Showing results 1 to 25 of 94
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dale
Forum: Child Support December 8th 06, 06:24 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By Dale
Federal government too poor to fund programs

"Patrick Lee" wrote in

I have been saying all along that the government is slowly going
broke.....Believe
me when I say that many systems are breaking
down. It won't be...
Forum: Child Support December 8th 06, 06:21 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 23
Posted By Dale
What's it going to take?

"Werebat" wrote in

Only when their own daughter is accused, will they outlaw the Witch
Burning!

You *DO* know why the real Salem witch trials ended, don't you?

Forum: Child Support December 8th 06, 02:10 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 87
Posted By Dale
How to stop him?

"Gini" wrote in

single thread. But, she's something of an artifact here and gives a little
spice for those looking to usenet
for spicey-ness.

If she wants spice-ness, she...
Forum: Child Support December 7th 06, 11:58 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 87
Posted By Dale
How to stop him?

"Gini" wrote in message

"Dale" wrote

"Moon Shyne" wrote in

You're right - I don't care. The opinions of people who actually...
Forum: Child Support December 7th 06, 07:35 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 87
Posted By Dale
How to stop him?

"Janet" wrote in message
Why would I want to encourage this? As I said before she is having to
see a therapist because she...
Forum: Child Support December 7th 06, 07:21 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 87
Posted By Dale
How to stop him?

"Moon Shyne" wrote in

You're right - I don't care. The opinions of people who actually KNOW me
carry far more weight.

And once again the subject matter depletes into...
Forum: Child Support December 7th 06, 06:46 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 6
Posted By Dale
Lawyers - beware!

wrote in

I don't understand why so many men think they are
better off being represented when they submit or respond to motions.

We are not trained in law matters and that...
Forum: Child Support December 7th 06, 12:55 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 87
Posted By Dale
How to stop him?

"Phil" wrote in

Seems like women think that the pussy is just a ticket for a free ride.

For many, it is and just as many men haven't figured it out yet.

Yes, we live in...
Forum: Child Support December 7th 06, 12:45 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 23
Posted By Dale
What's it going to take?

"Phil" wrote in

Sadly, too true. How to get men who often must work two jobs and then
spend as much time with their children as possible in their free time,
together as...
Forum: Child Support December 6th 06, 08:56 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 87
Posted By Dale
How to stop him?

"Mr. Anonymous" wrote in

Seems like women think that the pussy is just a ticket for a free ride.

Yes, there wouldn't be much of an incentive to pop out kids if it was...
Forum: Child Support December 6th 06, 08:42 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 9
Posted By Dale
Was my lawyer actually a feminist?

"Henry" wrote in

I would like to point out, that the ex, upon receiving full
anaccountable child support had to do NOTHING to be awarded this. No
budgets. No expenses....
Forum: Child Support December 6th 06, 08:37 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 9
Posted By Dale
Was my lawyer actually a feminist?

"Phil" wrote in

how much better off "we'd" be when we got before the judge; that my ex's
attorney was asking too much. The day the case was to be heard, he arrived
5...
Forum: Child Support December 6th 06, 08:17 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 23
Posted By Dale
What's it going to take?

"paceakron" wrote in

The court case is going right now and is at the US Supreme Court (
Galluzzo Vs. Champaign County, et el). If this case is heard by the
high court...
Forum: Child Support December 6th 06, 08:14 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 23
Posted By Dale
What's it going to take?

"Phil" wrote in

Until the High Court decides what the true rights of fit parents are,
we will continue with the current deprevation of civil rights that
happens every...
Forum: Child Support December 6th 06, 08:00 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 23
Posted By Dale
What's it going to take?

"Chris" wrote in

How can we go about changing this warped thinking and getting the
politicians to make changes to this rigid system that is doing more
damage
than...
Forum: Child Support December 6th 06, 07:34 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 87
Posted By Dale
How to stop him?

"Janet" wrote in

She
hardly knows this man. She doesn't even like seeing him at my house.
She is seeing a therapist for emotional issues and I'm afraid that this
will set...
Forum: Child Support December 6th 06, 07:14 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 9
Posted By Dale
Was my lawyer actually a feminist?

"Henry" wrote in

If you do find out how, let me know. I am currently in the middle of a CS
trial, and am getting a bad vibe about my lawyer (who is female). I'll see
what...
Forum: Child Support December 5th 06, 11:25 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 1
Posted By Dale
Very Sad!

What has America become?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/csm/20061205/cm_csm/ycavanagh
Forum: Child Support December 5th 06, 06:10 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 16
Posted By Dale
Child Support Calculation Question

"Gini" wrote in

I think you meant, Federal law limits the wage withholding for CS.
==
Yep.

How gracious of them!
Forum: Child Support December 5th 06, 04:54 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 16
Posted By Dale
Child Support Calculation Question

"Mr. Anonymous" wrote in

How much would Wife #1 with 4 children get, and how much would Wife #2
with 1 child get?

ie, if I can expect 30% of my pay reduced... ...
Forum: Child Support December 5th 06, 02:44 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 23
Posted By Dale
What's it going to take?

"Dale" wrote in

Yes, it has reached a point where young men have to protect themself, even
to the point where marriage and starting a family is not an option.

It's...
Forum: Child Support December 5th 06, 02:44 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By Dale
Federal government too poor to fund programs

http://news.yahoo.com/s/usatoday/20061201/cm_usatoday/lookwhoownsusdebtnow

With the national debt climbing so high and the day of reckoning growing
nearer, these cushy government jobs will all...
Forum: Child Support December 5th 06, 01:15 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 16
Posted By Dale
Child Support Calculation Question

"Mr. Anonymous" wrote in

Two Mothers...

Mother #1, three children
Mother #2, one child

How is child support most likely to be calculated and who is most...
Forum: Child Support December 5th 06, 01:06 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 23
Posted By Dale
What's it going to take?

wrote in

Why not try to change the system to be more fair and agreeable for
everyone?
Perhaps changing it for the better is easier than eliminating it.

Many of us...
Forum: Child Support December 4th 06, 07:35 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 9
Posted By Dale
Was my lawyer actually a feminist?

"R" wrote in message
My child support case was sabotaged from within. I won't get into
specifics. I want to...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 94