Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Rog'
Forum: General November 7th 07, 10:46 PM Posted to alt.support.marriage,misc.kids
Replies: 11
Posted By Rog'
What is a Pixel?

"Frisbee®" wrote:
Interesting choice of cross-posts for a random subject.

What's all this fuss about Pixies?
Pixies are mythical creatures, sometimes referred to as the...
Forum: Child Support October 4th 07, 02:30 AM Posted to alt.support.divorce,alt.child-support,misc.legal,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.lawyers
Replies: 22
Posted By Rog'
Help, please answer if you know

wrote:
My friend faces garnishment of wages because of past unpaid
support. Is it possible for garnishment of his wages to stop if
his spouse agrees that she frees...
Forum: Child Support June 12th 07, 12:27 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 7
Posted By Rog'
Should I just stop paying or petition to modify ????

"John Meyer" wrote:
You got to wonder why somebody in child support enforcement
hasn't thought, you know, maybe we should keep communication
lines open with non...
Forum: Child Support June 11th 07, 03:54 AM Posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 7
Posted By Rog'
Should I just stop paying or petition to modify ????

"Homer" wrote:
Should have been done immediately when your
income took a dive OR when the kid moved out.

Unfortunately, that is true. Have your attorney change
the order...
Forum: Child Support April 16th 07, 05:13 AM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 13
Posted By Rog'
Pay of Child Support Early?

"Simpledog" wrote:
I have roughly 3 years left on child support. Can I pay it
off early if I liquidate some assets? Will the state/county
let me?

It will likely...
Forum: Child Support February 28th 07, 12:01 AM Posted to alt.support.divorce,alt.child-support
Replies: 72
Posted By Rog'
Moving out of state and sharing child custody

"Chris" wrote:
"Leo" wrote:
My step father could not replace my feeling of having a father
(and he was a truly great man). Not having my father was the
Forum: Child Support February 25th 07, 11:13 PM Posted to alt.support.divorce,alt.child-support
Replies: 72
Posted By Rog'
Moving out of state and sharing child custody

"Gini" wrote:
[ID Protected] wrote:
... waiting til the child was diaper trained...
==
"Diaper trained?" How does that work?

ROFLMAO. Pray tell.
I'd think it wouldn't...
Forum: Child Support February 25th 07, 07:56 PM Posted to alt.support.divorce,alt.child-support
Replies: 72
Posted By Rog'
Moving out of state and sharing child custody

"Chris" wrote:
wrote:
Mom will have to serve the father with her notice of intention
to move the child and the father will be able to respond by
Forum: Child Support February 25th 07, 04:23 AM Posted to alt.support.divorce,alt.child-support
Replies: 72
Posted By Rog'
Moving out of state and sharing child custody

"eric" wrote:
First of all, I don't want to take a child from her father if the
father really cares about the child. snip

Whether or not he's a caring parent or not...
Forum: Child Support November 8th 06, 04:28 AM Posted to alt.child-support,alt.support.divorce
Replies: 311
Posted By Rog'
Name change because parent not visiting child

wrote:
I have the sole physical custody of my minor child with the father
having the usual visitaion rights. I am a citizen of state of Georgia.
The father does provide...
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10