Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Mr. Anonymous
Forum: Child Support January 31st 07, 03:39 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 8
Posted By Mr. Anonymous
NCP Experience with Massachusetts Child Support Enforcement

You know, you may have something there. Maybe not a billboard, but I
remember a case in Las Vegas where an individual did something similar in
similar circumstances and printed up a whole bunch of...
Forum: Child Support December 29th 06, 08:05 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By Mr. Anonymous
PLaces to speak out!

Most of the dumb dumbs that are answering those questions have never dealt
with the Child Support System and are probably fresh out of college, fresh
out of the house, or just in college and are...
Forum: Child Support December 28th 06, 07:31 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 13
Posted By Mr. Anonymous
paying support, but no visitation

Go to (do not call) Child Protective Services and speak directly with
someone there and report a child abuse incident of Parental Alienation.
Show the court order, as well as a recording of her...
Forum: Child Support December 27th 06, 03:43 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 14
Posted By Mr. Anonymous
Dead beat dad wont pay CS

Hello Leighana,
You probably will not receive too much support on this newsgroup. This
newsgroup is mostly composed of non-custodial parents who are quite tired of
being screwed by the CS and...
Forum: Child Support December 20th 06, 04:41 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By Mr. Anonymous
Survey About Marriage

wrote in message
Dear alt.child-support members

I have a fabulous free gift for you.You can receive a "101...
Forum: Child Support December 18th 06, 05:51 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 6
Posted By Mr. Anonymous
Lawyers - beware!

I believe most attorneys in the same profession try to be nice to one
another, it is a political issue. They don't have to like each other, but
they may have to work either for or against each...
Forum: Child Support December 14th 06, 09:22 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 87
Posted By Mr. Anonymous
How to stop him?

I'm not so sure I would read a cooperative parenting book writen by a woman.
I can already invision the things being said about how Mom is more important
and Dad should be paying up.

"babscat"...
Forum: Child Support December 11th 06, 08:18 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 21
Posted By Mr. Anonymous
father becoming custodial parent and changing child support orders

This place is for Nevada, but may still help.

Equal Rights for Divorced Fathers
Address: 23 N Mojave Rd # A, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Phone: (702) 387-6266

"toddneedsadvise"...
Forum: Child Support December 8th 06, 06:51 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 3
Posted By Mr. Anonymous
Keeping Your Attorney In Line

On a side note. You might want to consider Pre-Paid Legal. They give you a
25% discount on your attorney, he's quite qualified, and you would have
someone else to complain to if something goes...
Forum: Child Support December 8th 06, 06:30 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 3
Posted By Mr. Anonymous
Keeping Your Attorney In Line

Hey People,
There is a certain individual that I thought I would introduce to you, helps
keep your attorney in line and 'assists' the more cooperative ones.

Appologies to those without money, yes.....
Forum: Child Support December 7th 06, 06:56 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 87
Posted By Mr. Anonymous
How to stop him?

"Janet" wrote in message
Why would I want to encourage this? As I said before she is having to
see a therapist because she...
Forum: Child Support December 6th 06, 07:29 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 87
Posted By Mr. Anonymous
How to stop him?

It's kind of funny, isn't it? The girlfriends are all full of advice about
"divorce him", "sue him", and all sorts of stuff, yet nobody figures that
there might be a backlash. Only loads of free...
Forum: Child Support December 5th 06, 11:33 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 0
Posted By Mr. Anonymous
Survive Child Support And Get Your Money Back

If you haven't seen the movie "Patch Adams," I suggest doing so. It is a
good movie with a good deal of insight. In one point of the movie, Patch
was in an institution for the insane when one of...
Forum: Child Support December 5th 06, 03:43 AM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 16
Posted By Mr. Anonymous
Child Support Calculation Question

You misunderstood the question...

How much would Wife #1 with 4 children get, and how much would Wife #2 with
1 child get?

ie, if I can expect 30% of my pay reduced... would wife #1 get 75% of it...
Forum: Child Support December 4th 06, 11:33 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 9
Posted By Mr. Anonymous
Was my lawyer actually a feminist?

You allowed a female attorney to represent you?

"R" wrote in message
My child support case was sabotaged from...
Forum: Child Support December 4th 06, 11:32 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 16
Posted By Mr. Anonymous
Child Support Calculation Question

Two Mothers...

Mother #1, three children
Mother #2, one child

How is child support most likely to be calculated and who is most likely to
get how much of what?

--
Forum: Child Support November 21st 06, 05:34 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2

Hello Dale,
Keep in mind that the judges:

A) Prefer not to send you to jail. It begin to cost them money, and you
may lose your job... thus, they lose even more money in collection.
(remember,...
Forum: Child Support November 20th 06, 11:34 PM Posted to alt.child-support
Replies: 2
Posted By Mr. Anonymous
Saving yourself from Child Support tyranny

I write this in hopes that it will help someone keep from committing suicide
or having to live like a bum on the streets. It's no secret. The child
support system is out of control. Not only do...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18