Showing results 1 to 25 of 39
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Forum: Child Support October 21st 07, 02:04 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Dear Abby: You suck! (Did anyone else catch this?)

That is the price he has to pay to keep the relationship, in other words the
man is held hostage if he wants to stay in the house.

Ah. Going on the column, I took it that the father was...
Forum: Child Support October 20th 07, 05:47 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
Dear Abby: You suck! (Did anyone else catch this?)

http://www.chicagotribune.com/features/columnists/advice/chi-1019abbyoct19,1,5765132.column?ctrack=2&cset=true

"In most relationships, one party is more dominant than the other. In
your case, I hope...
Forum: Child Support October 2nd 07, 11:00 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
custodial parents complain about 25USD a year, but have internet/computers, etc...

http://www.mississippifamilylawblog.com/2007/09/mississippi_dhs_charges_custod.html

Sept. 16, 2007
Mississippi DHS charges custodial parent fee for collecting child
support
Custodial parent says fee...
Forum: Child Support October 2nd 07, 10:49 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
new law allows arrears to be erased if making current payments???

"While not everyone qualifies under the new law",

That was an important line there. This is only for when the arrears
are owed to the State and the obligor meets the low-income...
Forum: Child Support October 1st 07, 04:25 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 4
Posted By [email protected]
when should you tell her you have kids w another woman?

At what point should you tell a woman you are dating that you have
children with another woman?

Right after name, occupation, and favorite color. Seriously, getting
involved with someone...
Forum: Child Support October 1st 07, 04:24 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 11
Posted By [email protected]
new law allows alimony to be raised when child support ends!!! California

Unbelievable. That bill is irrefutable proof that CS is just hidden
alimony otherwise there would be no basis for it.
Forum: Child Support October 1st 07, 04:18 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 5
Posted By [email protected]
Procreation for recreation! LOL

The first video you posted I thought was just your run of the mill ho
story which is sadly too common.
The second video, I can't imagine what the story behind that was. 17
tests and still no...
Forum: Child Support September 28th 07, 11:17 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Did someone mention "fixing" people?

CS is often likened to prostitution, in getting paid to have sex and
bear children. What happens when the mother really is a...
Forum: Child Support September 28th 07, 05:51 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
custodial parents complain about 25USD a year, but have internet/computers, etc...

Takes food of the kids plate?

$25 per year equals:

$2.09 a month
or
$0.48 per week
or
$0.07 per day
Forum: Child Support September 28th 07, 05:33 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 746
Posted By [email protected]
Runnin from Custodial Parent

Very Determined wrote:

FYI, I am not looking for a handout, for ten years I left him alone, figured he would do the right thing.

But then she later wrote:

It means that after searching high and...
Forum: Child Support September 28th 07, 04:19 AM Posted to alt.child-support,talk.abortion
Replies: 746
Posted By [email protected]
Runnin from Custodial Parent

Very Determined:

My original post was not about my past...

It never is with custodial females. For them, their past and their
actions are off limits, it's all only about the scumbag deadbeat...
Forum: Child Support June 25th 07, 06:05 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
How depressing - this week in the newspaper

It started on Sunday (Father's Day) with this column by Leonard
Pitts:

http://www.miamiherald.com/851/story/141138.html

I usually like Pitts' column but this one upsets me. While he says the
most...
Forum: Child Support March 21st 07, 10:49 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 26
Posted By [email protected]
things I wonder about (Long)

On Mar 20, 1:03 pm, "Gini" wrote:

Gallaher v. Elam July 11, 2001 Session

[1] IN THE COURT OF APPEALS OF TENNESSEE AT KNOXVILLE
[2] ...
Forum: Child Support March 21st 07, 10:05 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
Sperm: The 'gift' that keeps on giving

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7024930/

Updated: 2:39 p.m. ET Feb 24, 2005

I knew I had read this before and was thinking this was new news on
the case but it's not. Do you have anything current on...
Forum: Child Support March 14th 07, 04:23 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 71
Posted By [email protected]
Ya'll have got to read this

On Mar 13, 8:24 pm, John Meyer wrote:
I just signed up over there, if only to be the fly in their ointment.

Looks like someone else signed up over there too and got the OP to
answer the question...
Forum: Child Support March 13th 07, 04:29 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 71
Posted By [email protected]
Ya'll have got to read this

On Mar 13, 10:38 am, "Relayer" wrote:

Since when is a spouses income taken into account for a CS obligation?

It's not. The OP was either mixed up on how things work, or a judge/
lawyer/caseworker...
Forum: Child Support March 13th 07, 04:24 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 71
Posted By [email protected]
Ya'll have got to read this

On Mar 13, 10:56 am, "Paula" wrote:

Did either of you actually read the thread????

Me? Of course I read the thread.

It was originated by a woman asking if she should suggest
a REDUCTION to...
Forum: Child Support March 13th 07, 03:23 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 71
Posted By [email protected]
Ya'll have got to read this

What's so surprising: thieves have always tried to justify their
behavior in some way or another. Child support is no different.

5 pages to this - a bunch of money-grubbing women attacking...
Forum: Child Support March 13th 07, 08:45 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 71
Posted By [email protected]
Ya'll have got to read this

http://www.divorcesource.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=208767&page=0&fpart=1&vc=1

So much sickening about it I wouldn't know where to start, just got to
read it yourself.
Forum: Child Support February 15th 07, 09:25 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Another columnist that needs writing to, John...

http://www.cleveland.com/living/plaindealer/index.ssf?/base/living/1171361218256130.xml&coll=2

Not going to copy the full column as it's 4 pages long, but here's
what raised my hackles:

"Her mother...
Forum: Child Support February 9th 07, 11:20 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 13
Posted By [email protected]
How do I help my daugher?

What kind of abuse are we talking about, verbal, physical or sexual?

Kal:
I have contacted the police in the past when she had his fingers
bruised onto her arm and the officer said that...
Forum: Child Support January 29th 07, 06:48 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 3
Posted By [email protected]
long absent father now wants visitation

First - You shouldn't post you & your wife's real names & address,
it's not too safe posting personal info like that where any weirdo in
the world can see it.

wife was 3 month pregnant with...
Forum: Child Support January 28th 07, 12:45 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
A good belly laugh

When one is struggling just to keep their name off the welfare role, this is
an incredible amount of money to pay.

Yeah. CPs can't meet their obligation, they get handouts and sympathy.
NCPs...
Forum: Child Support January 27th 07, 10:33 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
A good belly laugh

2) 140,000 cs cases. $15.5 mil unpaid every month.
That breaks down to an average of only $25.00 per week per payor.

Which might lead some to wonder why the payors aren't making more of an...
Forum: Child Support January 27th 07, 04:25 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 17
Posted By [email protected]
A good belly laugh

over 158,000 children are supported through the department.

The government counts CS cases based on how many orders they manage
and then back into how many children the orders represent.

So...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 39