Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nou99hid
Forum: Single Parents March 19th 11, 06:13 AM
Replies: 13
Posted By nou99hid
it is better that You should talk to your...

it is better that You should talk to your daughter about her behavior. Ask calmly about her problems or consult to a psychologist.
Forum: Breastfeeding March 19th 11, 06:12 AM
Replies: 6
Posted By nou99hid
I think I figured it out... She wasn't...

I think I figured it out... She wasn't biting/chomping down at all, she just started closing her mouth so the teeth were rubbing against the nipple and the pain was actually because the skin had...
Forum: Spanking March 19th 11, 06:08 AM
Replies: 7
Posted By nou99hid
you have shared best information i like this post

Forum: General (moderated) March 18th 11, 10:42 AM
Replies: 21
Posted By nou99hid
2 children are necessary it is best to have 2...

2 children are necessary
it is best to have 2 children
Forum: General March 16th 11, 10:35 AM
Replies: 15
Posted By nou99hid
i think we should force our children to have meal...

i think we should force our children to have meal or dinner must
it is best for their health
Forum: General March 16th 11, 10:34 AM
Replies: 23
Posted By nou99hid
this is very best post i also wait that day when...

this is very best post
i also wait that day when i get pocket money
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6