France,
Child Molester...
Forum: Spanking January 15th 07, 09:33 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents

0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
I think a LOT of them are head cases on a power trip.

What is "a LOT."

Another portion are pervs like Geoffrey Rantz, the man from France,
Child Molester...
Forum: Spanking January 15th 07, 02:14 PM Posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Replies: 299
Posted By inkspot
Spanking Leads To Child Aggression And Anxiety, Regardless OfCultural Norm

krp wrote:
"Ron" wrote in message
"0:-" wrote in message
Forum: Foster Parents January 14th 07, 02:40 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 103
Posted By inkspot
Credibility challenge??? Ken?

krp wrote:
"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

No listings for any K PANGBORN in any state on the...
Forum: Spanking January 14th 07, 02:40 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 103
Posted By inkspot
Credibility challenge??? Ken?

krp wrote:
"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

No listings for any K PANGBORN in any state on the...
Forum: Foster Parents January 14th 07, 02:38 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 20
Posted By inkspot
Dan Sullivan NAILED for various LIES - NOT TRUE!!! All I didwas ask a few questions.

Dan Sullivan wrote:
inkspot wrote:
Greegor wrote:
This one
Forum: Spanking January 14th 07, 02:38 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 20
Posted By inkspot
Dan Sullivan NAILED for various LIES - NOT TRUE!!! All I didwas ask a few questions.

Dan Sullivan wrote:
inkspot wrote:
Greegor wrote:
This one
Forum: Foster Parents January 14th 07, 02:26 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Replies: 20
Posted By inkspot
Dan Sullivan NAILED for various LIES

Greegor wrote:
This one
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/browse_frm/thread/d1db14c37796e45a/72e304c52e9c1fd8#72e304c52e9c1fd8

One where Linda weighed in
Forum: Spanking January 14th 07, 02:26 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents

Greegor wrote:
This one
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/browse_frm/thread/d1db14c37796e45a/72e304c52e9c1fd8#72e304c52e9c1fd8

One where Linda weighed in
Forum: Foster Parents January 14th 07, 02:21 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents

0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
This one
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/browse_frm/thread/d1db14c37796e45a/72e304c52e9c1fd8#72e304c52e9c1fd8

One where...
Forum: Spanking January 14th 07, 02:21 PM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents

0:- wrote:
Greegor wrote:
This one
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.support.child-protective-services/browse_frm/thread/d1db14c37796e45a/72e304c52e9c1fd8#72e304c52e9c1fd8

One where...
Forum: Spanking January 14th 07, 02:02 AM Posted to alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.child-protective-services
Replies: 299
Posted By inkspot
Spanking Leads To Child Aggression And Anxiety, Regardless OfCultural Norm

I'm not even gonna OT these gems - I luv it when you clowns kook out.

0:- wrote:
Doan wrote:
....hihihi.....

R R R R R

So much for the claim that I am on your "do-not-reply"...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16